Print Page | Close Window

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- October 7, 2009

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=29257
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:26pm

Topic: SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- October 7, 2009

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Subject: SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- October 7, 2009
Date Posted: 10/07/2009 at 1:01pm

Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- October 7, 2009:

Beloved, refuse to allow frustration to hinder your progress. Calm yourself and quiet your soul, and allow Me to bring you through every challenge in peace. Obstacles will literally melt away if you will just trust Me to undertake as you pray your way through. I will give you strength to accomplish all that is before you and the wisdom that you need to surmount every obstruction and clear every hurdle. Be strong and set your will to conquer, says the Lord.

Romans 8:37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Replies:

Posted By: David G. Bean
Date Posted: 10/07/2009 at 6:09pm

Marsha RIGHT ON , this was also part of one of the first word that i received, All that i am is in your Hands Poppa will me where you send and send Me where you Will. Bond Servant and Son waithing on you Poppa So Hurry Up I Need your touch again. THANK YOU FOR THE CONFERMATION.

David G Bean

-------------

Print Page | Close Window