Print Page | Close Window

FANTASY KINGDOM

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=29721
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:53am

Topic: FANTASY KINGDOM

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: FANTASY KINGDOM
Date Posted: 11/11/2009 at 12:21pm

Fantasy Kingdom

By Ron McGatlin
There is an immense chasm of difference between believe and make-believe. A major amusement corporation marketing fantasy make-belief refers to itself as the Magic Kingdom. There is also a big difference between supernatural spiritual kingdom of God reality and the unreality of fantasy make-believe of religion. Fantasy and make-believe function in the creative production processes of the human mind.
God’s Production Center on Earth
The creative imagination of man is designed by God to be a working part of the interface between Spirit God and His created natural world through the heart of mankind. God created mankind a spirit being in an earthly body with the capacity to commune with God as spirit and project God’s will into the natural world. Only mankind has the capacity to relate to and interact with God in the spiritual realm as spirit and relate to the natural world by his natural mind and body. Man is the interface between the spiritual and the natural realms between heaven and earth.
Scripture refers to the human heart as a soil in which seeds are planted (Matt 13) (Mark 4:26-29). The “soil” of the heart of mankind can grow a seed into created reality in the world. A word carries a DNA picture, life-pattern, thought, vision, or idea that when planted in the fertile soil of the heart of human beings has the potential to grow into the reality of existence in the natural world. To be planted in the human heart, it must be believed or accepted in the mind. What the human mind hears repeatedly will eventually be accepted as true and planted in the heart soil. Whether it is really truth or not it will eventually be perceived as truth by the believer. That which is heard from a respected source will usually be quickly received and planted.
Faith or belief is a major part of the process of projecting the creative power of God into the world to bring forth the plan of God from heaven into the natural world. Faith in God or believing, in its simplest form, is agreeing with what we see or hear God saying and doing. Jesus clearly demonstrated this as He saw and heard the Father in the spiritual realm and then only did what He saw and heard the Father doing or saying.
Seeing this principle brings life to the understanding that the kingdom of God is within and that all things are possible to those who believe. It also adds light to the understanding that the kingdom of God is in the Holy Spirit. The pure unmixed supernatural Holy Spirit flow of life from God is the kingdom of God, New Jerusalem lifestyle descending from heaven to earth. Though this process is supernatural and spiritual, there is nothing make-believe or fantasy about it. (For more understanding on these principles see Kingdom Growth Guides #027 and #028.)
Fantasy Kingdom Building
Until human beings are reborn spiritually through Christ and walking in the Spirit, the only thing they will probably hear from God is their need to repent – to turn to God with their whole heart and draw near to Him. The natural man without the indwelling fullness of the Holy Spirit is not intimately connected with God and therefore cannot hear and see what God is saying or doing. Therefore, the same creative imagination provision intended to be God’s production center on earth can only receive and project input generated from sources other than God. The creative production center in man intended to bring God’s will on earth as it is in heaven becomes a tool that the enemy can use to bring his evil will into the natural world.
Fantasy or make-believe produced by a person not connected to God is derived from the process of the unsaved imagination and heart soil being used to receive and project the will of self or of other spirits from the realm of spiritual darkness into the world. This misuse of the creative process in mankind is what has generated the world of evil desires and confusing unbelief in God and spawned a belief in the power of man’s intellect and human strengths as god in the world today.

