Print Page | Close Window

COME UP HERE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=28327
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:55am

Topic: COME UP HERE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: COME UP HERE
Date Posted: 07/16/2009 at 1:12pm

Come Up Here
By Ron McGatlin
Are you one of the many who are hearing a call to come up to a higher place with God in the Spirit? Are you hungering to be lifted above the cares of this world? There seems to be a desire in many to soar into the heavens far above the pettiness of human strife into unfathomable love to receive spiritual resources to deal with the issues of this life. 
Rev 4:1: After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this."
My precious brothers and sisters, there comes a time when we must leave dependency on our natural human understanding if we are to be freed to soar in the Spirit into the realm of love and wisdom that dissolves all of our temporary understandings and connects us to the eternal source of love, creativity, truth, and wisdom.
For it is at the throne of God, the apex of all life, that we can become one with the Spirit who creates and generates all truth with all power and all wisdom in perfect love that goes well beyond all human understanding. It is there at the apex of life that the redeemed are privileged to approach the throne of God through the Lord of all.
It is here in this place of becoming one in the Spirit with God that we connect with the foundation of all life. It is from this source that redeemed Spirit-filled beings, God’s kings and priests on earth, are privileged to draw from eternal wisdom and heavenly understanding. It is here that transformed human beings access the flow of God’s love and power to live on this earth as sons of God in Christ Jesus implementing the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
The answer to every problem on earth is stored in the abundance of God’s ultimate resources. Limitless love, power, wisdom, and understanding wait in the endless reserves of heaven. Christ Jesus, Son of God, the One through whom and for whom all things were created, has full access to and authority over the entire reservoir of the assets of Father God. Everything needed to bring forth the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven is awaiting the purified holy sons of God to receive it and release it into the world.
There is a problem.
There was no separation between Adam and God before the fall. However, when sin entered mankind was separated from God and separated from the resources of heaven. The last Adam, Jesus, was not born under the sin of the first Adam and lived completely holy. Therefore Jesus had access to the resources of heaven after the Holy Spirit descended on Him and remained with Him. Again for the first time since the fall of Adam there was a man on earth with no sin separating Him from God, a man who was fully able to access the full resources of heaven.
However, Jesus could be in only one place at one time as a man in an earthly body. God’s purpose included bringing forth many sanctified sons through Jesus to have access to the resources in heaven and complete the work assigned the first Adam to be fruitful and multiply and have dominion.
Heb 2:10-11: For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren.
Gen 1:28: Then God blessed them (Adam and Eve), and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
The invitation to come up here is real. The door is open. I proclaim to you today that the prison doors are open. You can be free to soar into the spiritual heavens and come into God’s holy throne room. Here in His presence seated at the table of the Lord, intercession can be made for the needs of life and the world. Requests can be granted from the resources of heaven. Wisdom and power to deal with every need on earth is freely given. The desire and will of God can be clearly imparted into the hearts of sanctified sons to be brought forth into the world. The ultimate empowerment of the love of God can be poured into humble sons in the presence of His holy fire to be carried to heal and transform the people of the world.
Isa 61:1: "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound.”
Luke 4:18-19: "The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD."
John 20:21 … " As the Father has sent Me, I also send you."
Earthbound thinking can limit our assent into the heavenly realm of the Spirit and thereby limit our potential of available heavenly resources for effective ministry to bring real change to the people of the world.
Earthbound thinking relates heavily to the natural Adamic mindset in which the broken spiritual connection caused by sin still exists to those who do not yet believe and those who are still seeking victory over sin in their lives. This mindset is characterized by I cannot – I cannot overcome and be without sin – I want to truly move in the spiritual realm, but I cannot get there somehow – I cannot really believe these things are real for me now in this life and so on. The “I cannots” are based on the “I cans” of human pride from the tree of knowledge and has no part with the tree of life. In other words they stem from a dependency on human understanding and endeavor.
To know by experience the pure love of God is the most humbling reality of life. The intensity of the power of His love overwhelms us and instantly fills our hearts with tears of gratitude and reflective love for Him. A moment in His love can transform our minds. The pride of this world and the value we have placed on our natural human understanding and strengths become meaningless to us. To know His love is to be broken. 
Through our brokenness, the way for the humble is opened into kingdom wisdom from the throne of heaven. A single burst of direct impartation from God can fill our being with wisdom and understanding of God that is far superior and supersedes all of our human precept upon precept accumulation of knowledge.
Isa 57:15: For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: "I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
Rom 12:16: Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
James 4:6: … "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble."
James 4:10: Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.
1 Pet 5:6: Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
Col 3:1-2: If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
Father, we come to you to humble ourselves before you and ask for your mercy and grace. We repent from our pride and arrogance of seeking to live life and solve the problems of the people of the world with our natural human understanding. We choose to turn from all of our foolish ways of sin. Cleanse us, Father, with the precious blood of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Cleanse us from every residue of sin and religious ways. We come to you again emptying ourselves and laying our everything upon Your heavenly alter. Father, receive our contrite and humble spirit; revive our spirits and hearts with Your life.
Father, as we look up to You, we see the open doors to our prison of earthbound thinking. We lift our faces, our hands and our hearts to You. We set our hearts and minds on Your heavenly reality, and with all our hearts and souls we call upon Your Holy Name; lift us into heavenly places and fill us with Your love that we may be pleasing in your sight. Cast us not away, oh Lord, for we are consumed with Your love and cannot - will not - live without You. You alone are worthy and glorious above all. Look not upon our lack, but complete us with Your sufficiency. Purify us in Your holy love to become one with You forever. Father, make us carriers of Your love ----
Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: andrew baker
Date Posted: 07/16/2009 at 1:58pm

