Print Page | Close Window

OPEN HEAVEN NOW – Before Dissolution

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=28728
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:54am

Topic: OPEN HEAVEN NOW – Before Dissolution

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: OPEN HEAVEN NOW – Before Dissolution
Date Posted: 08/20/2009 at 5:55am

Open Heaven Now – Before Dissolution
By Ron McGatlin
The gravity of the at-hand worldwide systemic dissolution is beyond description.
Language does not exist to communicate the spiritual reality of heavenly forces enacting the vengeance and the love of God establishing the absolute authority of the throne of Almighty God resting upon and flowing through Christ Jesus. To describe the at-hand works of God as awesome beyond compare is weak and far from adequate.
The world is shaking and even the heavens are trembling (Heb 12:26-28). Angels stand in awe desiring to look into this great salvation (Heb 12:26). The great cloud of witnesses intently gaze with wide eyes and open mouths astonished at the unrolling of the full reality of the works of God in the at-hand Day of the LORD upon earth (John 3:19) (1 Th 5:2).
Anatomical transformation is changing all who truly live in Christ. We are being changed from fallen natural earthly beings into supernatural spiritual beings as God originally created us. In Christ, fallen earthly descendents of Adam are returning to the image of God. We are again becoming supernatural spiritual beings filled with God’s life-giving breath (Spirit) in earthly bodies.
A door in heaven is open now to facilitate this transformation for all in whom Christ truly dwells. Heaven is now open to receive those who will lay aside all that defiles and enter into the supernatural spiritual reality of true holiness to be joined as one with God. Through Christ by the Holy Spirit, the way is open for believers to live and walk continuously in the presence of God communing with Him and becoming one with Christ in the Spirit. Those who make this journey are being transported from darkness into His kingdom of love now (Col 1:13).
Rev 4:1: After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this."
Rev 3:8:  I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
We cannot carry anything of our past religious or self-focused and prideful lives through that door into the realms of heavenly living (Rev 21:27). Only those with a contrite and humble heart can abide with God in the high places of heaven to receive the revival of their hearts. This is the everlasting revival that we desperately sought in the past and could not find. True revival is now open to us in the heavenly realm.
Isa 57:15: For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: "I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
Religious Christians enclosed in lukewarm religion or charismatic mixtures who in desperation feel there must be more are hearing Christ still knocking on their closed door and waiting for them to open it (Rev 3:20). Those who are not truly walking as one with Christ are looking for a place to hide. They are searching for some structure of protection, provision, and authority to cover them and provide the continuation of the good life and sense of security they have had in the past. The enemy provides for them a religious shield against the light of God’s kingdom, if they will receive it (Mat 23:13).
The enemy is stirring people in false religions of the world.
In a last-ditch effort, the wicked false religionists who serve other spirits are going wild in extreme panic - lashing out, killing, and destroying in terror in an attempt to eliminate Christians from the world and take over the world for their false gods.
Even some deceived Christians are lashing out with fierce debate striving in fear to protect their past religious lifestyles and stop the spread of the real kingdom of God. They are tricked by the enemy into believing kingdom can only come some day in the future.
The Eastern and the Western worlds are being driven by spirits into collision both religiously and politically and unknowingly they are being joined together to become as one in enmity against God and His kingdom on earth. Evil spirits such as witchcraft, sorcery, and others previously rampant only in un-evangelized nations, tribes, and territories of the world are now being released into previously Western-Christian nations of the world. Evil works and lifestyles that have arisen in the Western world such as secularism, pride, materialism, and independence are being released into the Eastern world as well.
The maturation of the earth is upon us. The evil seeds of ungodliness have grown into maturity, and the evil fruit is bountiful.
Mat 13:30: 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'
Rev 14:15: And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, "Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
At the same time of the maturing evil, the seed of Christ is maturing in the earth and the glorious fruit such as love, righteousness, peace, and joy is bountiful in the heavens that have come to earth and are open for those in Christ who hunger to fully enter and participate in the kingdom of God that is at hand (Eph 4:13-16) .
Worldwide Awakening 
The now open heaven is to prepare God’s people to endure in the season of great dissolution and to minister to the awakening masses. The fire of God will dissolve evil to cleanse the earth with two distinct results. Multitudes will come running to God with fire and smoke still on their clothing. They will shed their burning coverings and come before God spiritually naked of all their religious and self-sufficiency coverings. Those who have entered the open heaven and have become one with Christ will minister to the awakening masses that come to God out of the fiery dissolution.
The second result involves the cleansing fires removing the tares from the kingdom of God – those who practice lawlessness and set themselves against God who made them and loves them – those who love darkness and will not come to the light (Mat 7:23) (Mat 13:4) (John 3:19).
After the cleansing of the land by fire, God will use the redeemed and awakened masses to minister healing and restoration to renew the land (Isa 61:4). The New Jerusalem pattern of God dwelling with His pure and holy Bride will prevail in the renewed world ruled by the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. Eventually all things in heaven and earth shall be gathered unto Christ Jesus the Lord and KING of all. Heaven and earth shall be as one in Christ.
Eph 1:10: that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth; in Him.
This is not about end-time theology or eschatology. This is the reality of God and His kingdom, New Jerusalem lifestyle that is made available now in the Spirit of God for those who will enter and abide. The kingdom of God is within. God is preparing a holy people who will release the kingdom from within into the world.
For more on the real kingdom of God now and for eternity experience the http://archive.openheaven.com/networking/webrings/" _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/networking/webrings/ - Kingdom Growth Guides, From Religion to Relationship a free download feature of http://archive.openheaven.com/" _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com .
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Dave Spencer
Date Posted: 08/20/2009 at 11:00am

