Print Page | Close Window

WALKING IN KINGDOM LIFE NOW

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=28867
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:54am

Topic: WALKING IN KINGDOM LIFE NOW

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: WALKING IN KINGDOM LIFE NOW
Date Posted: 09/02/2009 at 12:00pm

Walking in Kingdom Life Now

By Ron McGaltin
Fresh kingdom life is flowing from heaven. There is an entering into spiritual life beyond where we have walked before. In this fresh life, things we believed and hoped are now becoming reality. Scriptures we have believed and trusted in by faith have become living reality in the experience of kingdom life. Things of the Spirit we have read about in the Bible and thought we understood have become real living experience as we enter the fresh flow of kingdom life.
Probably most believers, especially those who call themselves Spirit-filled, are familiar with the New Testament words to live in the Spirit and walk in the Spirit. And many have sought to live and walk in the Spirit. What most of us have had may have been only an earnest or token of the reality of living in and walking in the Spirit. Some are now experiencing a greater fresh life of kingdom reality living in and walking in the Spirit.
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit, Gal 5:25.
Some believers are awakening into a real experience of becoming dead to natural perceptions and made alive in the Spirit. In the past most of us have viewed being dead to the cares of this natural life and alive in the Spirit as a concept or goal to work toward or as a biblical truth to be sought after in some ethereal way. This has changed. The fading of natural life and living in the Spirit is more real today in this season of open heaven experience.
The natural man in all of us is blind and deaf in the heavenly spiritual realm. He cannot experience the spiritual realm. He is dead to the reality of life experience in the spiritual realm (1 Cor 2:14).
Even as believers, have we continued to see and hear in the natural more than in the spiritual?
Many believers have had far too much respect for the natural and far too little respect for the Spirit. Few in past recent centuries have truly lived and walked in the Spirit. Even past leaders have been, for the most part, spiritually blind and deaf to the real life in the kingdom of God, living and walking in the Spirit of God (Isa 42: 18-21). Eyes and ears are opening to the Spirit. Prisons of belief systems that have limited people to natural life experience are opening to life in the Spirit in this season of kingdom reality flowing from heaven. Some are becoming blind and deaf to natural perceptions as they cease walking in the flesh or natural mentality and begin living and walking in much higher and in-depth perception and wisdom in the Spirit.
We are now beginning to experience what it really means to be in Christ and Christ in us. It is a life of being blind and deaf to natural perceptions and earthly wisdom. It is a life in the world but so much not of the world that we take no thought and make no provision for natural needs but instead seek the kingdom of God (Mat 6:25-33) (Rom 13:14). It is a life lived in the Spirit of Christ with clear sight and hearing in spiritual reality. It is an unlimited life of love and power in which all things are becoming possible – a life in which the Spirit of Christ in us only does what He sees and hears the Father doing and saying. It is a life of being crucified with Christ and yet alive as Christ lives in us (Gal 2:20). We are in the world as Christ is in the world (1 John 4:17). This is now becoming real experience to those who are entering the fresh flow of kingdom life from heaven.
Father God is Spirit. Christ Jesus was Spirit in heaven before coming to earth as a man and now after the cross, resurrection, ascension, and return as a “life-giving Spirit” He dwells in His Body on earth by the Spirit and is seated at the right hand of God at the same time. The kingdom flow is by the Holy Spirit bringing the Father who raised Christ from the dead and Christ who gave himself for us to abide in us. God is now with us in the Spirit that indwells us. Heaven is come to earth by Spirit God. Everything we have of Father God, Christ Jesus, and His kingdom is in the Holy Spirit reality of the kingdom flowing now. This is no longer just a teaching or a doctrine; it is a real experience in the fresh flow of kingdom life.
Rom 8:9-14: But you are not in the flesh (natural human being) but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
Therefore, brethren, we are debtors; not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh.
For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Living and walking in the Spirit is a higher life of far greater intelligence than walking in the natural mind. Connecting into the Spirit accesses the spiritual intelligence and heavenly wisdom of God. It is like connecting into the ultimate computer of all creation and existence. As we put to death (become blind and deaf) to the natural and alive in the Spirit, seeing and hearing from God, mysteries and understandings that our natural minds could not possibly figure out are easily and readily available in the Spirit of God. Through abiding in Christ and He in us by the Spirit, our mortality can put on immortality. We have the quality of eternal life now. This finite can become as one with infinite eternal God.
Putting to death the deeds (workings) of the body (natural man) by the Spirit allows us to LIVE by the Spirit and no longer by the natural. Thus, it is possible to no longer walk as mere man limited with natural human intellect and understanding but to walk as joint heirs of all heavenly attributes with Christ, led entirely by the Spirit as living spiritual beings in earth bodies, sons of God.
Without faith it is impossible to please God.
FAITH is the key to accessing the Holy Spirit and the kingdom realm that is above and greater than the natural. God has provided and is providing the way out of the prison of thinking the Holy Spirit is a lesser part of the triune God. The Holy Spirit is more than a messenger sent from God. Father and Son are in the Holy Spirit. We have only one God in three manifestations. The kingdom of God is in the Holy Spirit. Angels are spirit beings sent as messengers and ministers from God. Holy Spirit is God. You cannot come to God without believing that He is and diligently seeking Him.
Heb 11:6: But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Believing in the Holy Spirit is faith in God that empowers and enables us to live and walk in the kingdom of God life now. Dishonoring or blaspheming the Holy Spirit blocks access to God and His kingdom (Mark 3:28-29).  
Receive the Holy Spirit (Acts 19:1-7) (Acts 1:8) – live in the Spirit – walk in the Spirit and Christ Jesus, and the Father will establish the kingdom of God in you.
Faith is dissolved when hope becomes manifest reality.
When we really live and walk in the reality of spiritual kingdom, faith is no longer required; it has matured into reality.
Heb 11:1: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Rom 8:24: For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?
Yes, multitudes across the whole earth are by faith seeking the kingdom in hope of its coming and redemption. Sadly most all do not yet see that the kingdom comes first in the Spirit by the Spirit. Christ Jesus can live in us by the Spirit to impart the reality of walking in the kingdom of God now in this moment. The kingdom of God will not rule in this world until many sons of God are alive by the Spirit and are walking in the Spirit. Only then will the natural world be renewed by the impact of the kingdom of God. The kingdom of God is within you if indeed Christ dwells in you by the Spirit.
At this moment, I do not believe I have ever said anything more important than this. The kingdom of God is now alive and is consuming, filling, empowering in rapturous ecstasy those who are entering, and it is available to all who will seek it with all their hearts.
The Lord would have me speak personally for a moment to describe a bit of what this is like for me. It is like heaven has come down and encapsulates me in a heavenly Spirit bubble that moves with me as I move about. Spirit flow seems to rest deep in my chest and flow out to form the bubble of Spirit encompassing my life. In this place everything is seen in Spirit, and instruction is immediately available. There is no delay in reaching God. Communion, and conversation is instant almost all the time. Things in the Spirit are very primary and close, and things in the natural are secondary and a bit distant.
Walking in the Spirit is a very real tangible experience of life in Christ in us. Experiences may vary, and what is happening to me may be different in others. However, I have the distinct feeling that there will be such an awesome reality of the presence of God in the Spirit, that those who are entering will know they are no longer in faith hoping for that which has now become reality.
Is there faith for more? Yes, but now for me it is not my faith but the faith of Christ who is my life. There is great rest in walking in Christ knowing He really lives in me in practical spiritual kingdom reality.
Gal 2:20: I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 09/02/2009 at 2:28pm