Rons quote :

Are you one of the many who are hearing a call to come up to a higher place with God in the Spirit? Are you hungering to be lifted above the cares of this world? There seems to be a desire in many to soar into the heavens far above the pettiness of human strife into unfathomable love to receive spiritual resources to deal with the issues of this life?  

yes ...yes....yes ...

i must say for me its like i " am not " in control of what’s going on ......my hunger for God has been exponentially increased by, from what i can see is external pressures and situations i find i have no control over.

yet as my dependency on the world seems to be ripped away, i find myself drawn closer and closer to God.......

it's crazy ...crazy ...crazy......like being on the edge of the crest of a wave ..... yet the wave is massive ... like a tidal wave,..... and if i resist and try to control my situations and fear of the unknown sets in ... i slip back down the wave...

i believe one of the keys is total surrender, a place where i am swamped and emerced in his presence and love.....

like a tight rope walker ..... who has to keep his eyes fixed and his mind resolute, because looking down or back is not an option ....

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 07/16/2009 at 2:52pm

i believe one of the keys is total surrender, a place where i am swamped and emerced in his presence and love.....

YES!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 07/17/2009 at 5:05am

andrew baker wrote:

Rons quote :

Are you one of the many who are hearing a call to come up to a higher place with God in the Spirit? Are you hungering to be lifted above the cares of this world? There seems to be a desire in many to soar into the heavens far above the pettiness of human strife into unfathomable love to receive spiritual resources to deal with the issues of this life?  

yes ...yes....yes ...

i must say for me its like i " am not " in control of what’s going on ......my hunger for God has been exponentially increased by, from what i can see is external pressures and situations i find i have no control over.

yet as my dependency on the world seems to be ripped away, i find myself drawn closer and closer to God.......

it's crazy ...crazy ...crazy......like being on the edge of the crest of a wave ..... yet the wave is massive ... like a tidal wave,..... and if i resist and try to control my situations and fear of the unknown sets in ... i slip back down the wave...

like a tight rope walker ..... who has to keep his eyes fixed and his mind resolute, because looking down or back is not an option ....