All types of witchcraft, sorcery, black magic, and ungodly paranormal / supernatural activities come from this process. Many people without God in their lives are seeking after the supernatural causing these kinds of activities and beliefs to become more acceptable among ordinary people. Godly people should perceive and know by the Spirit that these are works of darkness and are often carried out by evil spirits.
However, many Christians who may recognize these works of darkness do not recognize these same things working in less obvious forms in their daily lives. Much of the extreme human achievements in the fallen world come from this same process. Human beings can learn to use their God-given mind, imagination, and heart soil to manipulate, control, and create from their selfish desires. By planting a vision or thoughts in their hearts (production centers), a belief can grow and take form. Thus, they have made a belief (make-believe) apart from the will of God that can be projected into the world.
Human good without God may seem very noble to fallen mankind who do not know God by the Spirit. Fantasy and make-believe seem harmless entertainment occupying the creative imagination systems of people from childhood throughout their lives. If God is the source of the creative imagination inputs, they can be productive play and entertainment for people of all ages. If indeed the inputs are from God, they will move us toward the attributes and ways of the kingdom of God from heaven. However, if God is not the source, then the only other source is the misguided minds of fallen mankind inspired or planted by ungodly spirit sources.
The word make-believe implies a mentally generated fantasy belief. If the origin is not of God, there may be a colorful carnival-like façade behind which is the influence of demonic enticing spirits seeking to divert people from the godly spiritual realm into another realm – the realm of lost-world human pleasure, psychic power, and knowledge of dark mysteries to subversively control others for personal gain.
Boiled down to the most condensed form of understanding, there are only two kingdoms seeking to rule in the world. Whichever one gains the hearts of mankind rules in the world. The two kingdoms are the kingdom of God (light) and the kingdom of darkness. The kingdom of darkness is the defeated realm of the devil, his principalities and powers.
The only power the kingdom of darkness can have now since his defeat at the cross is that which is allowed or given him by mankind allowing him use of the production center within us by his subversively planting his seeds in our hearts soil. It was man (Adam) who released the power of the darkness into the world. It is mankind who has given the enemy power to grow from the lowly serpent in the garden to the ferocious fiery red dragon of Revelation 12.
Inverted Kingdom
The enemy working through the creative imagination of man has created fantasy make-believe kingdoms in this world. These kingdoms were planted by other spirits in the hearts of human beings and projected through people into the world and now rule much of the natural and religious world. These are inverted kingdoms. They are upside down and backwards from the kingdom of God. Yet, they are firmly planted in the self-realization concepts of mankind.
To those who do not know God, the fantasy kingdoms can be very alluring and enticing. The colorful carnival façade promises to fulfill all their self-focused desires and needs. Unbridled sensual pleasure, fame, and riches are some of the lures used to entice people to yield the use of their inner production center to receive seed from spiritual darkness and produce fantasy inverted kingdoms into the world.
The evil inspired kingdoms ruling in the world may seem very powerful and frightening to some who believe in God but are not fully walking in the Spirit. The roar of demonic kingdoms is tremendous as they spread the terror of disorder, death, pain, and destruction across the world threatening anything that resembles the kingdom of God.
In reality Satan and all of his demons and their principalities and powers were completely defeated at the cross of Christ Jesus. The kingdom of God and every person fully walking in the kingdom of God lifestyle has authority over the powers of darkness.
With much covert subversive-style intelligence, massive schemes have been employed by the powers of darkness to pervert the minds of people with inverted false concepts. Religions of the world are perhaps the most powerful tool used in the enemy’s schemes to prevent people from walking in the kingdom of God.
A myriad of fantasy religious kingdom teachings derived from the creative imagination of men inspired by spirits other than the Holy Spirit are showered toward kingdom seekers. Many of these will have a measure of truth and claim biblical credence. Spiritual discernment derived from walking with God in His kingdom lifestyle is required to know the true from the fantasy.
There is so much more to understanding all this but this article is already long. The Kingdom Growth Guides and other resources available for http://archive.openheaven.com/networking/webrings/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/networking/webrings/ - Free Download and the http://archive.openheaven.com/library/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/library/ - Kingdom Library are useful sources for help in preparing us to walk into Kingdom of God / New Jerusalem lifestyle.
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 11/11/2009 at 12:29pm

YES YES YES !!!!!!! THANK YOU RON BLESS YOU!!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Ken Hornsby
Date Posted: 11/12/2009 at 7:17am

Hi Ron, You have really struck a chord here. I pray that this truth you have shared will advance quickly. The Body of Christ - leaders and non-leaders - must be willing to face the music, as it were, that the fantasy kingdom that man has built and called church must come down. I got a picture of a merry-go-round. Everybody is smiling and happy and waving - pretending that they are on a real horse - captivated by the whole fantasy experience - the music, the lights, the colors - lots of stimulus. And yet, it goes round and round and round and round and you get off at the same place you got on. We all must realize that the church system we are perpetuating is no different. There is a doctrine of sorcery and witchcraft which is passed off as wisdom and revelation that comes from Holy Spirit, and people have bought in (sold out?) to it. Many are now so greatly deceived, that they refuse to get off the merry-go-round, or they are building or have already built their own fantasy kingdom. As a pastor, I didn't realize how greatly I had been deceived; this was the fantasy (church) I was methodically taught to perpetuate. When I got off of the merry-go-round and saw it for what it is, the joy from the ride quickly turned to fear and trembling. We must stop playing in the make-believe kingdom now! Our very lives are at stake! Seriously! Return to your First Love, dear ones; He will never forsake you - He promised!

In His Great Love,

Ken

Posted By: Beverly Miller
Date Posted: 11/12/2009 at 9:20am

Thanks Ron~

The younger generation of Christian youth are not being taught about being involved in occult books movies games such as Harry Potter , Twilight and so on ...The kids from church are no different than the world ...and the leadership sees nothing wrong with these things...the parents think it's fine ...The fantasy make believe world of Harry Potter and Twilight (which is about a vampire) is seriously affecting our youth ...involving.. them in the occult ... parents have no clue that it's evil....I pray that this would change , but I can't understand why it's not taught that its from the dark side...perhaps the leaders don't even realize the effect of these things....

