Print Page | Close Window

DOES ANYONE HAVE ALL THE LIGHT?

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=28934
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:54am

Topic: DOES ANYONE HAVE ALL THE LIGHT?

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: DOES ANYONE HAVE ALL THE LIGHT?
Date Posted: 09/09/2009 at 2:32pm

Does anyone have all the light of God?
By Ron McGatlin
Brethren, we know little of what we ought to know.
We stand on the brink of the destiny of the ages.
The bright light of the kingdom of God is upon us.
Yet we stumble for lack of the pure whole light of God in a season when the bright light of the revelation of God is being poured out (Isa 59:10).
Why should we still be at the place of immaturity that Paul spoke of in First Corinthians 13 verse 9 when He wrote, “For we know in part and we prophesy in part?”
We stumble in a time of bright light because we have been divided from those who have other parts of the light that we do not have. We walk in only a portion of the available light.
We have gathered in groups around the part of the light that we have. We have not connected to our brothers who have other spectrums of the light of God that we do not have.
Only Jesus has all the whole light of God. Father in His infinite wisdom has chosen to reveal portions of the light to different individuals and groups.
We can never reach beyond a part or portion of the whole light of God without receiving from our brothers who have other parts of the light that we do not have.
A number of years ago I was discussing a doctrinal issue with a friend. In the discussion, two positions of spiritual truth became evident. My friend strongly held to a certain position. I was trying to explain my position that there was perhaps greater truth and room for some balanced understanding. The discussion had become a bit intense, and it seemed a good time for me to excuse myself for a bathroom break. As I left the room, my friend almost shouted to me, “Well, it’s either black or its white.”

I remember being alone in the other room and thinking that if it was not black or white, then it must be gray, and that did not sound good to me. I began to pray and ask God “Is it really black or white?” Instantly the reply to my question burst into my heart; my heart was flooded with light as God simply and profoundly spoke as only He can do and said, “NO, ITS A RAINBOW.”
The scripture about God is light and in Him is no darkness (black) at all, came to my mind. With God it is not black or white; it is all perfectly clear.
Like the light of the sun, the whole clear light of God can be divided into all the colors of the rainbow. Yet when the whole light is together, it is perfectly clear light; but when broken down through drops of water in the sky or through a prism, the clear light is diffused into colors of light.
Black and white is a term that relates well to religion and natural-mind legal interpretations of scripture. Bright clear light and beautiful colors of the rainbow relate well to the light of scripture revealed by the Spirit God.
Considering the parable of sunlight, if we have a part of the light but not the whole light, then we become as a color or colors of the divided light.
We probably all have seen a color wheel with the three pie shaped primary colors of red, yellow and blue equally spaced within the circle and the many blended shades in between each. The absence of all color is black or darkness. The presence of all the colors in balance produces white or clear light.
Think of the color wheel as the revealed light of God. Each of us who have received revelation from God but have not received all the light of God has one or more sections of color. We may have red or blue and not yellow and so on.
Revelation of the light of God comes by the Spirit.
Revelation of God is truth that is alive in us by the Spirit of God. A truth revealed by the Spirit is beyond believing, it becomes absolute knowing.
We may believe a lot of things, but we really KNOW only the part or portion that has been revealed to us by Spirit God into our spirit and soul. The revelation may have begun with hearing or seeing with the natural senses, but until it becomes Spirit revelation it is only belief at best. However, when the Spirit reveals it and makes it light from heaven, it becomes alive within our spirit.
There is also direct revelation that is often in response to prayer or waiting in God’s manifest presence. Direct revelation does not begin with a natural input but is planted in our spirit by the Spirit of God. The directly revealed input will not disagree with an accurate understanding of scripture. However, it probably will not agree with our intellectually discerned interpretations of scripture.
Great problems have arisen causing much disorder and separation among believers because we have not connected with and received from brethren with other colors.
As ministers in our color group we have light in our area of revelation. However, people come with questions and needs in other areas of spiritual life experience. We need answers and are not good at saying I don’t know. Rather than come together with those who have the needed color of light to provide the answer, we turn back to the black and white understanding from the tree of knowledge.
Men of the past have gone to the scripture seeking to discover truth of God with their natural-mind intellect and reason without revelation from the Spirit. Intellectual discernment of the scriptures without the revelation of the Spirit is darkness. It will never agree with true revelation by the Spirit.
In this way we have filled in portions of our color wheel with darkness instead of the true revealed color from God. Every gifted person or group who is not spiritually connected laterally with others with revelation is probably a mixture of light and darkness.
Thus gifted men of God continue to live in and proclaim mixture. Only when we come together in love by the Spirit can the light in one shine upon the darkness in another bringing us nearer to the whole clear light of God. We do well to proclaim only the part revealed to us and not fill in our color wheel with teachings derived from intellectual interpretation of scripture.
We need true discernment that comes from intimate relationship with God. We need to hear God by His Spirit within us to discern light and darkness. With true discernment we need not fear the darkness in our brothers while we receive their color of light and perhaps remove some of their darkness with our revealed color.
God is Spirit. Father God is Spirit. Christ Jesus is Spirit that became a man. Before He became a man, Christ Jesus was Spirit with Father in heaven. They were Spirit, and they were Holy. Actually, they were as one Spirit. Is it then not correct to say Father and Son were Holy Spirit?
How many God’s do we have? In the white Spirit fire of the heart of God they are one. Jesus made it clear that He and the Father are one. Only as Spirit God flows outward toward man and creation are the manifestations of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit evident.
Christ now dwells in His body (temple) on earth as a “live-giving Spirit.” While at the same time He is seated at the right hand of the Father. In First Corinthians 15, verse 45 it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being." The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. First Corinthians 6, verse 19 reads “Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?”
Knowing in part and prophesying in part will be done away when maturity has come. The pure real love of God by the Spirit is the maturity of Christ in us. The subject of First Corinthians 13 is love, the God kind of love that only comes by the Spirit. Verse 10 says “But when that which is perfect (mature) has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
Love is the progressive reality of maturity (perfection) in the kingdom of God.
God’s love is only available by the Spirit of God.
Love is the greatest foundational reality of the kingdom of God. God is love.
The kingdom is held together by love.
Faith works by love. Wisdom and power flow through love.
God’s love produces unity.
God’s love flowing by His Spirit can re-join all the colors of the rainbow back together into the whole clear light of God as brethren with the different colors of God’s light become one together.
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Marjo Richardso
Date Posted: 09/09/2009 at 4:49pm