Andrew, I believe you are in a great place moving ahead toward the holy city of God. It may sometimes be like you are standing to the side watching God move in and around your life.

It is kind of like riding in the passengers seat while Jesus is driving. The never before seen road unveils before you and Jesus steers the car to the road. You see it all happen and are part of it but you are not driving the car. However, you have made the decision to take the trip and get into and remain in the car.

In the old days we drove the car and asked Jesus to ride along as our passenger and maybe give us some instruction. Loosing control to Jesus is brokeness of our souls and life in the Spirit.

Quote:
Through our brokenness, the way for the humble is opened into kingdom wisdom from the throne of heaven. A single burst of direct impartation from God can fill our being with wisdom and understanding of God that is far superior and supersedes all of our human precept upon precept accumulation of knowledge.

Isa 57:15: For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: "I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
Ron

Posted By: andrew baker
Date Posted: 07/17/2009 at 5:32am

Hi Ron,

thanks for your comments ..... i really appreciate it ...thanks

andrew

Posted By: charlene reyant
Date Posted: 07/17/2009 at 7:49am

< =text/>_popupControl(); I would recommend a revelatory witness from Mitt Jeffords 'Parable of a Fig Tree". Actually all of His writings but this one deals with the natural man and the spiritual man.

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 07/17/2009 at 10:07am

Thank you for sharing this Ron, i bear witness it is GOD speaking to us, especially, when speaking forth the prayer. Was receiving this same message yesterday from HOLY ONE. HE asked me about HIM being the 'driver' and not just my 'co-pilot', as I have called HIM for years. I said YES LORD, take over the drivers seat! I loose control to YOU and render my life surrendered, a broken and contrite heart for YOU LORD. Walking on into  'Resurrected Life"-"LIFE ETERNAL-YEAH GOD!!! MY Hubby shared his dream night before last in that he was driving our SUV leading a caravan. They came to 3-pronged fork in the road, one went steeply & very narrow up, the 2 others were much like the road they were traveling before they came to this fork. My Hubby chose the "high road"-those are his words-and the others traveled on to the other two roads. As my Hubby started up the steep road he became concerned and stopped, knowing he had to get the 4-wheel engaged. He got out and as he was standing there deciding how to get up this steep narrow road the vehicle began to slide backwards. He was able to jump back in and stop it. He sat there contemplating turning around and as he did this he woke up. Much revelation, interpretation and confirmation has come forth for him and myself,,,we are hungry to go on to 'higher' ground. HE has called, we are both answering, YES LORD.

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 07/17/2009 at 4:08pm

Yes, Yes, Yes...Lifted above the cares of this world is exactly it!.Phew!..I don't care about them anymore..A long time getting here, a hard time, but by God..I don't care anymore........Praise God!!!!!

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Date Posted: 07/18/2009 at 4:56am

Gayle Getz wrote:
Was receiving this same message yesterday from HOLY ONE. HE asked me about HIM being the 'driver' and not just my 'co-pilot', as I have called HIM for years. I said YES LORD, take over the drivers seat! I loose control to YOU and render my life surrendered, a broken and contrite heart for YOU LORD. Walking on into  'Resurrected Life"-"LIFE ETERNAL-YEAH GOD!!! MY Hubby shared his dream night before last in that he was driving our SUV leading a caravan. They came to 3-pronged fork in the road, one went steeply & very narrow up, the 2 others were much like the road they were traveling before they came to this fork. My Hubby chose the "high road"-those are his words-and the others traveled on to the other two roads. As my Hubby started up the steep road he became concerned and stopped, knowing he had to get the 4-wheel engaged. He got out and as he was standing there deciding how to get up this steep narrow road the vehicle began to slide backwards. He was able to jump back in and stop it. He sat there contemplating turning around and as he did this he woke up. Much revelation, interpretation and confirmation has come forth for him and myself,,,we are hungry to go on to 'higher' ground. HE has called, we are both answering, YES LORD.