Amen, Ron.  When we finally realize that we don't have to be cute or clever to receive the Lord's complete healing of our bodies and souls, then we are ready to walk the King's Highway to the Promissed Land!  Glory to Jesus, who is leading the way through the work of the Holy Spirit!

Come into the Light now, while today is still called today!  Really, tomorrow may be too late!

Today I am 65 and I'm also 28 because I was born again when I was exactly 37 by the Mercy of God;  I wasn't even looking for Him but He found me.  28 = (4 x 7), for those who understand, "the completeness of governance"; 28 also = ((2 x 10) + 8), "the multiplied witness with grace added".

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 08/20/2009 at 11:09am

Amen!

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Vince Sucec
Date Posted: 08/20/2009 at 1:39pm

This is not about end-time theology or eschatology. This is the reality of God and His kingdom, New Jerusalem lifestyle that is made available now in the Spirit of God for those who will enter and abide. The kingdom of God is within. God is preparing a holy people who will release the kingdom from within into the world.

Yes HOW WE INTERPRET THE END (ANCIENT) OF DAYS is how we see HIM !!!!  A sign of false interpretation of the end of days is hastening His return through domination - an earthly kingdom.

-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...

Date Posted: 08/20/2009 at 2:01pm

Vince, another sign of a false interpretation is forestalling the kingdom of God on earth by denying that the kingdom is emerging from within to affect the earth by restoring it to its rightful KING. It is a heavenly kingdom on earth established by the resurrected Christ Jesus who returned to earth as a "life giving Spirit" at Pentecost and now abides in His holy temple - His people on earth.

Jesus was Spirit in heaven before becoming a man. He was with Father God also Spirit in heaven before the foundation of the world. Christ Jesus the Spirit is now living in His people to finish the work He bagan while on earth as a man.

His Body now on earth has many members, holy people of God who are crucified with Christ nevertheless they live as Christ live in them. Christ in you the hope of glory. Amen and Amen. 

Ron

Posted By: Vince Sucec
Date Posted: 08/20/2009 at 2:26pm

Interesting,

Yes thanks, I can see that - a denial of the manifestation so to speak ... :)   

-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 08/20/2009 at 4:19pm

this causes me to weep because it's as if it is so past due, as in a late term pregnancy. and He is crying out " IT'S TIME" to release, give birth to His Kingdom from within into the world. we must enter into His travail, the groaning of Spirit that births the fullness of His Life in and through the Body.

Ron, it seems that there has been a glimpse of this, like the crowning of the head in giving birth( as far as into the world) and yet there is a full demonstration awaiting..this is our groaning, our travail for. and we are His co-laborers and so i hear such a calling, crying out to enter into His labor..