this is very well said Ron,

so the reality is the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ and as `we see' this is already the reality it takes us into walking/living/demonstrating that out in Spirit. no longer awaiting a day? the day is here and now. the only awaiting is for the many mature sons of God.

i think i may have just had an AHA! moment : ) that far supercedes anything that i have even thought, up until this point!.. whew! Glory to God!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Ken Hornsby
Date Posted: 09/03/2009 at 7:10am

Ron - Really fresh!!  Thanks for being transparent!

Kathy, I'm sure there are lots of resounding AHA's! Could that be the sound of a "new" Amen? One thing for sure, our "up until this point" will continue to be superceded as we walk out the truth of this word!

Resting in Him,

Ken

Date Posted: 09/03/2009 at 7:47am

This so compliments this post that I am placing it her. Thanks Kriston - Ron

TO YOU I HAVE COME MY BELOVED

Kriston Couchey

To You I have come My Beloved,
The day of our union is here,
A day for which long I have waited,
The fruit of loves passion appears,
Desire it burns deep within me,
Jealousy spurring me on,
What stands in loves way will fear me,
For you are to be wholly mine
You medicate wounds with your lovers
You love them as you should love me
Their medicines they cannot heal you
My undying love sets you free,
So open your arms to embrace me,
And turn from the darkness of night,
I take you to heights of my passion,
I clothe you in garments of white
The groom and the bride they are wedding,
Let those come against us who may
My fervor of love will not falter
I've come and will wed you this day

Date Posted: 09/03/2009 at 5:21pm

Thanks Kathy and Ken for you replies.

Those who have read this earlier when first posted yesterday may want to read it again. It has been edited to more clearly communicate the message.

Ron

Posted By: Denise Detwiler
Date Posted: 09/04/2009 at 10:12am

Just now read this...and will be revisiting it I think. Much good stuff in
here - it raises the sights. Our perspective has been so microscopic
compared to what God desires for us! This particular portion struck me
as it's been coming to mind this week:

"Living and walking in the Spirit is a higher life of
far greater intelligence than walking in the natural mind. Connecting into
the Spirit accesses the spiritual intelligence and heavenly wisdom of God.
It is like connecting into the ultimate computer of all creation and
existence. As we put to death (become blind and deaf) to the natural and
alive in the Spirit, seeing and hearing from God, mysteries and
understandings that our natural minds could not possibly figure out are
easily and readily available in the Spirit of God. Through abiding in Christ
and He in us by the Spirit, our mortality can put on immortality. We have
the quality of eternal life now. This finite can become as one with infinite
eternal God."