Thank you Ron for sharing this revelation! It is simply beautiful!

The bride of Christ is wearing pure white = all the colors of rainbow!

Oh that His wedding garment would soon be ready and the bride prepared!

Date Posted: 09/10/2009 at 9:30am

Amen Margo. The light over New Jerusalem clear and pure and all the colors of the rainbow are present in the jewels on the foundations.

Ron

Posted By: Vince Sucec
Date Posted: 09/10/2009 at 11:00am

"God’s love flowing by His Spirit can re-join all the colors of the rainbow back together into the whole clear light of God as brethren with the different colors of God’s light become one together."

... this is vision ... a full spectrum

As I left the room, my friend almost shouted to me, “Well, it’s either black or its white.”

Yes ... these are poles ... they are illusionary ...

Amen & thanks Ron !

-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...

Posted By: Ken Hornsby
Date Posted: 09/10/2009 at 11:30am

Ron, Just a few thoughts. Black and white are in stark contrast and do not blend. There is a strong, very visible line between black and white; often, how black the black is may only be our perception and not true discernment;yet, as you shared, don't be afraid to let our light shine in the darkness, while being open to receive the light that the other has. And doesn't the rainbow present a beautiful picture - an object lesson - of not only promise from the Old, but also of the promise of the New - relationship. As the beautiful colors of the rainbow blend one into another, they form one "bow", all dependent upon one another for the fullness of the one to be manifest. As Father, Son and Holy Spirit are One in relationship, so we are - not only with our amazing triune God, but one with one another to present the fullness of the Kingdom. Hasn't it been about relationship from the beginning? Let us make man in our  image...So may we now be the image of unity.Thank you for this incredible picture.

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 09/10/2009 at 1:41pm

TY my Brother,,, Extrordinary TRUTH OF GOD!  Have seen many 'rainbows' here lately,,,awed by the seemingly fading of one color into the next,,,very good analogy about 'dependence' one to another,,,so many scriptures coming to mind here-flowing. "FATHER MAKE THEM ONE AS WE ARE ONE." HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Date Posted: 09/10/2009 at 3:02pm

Very good subject.  No, I do not believe any one individual has all the light, in answer to your question.  Something occurred in my life recently that illustrates this in a very interesting way.