Gayle, This is an interesting dream. Would you care to share some of the revelation and interpretation you and your husband received from it?

Ron

Date Posted: 07/19/2009 at 6:58pm

An Email Response

My brother Ron,

I realize you probably get many emails so I will try to keep this short.  I just wanted to take a moment and share with you how totally profound your last newsletter (Come Up Here) was for me.  I sat alone at my desk/computer this morning and looked forward to reading your latest posting (I always do).  As I began to read all I could do was cry…. deep profound tears of joy as Jesus Himself was standing in the room with me speaking thru your words.  Wave after wave of love and joy flooded me as I would read a sentence and then have to stop because of the tears.  This intense communion with the Lord lasted for what seemed like forever as He washed me over and over in His love.   I’m sure most would have thought I lost my mind but to truly know Him changes “everything”. 

Over the past years my wife and I have been on a wilderness journey (I hear much the same in others on OpenHeaven).  I have asked the Lord continually to show me “anything” which is not of Him.  He continues to answer that prayer. J  Although I have been outside “organized religion” for many years (I grew up Baptist and Pentecostal) I have had to shed a lot of dead doctrinal beliefs (and thus relationships) as part of this wilderness.  The message the Lord shared with me this morning was that this intense and burning wilderness season has ended.  While I am sure there will be further pruning ahead, He knows I will submit to it, at any cost.  This long season has brought me to the end of myself and I hope I have learned to wait upon Him and like Jesus be led by the Spirit in ALL things, not speaking or acting unless we see/hear the Father.  I desire only for Him to be made known and yet I realize He does this thru true nameless, faceless Sons and Daughters, the true Church-Bride bearing only His name.

I know you look for no credit and I realize ALL the glory/credit/honor is the Lord’s, but I wanted to let you know you are being used mightily to affect people’s lives and bring about the revelation of His Kingdom.  Though we have never met, you are a father in the faith to me.   The Lord has gifted you greatly to facilitate and share the deeper truths about knowing Him and the ways of His Kingdom.  I am forever grateful for your gift and your willingness to post week after week.  I esteem and honor Jesus within you.  I am just one, of many, who have been profoundly changed by the revelation of His Kingdom which has come forth from your pen.  I look forward to participating in that which is occurring (establishment of His Kingdom).  It is almost beyond description.

Again, I just wanted to say a deep and heartfelt “Thank You”.  Great grace and peace be with you my brother.

Pursuing my King and His Kingdom,

BM

Posted By: Deanna Harris
Date Posted: 07/20/2009 at 2:35am

A confirming word about the Revelation of the Kingdom of God.

Revelation Of The Kingdom Of God
by Barbara Yoder
Michigan USA
http://www.shekinachurch.org/ - www.shekinachurch.org

The longer I spoke, the stronger the vision came. I was in Jakarta, Indonesia, in July 2007, and I was preaching at three services back-to-back, beginning on a Saturday evening. While I was focused on speaking to the people who were present and sitting there in the congregation, something strange was happening. It was as if I was someplace far away. I seemed to have tuned into something far beyond this gathering. The audience was attentive, hanging on to every word. Even as I spoke, I found myself wondering, questioning.

I kept seeing this supernatural picture, which the Bible calls a vision, superimposed on what I was viewing with my physical eyes—the people sitting there. Where was I? What was I seeing? What did it mean? How should I respond? How did it affect the people? Did it affect them at all?

Here I was, preaching on the fact that God was doing a "new thing." I felt almost embarrassed because I had expounded on this topic so many times before. A few years earlier, there had been a season when I had not been able to preach anything else. I had preached on it so often and for so long in the past that now I felt as if I were beating a dead horse—except I couldn't not preach it again this time. I couldn't get away from this driving message in my heart: God is doing something new.

This time at least the scriptural focus was not Isaiah 43:18-21, as it had been in the past. It was Isaiah 42:9: "Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them" (The Amplified Bible).