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

Date Posted: 11/14/2009 at 7:08am

Ken Hornsby wrote:

Hi Ron, You have really struck a chord here. I pray that this truth you have shared will advance quickly. The Body of Christ - leaders and non-leaders - must be willing to face the music, as it were, that the fantasy kingdom that man has built and called church must come down. I got a picture of a merry-go-round. Everybody is smiling and happy and waving - pretending that they are on a real horse - captivated by the whole fantasy experience - the music, the lights, the colors - lots of stimulus. And yet, it goes round and round and round and round and you get off at the same place you got on. We all must realize that the church system we are perpetuating is no different. There is a doctrine of sorcery and witchcraft which is passed off as wisdom and revelation that comes from Holy Spirit, and people have bought in (sold out?) to it. Many are now so greatly deceived, that they refuse to get off the merry-go-round, or they are building or have already built their own fantasy kingdom. As a pastor, I didn't realize how greatly I had been deceived; this was the fantasy (church) I was methodically taught to perpetuate. When I got off of the merry-go-round and saw it for what it is, the joy from the ride quickly turned to fear and trembling. We must stop playing in the make-believe kingdom now! Our very lives are at stake! Seriously! Return to your First Love, dear ones; He will never forsake you - He promised!

In His Great Love,

Ken

Ken, you said it all and with great sincerity. Finding the true kingdom of God life or lifestyle and walking in it is true righteousness, peace and joy in the pure love of God that releases the power of God to change us and change our world.

Thank you Jesus for all you are and all you have done to redeem this world and return the kingdoms of this world to our Father. We are blessed among all creation to be a part of the eternal Family of God in heaven and on earth. Praise and thanksgiving to God who by His own initiative loves us and receives us into Himself. Such love beyond all and greater than all our fear and pain. He has healed us with His love. Thank you Father for loving us even when we were so unlovely.

Ron

Date Posted: 11/14/2009 at 7:38am

A fresh new depth of the love of God is rising up flowing from deep within the substance of our being filling us with life, the  pure life of God flowing like springs of fresh cool clean water washing us from all bickering and all strife, removing the soiled spots of taint from the filth and contamination of past unclean life experiences. Vessels of God's holy life without spot or wrinkle without any impediments to hinder the flow of His pure love and unequaled power to remove the squalor of godless poverty of soul. A whole new life placed into the actual spiritual body of Christ our Lord.

The subjects have become infused into the King. Identity has become wholly in God as one part of the whole. No longer earthly reaching for heaven but now heavenly reaching out to earth. A transition of residence from abiding in the life of Adam to abiding in the life of Christ has made us one with Christ Jesus and one with the Father of all life in the Spirit. Our old lives no longer exist our old ways no longer apply our old religious and independent identity is dissolved. The throne of God in the heavens is our place of worship our place of abode.

Forever in Christ,

Ron

Posted By: Brittni P.
Date Posted: 11/15/2009 at 1:40pm

the lord has spoken alot to me regarding fantasy.  I will have to post something. when the lord leads.

heres a taste but without all the backing revelation and proof :-) :

Fantasy is 'twilight', the middle in between the full light of truth and the black darkness of false.

if one tries to interpret the spirit into the flesh one gets fantasy. same thing if you try to interpret the flesh into the spirit.  (flesh = darkness. spirit = light)

one must interpret the spirit in the spirit to find the meaning for that reality in the flesh/natural.

for instance. in a 'spiritual battle' you are not running around in a suit of armor with a big long sword. instead you are overcoming something in the flesh.

a spiritual battle can be something as simple as resisting eating that piece of cake. or as complicated as sorting out your inner most thoughts.

if you interpret the spiritual battle as running around with a sword and armor. you are in fantasy.

but if you spiritually interpret it. you can find the true spiritual meaning for it the natural.

This is the same mistake the pharisees made when questioning Jesus
they told him a story about a woman who married a man and the man died and then she married his brother and he died and then continued on until the woman died.  after that big long spill the Pharisees then asked Jesus whom she would be married to in the spirit.

They were trying to bring the flesh into the spirit..!
they were in fantasy.

fantasy in the end is just False mixed with truth. or flesh mixed with spirit.
which DOES NOT WORK! 

I still have alot more on the subject. and will post it some day. ALOT to think on and sort out. :-)

~Blessings
Brittni

-------------
http://www.brittnisisle.com

me@brittnisisle.com

Date Posted: 11/15/2009 at 1:45pm

I agree with Beverly ad Ken (and of coarse ron)

I have a friend thats OBSESSED with twilight. it had bothered me so much that she is so into it and doesn't see the darkness with it. the lord led me to write this for her.. I thought I would share:

The thing I don't care for. is the fact that its 'Vampires' and The Ideal Guys is not a 'Vampire'(he does not take blood)..