Yes, we are capable of SO MUCH MORE than where we have lived and what
we have walked in! We may rejoice, marvel and be blessed by the
wonderful gifts God has unveiled and used to date...you name it: in arts,
in wisdom, in relating, in knowledge, in medicine, science and nature.
And we should bless God and honor. But we yet are walking FAR BELOW
what is in store for us. And it IS in store for us. There is SO much more
for us to step into..to walk in and to bring others into too!

It's like finding small gems or tiny flakes of gold. Then a little deeper
maybe there are larger portions...these are a sign there is MORE! We have
tended to lay hold of the lesser and rightly delight and rejoice in it...and
go no further, or walk away with the little bit....He offers so much more!

-------------

Posted By: Vince Sucec
Date Posted: 09/04/2009 at 11:41am

far greater intelligence than walking in the natural mind. Connecting into the Spirit accesses the spiritual intelligence and heavenly wisdom of God. It is like connecting into the ultimate computer of all creation and existence. As we put to death (become blind and deaf) to the natural and alive in the Spirit, seeing and hearing from God, mysteries and understandings that our natural minds could not possibly figure out are easily and readily available in the Spirit of God. Through abiding in Christ and He in us by the Spirit, our mortality can put on immortality. We have the quality of eternal life now. This finite can become as one with infinite eternal God."

That is a very intriguing, interesting statement ... 

... if we are growing up in the knowledge of Him and He fills

ALL in ALL ...

then how great is the capacity  ???

-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...

Posted By: Vince Sucec
Date Posted: 09/04/2009 at 12:28pm

Kriston,

AWESOME POEM !

-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 09/04/2009 at 12:53pm

This is such a joyous and reality of kingdom life NOW that I can hardly contain it!! Heaven has come to earth as God reveals Himself in and through His people. Oneness.  Union with the Son and Father by means of the life giving Spirit. Wow!

RON WROTE:

Father God is Spirit. Christ Jesus was Spirit in heaven before coming to earth as a man and now after the cross, resurrection, ascension, and return as a “life-giving Spirit” He dwells in His Body on earth by the Spirit and is seated at the right hand of God at the same time. The kingdom flow is by the Holy Spirit bringing the Father who raised Christ from the dead and Christ who gave himself for us to abide in us. God is now with us in the Spirit that indwells us. Heaven is come to earth by Spirit God. Everything we have of Father God, Christ Jesus, and His kingdom is in the Holy Spirit reality of the kingdom flowing now. This is no longer just a teaching or a doctrine; it is a real experience in the fresh flow of kingdom life.

Kris

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 09/04/2009 at 3:24pm

amen...Heaven IS come to earth by Spirit God! that's the reality...and we/He in and through us, bring/s His Governing into every sphere of life! Glory to God! and Blessed be His Name!

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 09/05/2009 at 12:42pm

Denise Detwiler wrote:
Just now read this...and will be revisiting it I think. Much good stuff in
here - it raises the sights. Our perspective has been so microscopic
compared to what God desires for us! This particular portion struck me
as it's been coming to mind this week:

far greater intelligence than walking in the natural mind. Connecting into
the Spirit accesses the spiritual intelligence and heavenly wisdom of God.
It is like connecting into the ultimate computer of all creation and
existence. As we put to death (become blind and deaf) to the natural and
alive in the Spirit, seeing and hearing from God, mysteries and
understandings that our natural minds could not possibly figure out are
easily and readily available in the Spirit of God. Through abiding in Christ
and He in us by the Spirit, our mortality can put on immortality. We have
the quality of eternal life now. This finite can become as one with infinite
eternal God."

Yes, we are capable of SO MUCH MORE than where we have lived and what
we have walked in! We may rejoice, marvel and be blessed by the
wonderful gifts God has unveiled and used to date!

Amen Denise. Time to begin walking in the SO MUCH MORE.

Ron

Date Posted: 09/07/2009 at 5:57am

Vince Sucec wrote:

far greater intelligence than walking in the natural mind. Connecting into the Spirit accesses the spiritual intelligence and heavenly wisdom of God. It is like connecting into the ultimate computer of all creation and existence. As we put to death (become blind and deaf) to the natural and alive in the Spirit, seeing and hearing from God, mysteries and understandings that our natural minds could not possibly figure out are easily and readily available in the Spirit of God. Through abiding in Christ and He in us by the Spirit, our mortality can put on immortality. We have the quality of eternal life now. This finite can become as one with infinite eternal God."

That is a very intriguing, interesting statement ... 

... if we are growing up in the knowledge of Him and He fills

ALL in ALL ...

then how great is the capacity  ???

Thanks Vince for you comments. We are yet only beginning to grasp who we are in Christ Jesus by the Spirit of the living God.

Ron

Date Posted: 09/07/2009 at 6:00am

Kriston Couchey wrote:

This is such a joyous and reality of kingdom life NOW that I can hardly contain it!! Heaven has come to earth as God reveals Himself in and through His people. Oneness.  Union with the Son and Father by means of the life giving Spirit. Wow!

Kris

Amen on can hardly contain it. At some point I think we should explode with the glorious reality of God on earth ruling and regining in His holy temple the body of Christ - the real church giving birth to the real kingdom of God.

Ron

Print Page | Close Window