"This is the reality of God and His kingdom, New Jerusalem lifestyle that is made available now in the Spirit of God for those who will enter and abide. The kingdom of God is within. God is preparing a holy people who will release the kingdom from within into the world." bold emph. mine * Kathy

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Denise Detwiler
Date Posted: 08/20/2009 at 8:40pm

Speaking of fire! There's definitely the fire of God on this one!!

Sheewie! Just saying it...wow....

-------------

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 08/21/2009 at 12:31am

Amen to that!!!!!...is all I can say...It is FIRE that will cleanse and FIRE that will save...Amen!!.........

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 08/21/2009 at 12:34am

Eph 1:10: that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth; in Him.

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Date Posted: 08/21/2009 at 8:02pm

Denise Detwiler wrote:
Speaking of fire! There's definitely the fire of God on this one!!

Sheewie! Just saying it...wow....

Thanks Denise for you exclamation. Lukewarm is over and the kingdom is at hand. Holy Spirit is speaking plainly for all who have ears to hear.

Ron

Date Posted: 08/21/2009 at 8:05pm

Kathy Bippus wrote:

this causes me to weep because it's as if it is so past due, as in a late term pregnancy. and He is crying out " IT'S TIME" to release, give birth to His Kingdom from within into the world. we must enter into His travail, the groaning of Spirit that births the fullness of His Life in and through the Body.

Ron, it seems that there has been a glimpse of this, like the crowning of the head in giving birth( as far as into the world) and yet there is a full demonstration awaiting..this is our groaning, our travail for. and we are His co-laborers and so i hear such a calling, crying out to enter into His labor..

"This is the reality of God and His kingdom, New Jerusalem lifestyle that is made available now in the Spirit of God for those who will enter and abide. The kingdom of God is within. God is preparing a holy people who will release the kingdom from within into the world." bold emph. mine * Kathy

Amen Kathy. I believe I see the baby held in the hands of a great angle.

Ron

Posted By: Dave Spencer
Date Posted: 08/22/2009 at 8:10am

Many will be confused that the Fire and the Water are being pushed at us, both at the same time.  Trust God.  Let the Fire cleanse us and the Water restore Life to us now!  The train is at the station: get on board or be left behind.  And if you are saying to yourself, "The train is headed into that roaring fire and that tidal wave of water!  It isn't reasonable to get on-board. My life isn't so bad now.  I'll just stay here in this town and life will go on just like it always has", you are making a big mistake.  The Conductor is giving the final call, "All aboard"!

Ron has said it very plainly; I'm saying it very plainly.  Others are also receiving the same picture: judgment and mercy mixed together. There's is little else we can do to encourage one another to get on board.

This is a life-changing event.  The Holy Spirit's Help and Life, the Father's Love and the Blood of Jesus: what more do we need?  "All things are possible to us through Christ Jesus who gives us strength!"

With His Love,
Dave

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 08/23/2009 at 3:19pm

WATER AND FIRE AND FIRE AND WATER

There is water and fire water and fire

Flowing from the throne room of God

It is consuming all that’s in its way

The fire burns up the dross

The water washes everything clean

It purifies till white as snow

It’s washing the garments of the bride

Without spot and wrinkle you know

The fire burns the idols of man

Who don’t bow their knees

To the great I AM

Water and fire

Water and fire

Flowing all over the earth

We need to submit to this fire

Let it consume us

All our fleshly desires

So we can be like babes as at birth

Fathers babes

All over this earth

Sweet and innocent

Full of love

Given to us

By our Father above

We need to swim in his river

Till it’s over our heads

Till our flesh is gone

It’s finished it’s dead

When we emerge all people will see

Is his beautiful bride

Is that you and me???

There is water and fire

Water and fire

Flowing from the throne room of God

WILL YOU PARTAKE?

WILL YOU SURRENDER?

WILL YOU SUBMIT?

I had a dream a while ago now

That there was a HUGE “wave” of fire

And a HUGE wave of water

“flowing” all over.

The fire actually looked like a wave  it was at the top of a very high hill in seconds it had flowed down the hill and was right next to where I was standing.

The huge wave was the same it piled up and in seconds it was flooding all in its wake.