The Ideal guy does not take blood, But Gives his own blood.. In fact he Dies. so that his Beloved bride may have life. he drains and gives his own, Divine blood. and gives it all up. so that he may Have a Spotless bride. and through everything he has done.

all he asks. is that his bride do the same. give it all up unto him. to stop looking to other 'lovers'. To stop running to and fro trying to find someone new to fulfill her.

he pains so much to see her running to others. cause he knows no one else will ever love her as much as he does. and he knows that Only he can fulfill that inner desire. That inner need. That hole. That is like a Black hole which continues to suck more and more into it. Yet never gets filled..

It hurts him so much to see her in so much pain. He wishes that he may be her one and only. To be able to fulfill her every desire. But there always seems to be a new love interest lurking around every corner. And his poor beloved always seems to be drawn away. But. Once she has finally exhausted herself and sits down all alone. When she has given up the chase and all her lovers have deserted her. He comes to her with open arms. And Pulls her from the pit.

Finally then after all she has gone through she Finally notices him.  How had she not noticed him before? Truly his eyes seem to pierce her very soul with unexplainable light and life.. After composing herself and catching her breath she  looks back into the past. Oh how many times has he saved her from Sure death!.. Countless! And how much loss he has suffered.. For her! Yet she had never noticed him before. He was always someone lurking in the shadows. He was truly Someone not to be looked at and desired. But Oh! How much he loves her. Surely he was the lover of her very soul!

How could she have never noticed before?..

Why had she never noticed him before?

Awe. Tis cause everything  else on the outside was shiny and bright. And colorful. Oh how delightful to the eyes!  Yet. She learned from experience that each thing she went after. That once she got past the appearances there was nothing but empty darkness…  and she would have to move on to the next thing.

Yet this One, This one who was nothing to be desired on the outside.

This one, who seemed like  there would be nothing but death to self and despair if one went after him... 

Once she was past the appearances. He was the one who had life!

The ONLY one who filled up the hole and darkness within..

How could she have passed by him so many times??

And she knew from that moment on.  That he was the only one who had Life.  And he was the only one from the beginning that ever truly loved her.

-------------

me@brittnisisle.com

Posted By: Beverly Miller
Date Posted: 11/15/2009 at 2:14pm

Thanks Brittni,  I would like to save what you have written and send it to some really sweet christian girls  who have gotten caught up in Twilight , (my grandaughter Brooke being one) would that be alright ?

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

Date Posted: 11/15/2009 at 5:56pm

sure! that would be fine :-). I pray it opens their eyes.

Blessings
Brittni

-------------

me@brittnisisle.com

Posted By: David Hood
Date Posted: 11/16/2009 at 3:27am

I agree there is a fantasy kingdom

and love realy needs be the core the focus

but unfortunately, where as it is neccessary to burst peoples buble regarding the false environment , belief and vision they can live in

we also

can throw out, things that are the real kingdom - for the kingdom is dynamic - it can be seen and entered into

jesus SAW by the Spirit what Father wanted to do

he spoke the things he heard His father saying

for the lord  did say ... what u see me do and heard me speak, you also do like wise ... by His spirit ... who knows the deep things, the miond, sight and will of god

sadly we can negate "the way" because "some other ways" have missed the mark

but love will win

he will continue to build his church and kingdom

just learn to hear and see what he wants to do - love being the motivational force - so that His blessing will continue - and your joy be full

Date Posted: 11/17/2009 at 2:15pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 11/19/2010 at 3:01pm

re up

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Dave Spencer
Date Posted: 11/20/2010 at 8:23am

We'll have to start calling you "Right On Ron"!

Now for some hard words.  Much of Christianity enters a fantasy world when they "go to church".  In general we do not hold our meetings the way the letter called 'I Corin.' commands us to do our meetings.  As a result we have not learned the understanding and wisdom that comes from obedience but we remain ignorant.  The old NIV:I Corin:14:37-38 even puts it this way, "If anybody thinks he is a prophet or spiritually gifted, let him acknowledge that what I am writing to you is the Lord's command.  If he ignores this, he himself will be ignored."  So if one thinks himself to be a prophet (or function in any of the other gifts) and is not standing with the Word, publicly, concerning this matter than he/she is, in fact, partially (or wholly) ignorant concerning how to relate to God and each other when meeting together.

I know how unloving this must sound to some of you.  But is it unloving to throw some cold water on a sleeping person when his house is burning down around him?

In Christ there is always Hope.

Dave

Print Page | Close Window