What in the world was God saying? Why could I not get away from this message? It was frustrating, particularly because the message was so indefinable, intangible, veiled. Furthermore, the more I preached it, the stronger the vision became that stood between the people and me. Here was this "other world" picture superimposing itself on top of the crowd in front of me, an overlay of a vision. It was worse than having a fly continuously landing on my nose and diverting my attention.

What was the vision? As I preached, I saw a mountain that was beginning to arise out of the waters of the sea. Just the tip of the mountain was out of the water. I knew that the rest of the mountain was there, still submerged, but it was no longer hidden from my awareness. It was in the process of being unveiled.

I was captivated by this picture. As I progressed through my message, I also pondered the vision's meaning. Some Scriptures came to mind.

I realized that the mountain was speaking of a kingdom—the kingdom of God. I remembered that the mountain or kingdom the prophet Daniel spoke about to King Nebuchadnezzar had started with one stone, one person, one leader. It went on to become the one that overcame every other kingdom:

"'You, O king, were watching; and behold, a great image! This great image, whose splendor was excellent, stood before you; and its form was awesome. This image's head was of fine gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay. You watched while a stone was cut out without hands, which struck the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces. Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold were crushed together, and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors; the wind carried them away so that no trace of them was found. And the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.

"'And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold-the great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. The dream is certain, and its interpretation is sure'" (Dan. 2:31-35,44-45).

This mountain that represents the kingdom of God was set into motion with the one stone, Jesus Christ. As each member, each living stone, is added to Christ's kingdom, the mountain (the kingdom) grows. The greater the revelation individuals possess of Jesus Christ and His kingdom, the greater the power of the kingdom.

Seas often represent people. In the vision, the mountain was beginning to arise out of the sea in a visible way. Just the tip was observable, yet I knew the rest of the mountain, the kingdom yet to be uncovered, was there. In other words, the people, represented by the sea, are beginning to experience and release a revelation not just of Jesus Christ but also of His rulership as King of kings and Lord of lords, the King of the kingdom of God.

They know who He is and what He rules. They know that He has birthed a kingdom that will overtake in time every other kingdom. That means we, the people of the remnant church, are in the time of the revelation of the kingdom of God—not just as a spiritual reality but also as a reality that will visibly transform the world.

We are in the day when the church is arising and releasing the kingdom of God. As we carry out our first and primary mandate, to evangelize and disciple new believers, the kingdom will grow both numerically and authoritatively. These disciples, people like you and me, will be transformed. Movements will arise and spread throughout the earth in a wave of transformation that will revolutionize society.

How will this happen? Not through great ideas coming from men's minds. This rolling-out of the kingdom of God and this rolling-over of every other power will happen as you and I listen to what God is saying to us and then do what He tells us to do and say what He tells us to say.

Our actions will begin to change us as well as our families, neighborhoods, churches, cities, states, and nations. True leaders will arise who do not use their newfound positions for self-aggrandizement but who will begin to release the anointing without arrogance, power without pride and boldness without brashness.

This means that you and I are on the forefront of the emergence of the last great move of God, the releasing of His kingdom in the earth today. This kingdom begins through our capturing God's heart for the people who do not know Him. It begins with the Great Commission.

Then we continue to listen to God and obey Him, and we begin to release the kingdom of God everywhere we go. Our actions, big or small, significant or seemingly insignificant, are all part of the rolling-out of the kingdom.

Everything the kingdom of God touches becomes transformed. That is the thesis of Daniel 2: God's kingdom overtakes every other kingdom.

Jesus came as the King of kings and Lord of lords. He overcame every power and principality. He came to disrupt the powers that be. He came to unseat thrones and kingdoms.

He didn't come with a secret agenda; He announced it to all. His agenda was not a destructive one. Instead, He brought back to life those who had died, released into freedom those who were bound, and restored sight to those who were blind. He healed the crippled so they could run, skip and leap like calves let out of a stall.

Jesus came as a revolutionary. He started a revolution when He came and gave away His life. He furthered it when He sent His Holy Spirit to empower each one of His followers.