We had an apostle come by and speak at our church named Lyle Phillips.  He has a work in Mozambique, an orphanage, where he has adopted nearly 20 children and they are well fed, even in Africa's second most poor country, due to the Lord blessing them.  I should also note that this individual was 23 when he founded this work. 

Anyway, I asked him to pray for me after the service, and he started speaking words of confirmation regarding my commission and what the Lord called me to do.  Both of us were caught up in the spirit as he was praying.  The Lord then did something I have never seen before - He made us blood brothers, like David and Jonathan.  He then said that our ministries were two halves of one whole, and that in a few years we'd be sent out together.  Our ministries would complement each other.

Now to the point Brother McGatlin made.  One of the things the Lord has been showing me is how the believer should bring Heaven to Earth in various ways - its a key aspect of the message He has put on my heart.  Apostle Lyle's message has a key component that believers should harvest the good on the earth and present it to Heaven, something I had never thought of to any degree.  It is the exact complement of what the Lord showed me, and together, our revelations form a single whole.  This example rather clearly points out that what you are saying is true, no single one of us have "all the light", and it seems that the Lord meant for it to be that way.

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Posted By: Tina Dean
Date Posted: 09/10/2009 at 5:06pm

Jeffrey~

Do you mind if I ask how he made you blood brothers?

-------------
In passionate pursuit of Him always....( I am my Beloved's and He is mine!)

Date Posted: 09/10/2009 at 5:59pm

I have never seen or heard of it before.  He caught us both up in the spirit and I "saw" our hands cut and we shook hands, and then we exchanged our armor and our sword.  I still do not understand it, but afterwards, I feel as if the Lord put a special love in my heart for him that was not present before, and somehow our assignments are in parallel, my ministry gifts complementing his - the Lord says we were two halves of a same whole in ministry.  It was in some ways similar to what David and Jonathon did.  It seems as if some of David rubbed off on Jonathan, too, as you see Jonathon and his armorbearer take on and defeat 1000 Philistines in a battle shortly before Saul and Jonathon are killed.  I really do not undertand what took place, but I know it was of the Lord.  I have been a Christian for thirty years so I recognize his voice.  Perhaps its some sort of vow or covenant that God creates between ministry partners,  I really don't understand it all yet since it only happenned a couple of weeks ago.

-------------

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Date Posted: 09/10/2009 at 6:13pm

Jeffrey~

Thank you for not becoming offended by my asking the questions. 

Did he also 'see' and experience the same vision at the same time, since you said you were both caught up in the spirit?

-------------

Date Posted: 09/10/2009 at 6:37pm

I cannot speak for him, but every time I said what I was seeing, he was saying "Yes" very strongly, so I -assume- he may have been seeing the same thing, or at a minimum, the Lord was confirming.  The reason I believe he too was caught up in the spirit was he, matter of factly, started talking about all the things the Lord had told me, things in the natural he had no way of knowing, and then it seemed as if he was beside me when I was caught up in the spirit and we were somewhere else.  It is very hard to put into words what is going on when this happens because we are so used to operating in "this" realm, but that's my honest answer.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/10/2009 at 9:05pm

Jeffrey~

Thank you for your honest answers.  There are a great many areas that the Lord is shining light upon, which I am at present deeply pondering.  I asked the questions that I did, because your answers, out of your own experience, may aid in some way to an ultimate understanding of those things.  

Thanks again, and blessings to you.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/11/2009 at 4:36am

Thanks to everyone for your comments. We need all the colors of God's revealed light in all of His people coming together. Thank God for relationship with Him first that brings us the pure holy discernment in His Spirit to receive one another's part of the light and not receive their darkness. Thus we remove some of our own darkness. While, hopefully removing some of their darkness with the color of light we have been given.

The black and white of religion and the lack of true discernment by the Spirit of the Bible brings wars, separation and division. Unity without Holy Spirit discernment breeds deception as we accept and join in with the darkness in others.

Love is the greatest and predominant characteristic of the kingdom of God and the predominant evidence of Christ in us by the Holy Spirit. Oneness in holiness is diversity of color coming together producing the whole clear light of God.

