Print Page | Close Window

Day Of Restoration

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30481
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:24pm

Topic: Day Of Restoration

Posted By: Yolanda Ballard
Subject: Day Of Restoration
Date Posted: 01/04/2010 at 11:41am

Word submitted for your discernment
by Yolanda Ballard

DAY OF RESTORATION

Today is the day where there is a long list of mishaps among My people.  Many are being tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine when they are sincerely trying to seek My face, and others are being distracted by the luxuries of this age, all the new phases of electronics they feel they have to keep up with.  But I am calling My people to a life of simplicity where the joy of fulfillment comes by gathering together as a family, sitting around feasting on My word, and basking in My presence.  For you know that is the only way you will be fully prepared for the times ahead.

It will take love and unity, peace and joy, and the ability to hear My voice clearly, and to be content with what you have at the present time, and to be thankful. I want you to take the time to seek My face, and cry out for discernment, and to know where or if there is an open door to the enemy in your life.  You need to know to be able to get your life right now while you have time for when all hell breaks loose upon this nation and the nations of the world, it will be too late to take this time to prepare.  And the time of preparation is drawing to a close.  There is not much time left.  You really should have been past this point by now, but I am extending this time of grace for a short season.

Prepare, seek My face, draw close to Me, gather together in peace and unity, and learn where you are to be set in.  The time of floating around is also drawing to a close.  You must seek My face, and know where you are to be set in, and be faithfully committed to that place no matter what.  The place of safety and rescue is in the body not as an island. This is the day to count My promises, and truly know that I am faithful, and firmly stand on My faithfulness like standing upon a rock for yes, My word is like a rock of assurance that will not fall through the hard times.

For yes, My people will not be tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine, and My people will not be attacked by the enemy every turn that they make.  For My people will rise up as strong and mighty warriors.  They will know where their strength comes from.  They will know Who their leader is.  They will call on My name, and I will answer.  I will be with them in trouble.  I will deliver them, bless them, and show them My salvation, for surely this is the day of restoration for My people who are called by My name.

-------------
At The Father's Feet
http://www.roarnworship.com

Replies:

Posted By: Tina Dean
Date Posted: 01/04/2010 at 12:11pm

Amen!

-------------
In passionate pursuit of Him always....( I am my Beloved's and He is mine!)

Print Page | Close Window