Print Page | Close Window

enemy who haunts tracks and tempts you - Ras Robinson 11/25

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=29906
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:25pm

Topic: enemy who haunts tracks and tempts you - Ras Robinson 11/25

Posted By: Joan Newland
Subject: enemy who haunts tracks and tempts you - Ras Robinson 11/25
Date Posted: 11/25/2009 at 7:29am

What The Lord Is Saying Today

November 25, 2009. Stand your ground. Do not give an inch to this enemy who haunts tracks and tempts you. He is intelligent and skilled at his job. When you least expect it, he will make his move. You need to be ready at a moment’s notice. Gird yourself with My truth concerning this enemy. Learn his ways and schemes. Study his tactics. And once you have done this, take your stand and stand your ground, looking upward to your God and King.

Fix your eyes upon Jesus and gaze into His beautiful face forever for He loves you far more than the enemy hates you. Assure your conscience that you have fully repented of your sins and that your integrity is repaired so that you have right standing with God your Maker.

Ephesians 6:13-14 “Therefore put on God’s complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place]. Stand therefore [hold your ground], having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God.” (AMP)   Ras Robinson

November 25, 2009. I am keeping my granddaughter Katie who is not real sick, but can’t get around others because of a fever. I have a slight toothache. So rather than us thinking about our hurts we are going to take some Tylenol and spend our time creatively. We will pray for and make Christmas Stockings for our newest family members. “Move your mind from pain to creativity. I am creative and have called you to be creative. Get your mind off how bad it is. Get beyond yourself and watch how I will bless you and those whom you are blessing. I am the God who loves and helps those whom I love.”

James 2:8 “If indeed you [really] fulfill the royal Law in accordance with the Scripture, You shall love your neighbor as [you love] yourself, you do well.”   Bev Robinson

Print Page | Close Window