Ron

Date Posted: 09/12/2009 at 5:32am

Brethren, we know little of what we ought to know.
We stand on the brink of the destiny of the ages.
The bright light of the kingdom of God is upon us.
Yet we stumble for lack of the pure whole light of God in a season when the bright light of the revelation of God is being poured out (Isa 59:10).
Why should we still be at the place of immaturity that Paul spoke of in First Corinthians 13 verse 9 when He wrote, “For we know in part and we prophesy in part?”
We stumble in a time of bright light because we have been divided from those who have other parts of the light that we do not have. We walk in only a portion of the available light.
We have gathered in groups around the part of the light that we have. We have not connected to our brothers who have other spectrums of the light of God that we do not have.
Only Jesus has all the whole light of God. Father in His infinite wisdom has chosen to reveal portions of the light to different individuals and groups.
We can never reach beyond a part or portion of the whole light of God without receiving from our brothers who have other parts of the light that we do not have.
We need true discernment that comes from intimate relationship with God. We need to hear God by His Spirit within us to discern light and darkness. With true discernment we need not fear the darkness in our brothers while we receive their color of light and perhaps remove some of their darkness with our revealed color.
Ron

Posted By: Dave Spencer
Date Posted: 09/12/2009 at 6:12pm

A related problem is that so many of us have filters.  So when we look at light (revelation), a part of the full spectrum is blocked.  So even if someone else is trying to shine some light into our minds, we may be filtering out all or part of the revelation!

Here's an example.  My wife and I just got back from the Olympic rain forest.  Now, anyone in dry, eastern WA (where we live) knows that plants don't grow on trees.  But we had to stop for road construction near the rain forest and we were looking at the beautiful trees and there were bushes and ferns growing in the trees!  Looking closer, there were many small ferns growing on the tree trunks.  Often, the Lord has to stop us for a while in order to break through one of our filters.

But each time a filter is broken, more light gets through into our perception of God and His creation.

So Love is the way to more Light because He helps us to break the filters.

With His Love,
Dave

Date Posted: 09/12/2009 at 7:04pm

The worst filter is the filter that keeps you from seeing other people.  There are overlooked people in our churches.  They sit in the corners, near the back.  No one shakes their hands or says hello.  Our "filters" only allow us to see our friends, our pastor, and we leave church without seeing those on the edges of our vision.  I have intentionally started seeing those people and going out of my way to let them know that they were "seen".

-------------

Date Posted: 09/12/2009 at 7:19pm

Yes, Dave, That filter is usually previous beliefs coming from religious teachings. In other words that spot on our color wheel is already filled in with darkness. When the light comes it does not match with the teachings or doctrines already planted in the color wheel so truth is rejected as false doctrine. This is exactly where most of the church is now regarding the gospel of the kingdom.

A person who has never been to church sometimes has a greater capacity for receiving the real gospel of the kingdom than a well trained Christian minister.

Ron

Date Posted: 09/12/2009 at 7:22pm

That's also why we see more miracles outside of the United States than inside the United States - the "miracles stopped after the last apostle died" and western rationalism thought filters are not present in African villages.

-------------

Posted By: David G. Bean
Date Posted: 09/13/2009 at 9:03am

Jeffery that is Why God chose you to do the things that you will do very soon, The apostlic and the Prophet must come to gether in the days to come. Signs and wounders will be off the charts, Healings as Have not been seen, When Office stands with Office, More can the Father do. We are all aware that the stronger the prophet the more the people want him,or her to stay over there, this is one of the man Made walls that will be put asunder By The Moving Of the Spirit. When We all stand in His Manafest Glory there will Be no Flesh..... Being one of them that is wanted to stay to the side I Long to Be in His Presence. for there We are all Equal, Children frinds Brothers Sisters Of The Most High God.  Jeffery what you Experienced Was not for you alone,You experienced what he is Doing Now forming Bonds from office to office, you are connected but there is so much more coming for you ie, I was at a church where there was an evangelist at the conclusion he asked if any one wanted the Anointing to come forward, Was at a dead run as I was going down in the spirit and Ran in to his legs While the Lords was writiting the Anointing on My Heart, could feel it for three days. These things Happen to Us Because God chose us for His Reason to stand Until such Time that He will have Us Lay handes to Pass on what he has Given to us to Carry Nurture, We all are vessels to Carry the Light some get a little more some Less, it does not deminish any of us for We all Have To be come His At The Cross.  I Thank This Forum and the Monitors For there is No other Place Where so Many can Share TO so Many And be Heard.

David G Bean

Print Page | Close Window