Yes, Jesus was a revolutionary, and His revolt was over Satan and his kingdom. He came to unseat the devil and all his works. This is what Jesus said about Himself:

"'The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord'" (Luke 4:18-19).

Warriors, awaken your revolutionary nature and passion! You have been invited to perceive this kingdom vision and to come into this kingdom mandate. The mountain of the kingdom of God is beginning to be seen. It is on the move. It is arising out of God's church and moving through His people. This kingdom will overcome every other kingdom, bringing passionate love for God, compassionate love for people, and absolute and utter hatred of the devil and his works.

Date Posted: 07/21/2009 at 4:54am

Thanks for posting this here Deanna. The message of the kingdom is shining forth in our world. Oh, that all would hear and yield to the kingdom of God and turn from the religious ways of the past. There is such an awesome potential for Planet Earth and all its people along with all God has created upon it. From the depths of the oceans to the heights of the mountains He has made it good. It all awaits its full redemption throuhg the sons of God, the holy men and women of God. The mountain of God is arising in our day. Amen!

Ron

Date Posted: 07/21/2009 at 4:55am

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Come Up Here
By Ron McGatlin
Are you one of the many who are hearing a call to come up to a higher place with God in the Spirit? Are you hungering to be lifted above the cares of this world? There seems to be a desire in many to soar into the heavens far above the pettiness of human strife into unfathomable love to receive spiritual resources to deal with the issues of this life. 
Rev 4:1: After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this."
My precious brothers and sisters, there comes a time when we must leave dependency on our natural human understanding if we are to be freed to soar in the Spirit into the realm of love and wisdom that dissolves all of our temporary understandings and connects us to the eternal source of love, creativity, truth, and wisdom.
For it is at the throne of God, the apex of all life, that we can become one with the Spirit who creates and generates all truth with all power and all wisdom in perfect love that goes well beyond all human understanding. It is there at the apex of life that the redeemed are privileged to approach the throne of God through the Lord of all.
It is here in this place of becoming one in the Spirit with God that we connect with the foundation of all life. It is from this source that redeemed Spirit-filled beings, God’s kings and priests on earth, are privileged to draw from eternal wisdom and heavenly understanding. It is here that transformed human beings access the flow of God’s love and power to live on this earth as sons of God in Christ Jesus implementing the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
The answer to every problem on earth is stored in the abundance of God’s ultimate resources. Limitless love, power, wisdom, and understanding wait in the endless reserves of heaven. Christ Jesus, Son of God, the One through whom and for whom all things were created, has full access to and authority over the entire reservoir of the assets of Father God. Everything needed to bring forth the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven is awaiting the purified holy sons of God to receive it and release it into the world.
There is a problem.
There was no separation between Adam and God before the fall. However, when sin entered mankind was separated from God and separated from the resources of heaven. The last Adam, Jesus, was not born under the sin of the first Adam and lived completely holy. Therefore Jesus had access to the resources of heaven after the Holy Spirit descended on Him and remained with Him. Again for the first time since the fall of Adam there was a man on earth with no sin separating Him from God, a man who was fully able to access the full resources of heaven.
However, Jesus could be in only one place at one time as a man in an earthly body. God’s purpose included bringing forth many sanctified sons through Jesus to have access to the resources in heaven and complete the work assigned the first Adam to be fruitful and multiply and have dominion.
Heb 2:10-11: For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren.
Gen 1:28: Then God blessed them (Adam and Eve), and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
The invitation to come up here is real. The door is open. I proclaim to you today that the prison doors are open. You can be free to soar into the spiritual heavens and come into God’s holy throne room. Here in His presence seated at the table of the Lord, intercession can be made for the needs of life and the world. Requests can be granted from the resources of heaven. Wisdom and power to deal with every need on earth is freely given. The desire and will of God can be clearly imparted into the hearts of sanctified sons to be brought forth into the world. The ultimate empowerment of the love of God can be poured into humble sons in the presence of His holy fire to be carried to heal and transform the people of the world.
Isa 61:1: "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound.”
Luke 4:18-19: "The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD."
John 20:21 … " As the Father has sent Me, I also send you."
Earthbound thinking can limit our assent into the heavenly realm of the Spirit and thereby limit our potential of available heavenly resources for effective ministry to bring real change to the people of the world.
Earthbound thinking relates heavily to the natural Adamic mindset in which the broken spiritual connection caused by sin still exists to those who do not yet believe and those who are still seeking victory over sin in their lives. This mindset is characterized by I cannot – I cannot overcome and be without sin – I want to truly move in the spiritual realm, but I cannot get there somehow – I cannot really believe these things are real for me now in this life and so on. The “I cannots” are based on the “I cans” of human pride from the tree of knowledge and has no part with the tree of life. In other words they stem from a dependency on human understanding and endeavor.
To know by experience the pure love of God is the most humbling reality of life. The intensity of the power of His love overwhelms us and instantly fills our hearts with tears of gratitude and reflective love for Him. A moment in His love can transform our minds. The pride of this world and the value we have placed on our natural human understanding and strengths become meaningless to us. To know His love is to be broken. 
Rom 12:16: Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
James 4:6: … "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble."
James 4:10: Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.
1 Pet 5:6: Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
Col 3:1-2: If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
Father, we come to you to humble ourselves before you and ask for your mercy and grace. We repent from our pride and arrogance of seeking to live life and solve the problems of the people of the world with our natural human understanding. We choose to turn from all of our foolish ways of sin. Cleanse us, Father, with the precious blood of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Cleanse us from every residue of sin and religious ways. We come to you again emptying ourselves and laying our everything upon Your heavenly alter. Father, receive our contrite and humble spirit; revive our spirits and hearts with Your life.
Father, as we look up to You, we see the open doors to our prison of earthbound thinking. We lift our faces, our hands and our hearts to You. We set our hearts and minds on Your heavenly reality, and with all our hearts and souls we call upon Your Holy Name; lift us into heavenly places and fill us with Your love that we may be pleasing in your sight. Cast us not away, oh Lord, for we are consumed with Your love and cannot - will not - live without You. You alone are worthy and glorious above all. Look not upon our lack, but complete us with Your sufficiency. Purify us in Your holy love to become one with You forever. Father, make us carriers of Your love ----
Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Date Posted: 07/21/2009 at 4:55am

Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin

THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns -- July 21, 2009:
Come up in the Spirit to the heavenly realm; this high and lofty place, the place where wisdom, knowledge, and information is boundless and where the secrets of the Most High are revealed--this place where the door into the valley of vision is opened unto you. Come My people; come to this place. The invitation is for you each and every day. So why the hesitation, why the waiting? The door is open. When I open a door no man can shut it, nor can any devil. But, the call must be answered. Come, and I will show you the things that are necessary for you to know. I will show you things to come, for I am the God of revelation. I am the revealer of all things. Those things that have been held in your hearts as mysteries you can know the answers to if you come. Your purpose can be defined. Your path and your journey can be established. Your potential can be reached, but only in this place of the manifest presence of the glory of the Most High. So come. I'm waiting. Come! 

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- July 21, 2009:
I saw in a vision a moving or flowing of transparent colors together, and I knew that what I was seeing was the moving of the Holy Spirit in creativity. And I heard the Lord say, "I am always moving creatively, but I need you as a vessel to express My creation. Yield to this work on every level, for it will manifest in your natural environment as well as in the realm of the soul and spirit. This flow will bring about creative thoughts, plans, and miracles as you exercise authority in the abstract realms and work in partnership with Me." And, I thought of how the same Holy Spirit that is in us was a mighty force in the creation of the world. Awesome!
Genesis 1:1b The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. and the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 07/25/2009 at 12:21am

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Print Page | Close Window