Print Page | Close Window

A River of Peace - Debra Lowe

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=29580
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 4:34pm

Topic: A River of Peace - Debra Lowe

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: A River of Peace - Debra Lowe
Date Posted: 10/31/2009 at 8:41am

October 30, 2009

The Spirit Of The Lord Says;         

I will give My people a river of peace and prosperity, for the wealth of the nation shall begin to flow to them.  As My people learn to remain stable and fixed trusting in Me for their support, the world around them is beginning to shake in fear.  Fear that has torment.  Yet, My people will be unafraid, those who receive their comfort and help from Me.  Their hearts will again rejoice and flourish like the grass!  All will see the that My hand of blessing is upon them.  I will continue to bless those who have a humble heart that tremble at My Word.  My people need not be afraid of sudden disaster or destruction that comes upon the wicked, for I Am their security.  In the midst of turbulent times My people will experience a supernatural calm.  Now, the humble in Me will be exalted and the mighty will be brought low.  This holy remnant of Mine shall carry out the work of the Kingdom as never before.  This holy, humble remnant are those who press past the veil and have known Me as Father.  Their constant intimacy has raised a stirring in My heart.  I will entrust to them the power of the ages to come.  They love my presence more than their ministry, than their goals and more than their ambitions.  They will be able to hear Me in a moments notice, they are prompt to obey, they will not be shaken, no, not even when sudden disasters come.  They are stable and fixed trusting in their God!  They will learn that I Am their treasure.  There will be a notable difference between the children of this world and My children as notable as the difference between the Israelites in the land of Goshen and the Egyptians.  I shielded and protected My children from all of the plaques that came upon Egypt.  I Am the same God, I change not.  I will be a refuge and place of safety, from all plaques now.  When My children came out of Egypt they came out with all the precious possessions of the Egyptians, after years of shame and dishonor.  I gave them double for their shame.  So it will be for those who trust in Me, instead of shame and dishonor, they will enjoy a double share of honor.  They will possess a double portion of prosperity in their land.  They will feed on the treasures of the nations.  My people will know Me as their shield and their exceeding great reward!  Know Me, for it is those who know their God that will be strong! 

Print Page | Close Window