Print Page | Close Window

Prophecy (1/3/10) - Debra Lowe

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30480
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:24pm

Topic: Prophecy (1/3/10) - Debra Lowe

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: Prophecy (1/3/10) - Debra Lowe
Date Posted: 01/04/2010 at 9:00am

The Spirit of the Lord says;         

"You were running so hard to the beat and the light of My glory, who hindered you?  Was it not the enemy of your soul?  For he knows that as you keep running towards Me the light of My glory would turn into an all consuming fire.  A fire that would destroy all that has hindered and kept you from truly hearing My voice.  Your worship and praise to Me was a sweet burning sacrifice.  Your worship created hunger and desire for more and more of Me, and a thirst to live in My Presence.  You fell away because of religious notions and ideas.  Now, I Am awakening you to pass the stares of old religious ideas that have kept My children eating old stale manna.  Come up to the fresh and the new!  Let Me surprise you with all that I have to drench your lives with My goodness and mercy, My power and glory.  Yes, I will saturate you with Myself.    

Bring to your remembrance how you started to run at the beginning of this year past.  Fire, wind and rain, I used them all to sweep and clean My house, for you are My house.  My Word was being intertwined with the power of My Spirit.  Your worship was alive!  Now I Am breathing this fresh new breath upon you to recover and regain what was yours.  Jump into the river of My flowing glory.  Be covered over with all of your Great God.    

In order to come up higher, you must forget about yourselves, and the opinion of man as to what true worship really is.  I will make known to you My desire, which is to be truly worshiped.  Let Me lead you into the quest of genuine worship, for I will take you from glory to glory.  Keep turning up the fires of worship and the fire of My Word and you will find the real you, for it is meant to burn all flesh up, so that all that is left is holy.  You once labored so hard to enter into My rest, do not fall short now. Restore yourselves back to the 'love' of worshiping Me.  Press beyond the curtain of the flesh and reason and walk boldly into the holy of holies.  Enter in to the holiest and be made whole." 

Scripture References: Jeremiah 23:29; Malachi 3:1-3; Hebrews 12:28-29; John 4:23-24

Replies:

Posted By: Tina Dean
Date Posted: 01/04/2010 at 12:56pm

ABSOLUTELY AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!! SO BE IT LORD!

-------------
In passionate pursuit of Him always....( I am my Beloved's and He is mine!)

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 01/07/2010 at 6:35pm

Amen Debra and Wayne !

And the Fear ( Awe and Reverance ) of "The Lord" is the door to all this !

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Print Page | Close Window