It was awsome!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 08/23/2009 at 3:29pm

HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! AWESOME INDEED MY DEAR SISTER,,,I AM BEING CONSUMMED BY THE LIQUID GOLD-SAW IT RUNNING TOWARDS ME IN A DREAM,,,SO I KNOW THE FIRE IS THERE THAT MADE THIS GOLD TURN TO LIQUID. BTW, I DID NOT RUN FROM THE LIQUID GOLD AS IT WAS FLOWING TOWARDS ME,,,OH MY, THERE WAS A FIRE IN THIS DREAM TOO, LET ME ASK HOLY ONE ABOUT THE FIRE I SAW(HE JUST NOW REMINDED ME OF THE FIRE BEING IN THIS DREAM) AS WELL AS THE LIQUID GOLD. SMILES,,,\o/---luvs ya

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 09/22/2009 at 1:59am

~ reup~

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: BennyMeador
Date Posted: 09/22/2009 at 6:57am

Kathy Bippus wrote:

Kathy,

As I was re-reading this thread I was immediately reminded of a recent posting by Clay Sikes (which Ron posted elsewhere on OH) which was in agreement to what you shared here.  I feel it is part of the Father's heartbeat. 

Clay Sikes (09/13/2009) - Kingdom Coalitions

We are no longer in transition; we have given birth. We have come to the end of the term 9/9/09. We have crossed over and now find ourselves in a new era – a time which will produce physical evidences of the emerging Kingdom. The first such evidence is revealing itself as appointed ‘forerunners’ are beginning to identify each other. They know who ‘they are’ (having been through many years of trials and testing – Acts 14:22) and recognize ‘others’ with similar spiritual DNA. As this initial ‘identification’ process completes itself, we will move into a time of ‘uniting’ – coming together for common purpose (not necessarily in a geographic sense). 

Peace. 

-Benny-

Posted By: susan jones
Date Posted: 09/22/2009 at 7:41am

Kathy and Benny,

The words you have shared leaves me greedy for more!  The spiritual baby in my wound is leaping.   What a joy it is to enter into travail and labor.  I cried out for the travail and labor!  It is painful, but necessary!I have sensed for some time that the Body of Christ entered into a late term pregnancy because there were no wailing children of God who would weep between the porch and the altar and stay there until something happens!  It is time to PUSH like Elijah!  It is time to girdle our loins and PUSH! 

Thank God, the forerunners are beginning to identify each other.  Elijah knows he is not alone.  God has a multitude who has not bowed the knee to baal!  They know who "they are"!  PRAISE GOD for the spiritual DNA.  I am so full, I am bursting at the seams and still re-reading these post, because there is more steak, (hidden manna) to eat!  !  The Deep calleth unto the deep......and this is deep!  It's takes a greedy spirit like mine to recognize it!

-------------
Jeremiah 33:3

Date Posted: 09/22/2009 at 10:21am

thank you Benny and Susan,

i'm reminded of after the birth of a child, the child only knowing the confines, the comfort of the womb and the babe's reaction/response to the wide open spaces. the baby reacts in a `freaked out' manner lol, his little arms stretching out and pulling back in, in a type of jerking motion. the baby will have a look on the face like `oh my gosh! what's this? no walls!!'  and we lovingly keep the baby all nice and bundled up while simultaneously bringing the baby, allowing the baby to adjust to his `new world.'  the baby has not until this time, gone this way before, of freedom. the baby is completely reliant upon the parents to care for, nurture his life. the parents are Father and Holy Spirit caring, nurturing the life of the son, manifesting the Life of the Son.

the life of the son doesn't mature in having knowledge about the parents, but matures in knowing( intimately) his parents. the life of the son doesn't mature in knowing about the Kingdom of his Father, but matures in having entered and continuing in, sitting, walking, standing in, multiplies His governing, His will on earth.

a New Day, a New World Order is come. don't let the nwo throw anyone. i can just see those arms stretching out and the look on the face : ) it has nothing to do with the earthy implication of governing..with the exception, His removes the earthy : ) 

blessings!,

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: BennyMeador
Date Posted: 09/22/2009 at 3:36pm

Profound, and absolutely true.  Thank you for sharing that picture. 

-Benny-

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 05/09/2011 at 1:46pm

up

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Print Page | Close Window