Print Page | Close Window

Time for New Wine! - Brenda Kunneman

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30893
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:24pm

Topic: Time for New Wine! - Brenda Kunneman

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: Time for New Wine! - Brenda Kunneman
Date Posted: 02/03/2010 at 9:50am

February 3, 2010

"I have said My Spirit will be poured out in the last days.  The spiritual new wine is still flowing," calls the Spirit.  "Drink and see it wash you from the old and immerse you in the new!"

Prophetic Scripture:
Acts 2:16-18 – But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:  And on my servants and my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.

Prayer:

Lord I worship You!  I give You praise today and I  ask that the new wine of the Holy Spirit would wash over me.  Let me become drenched in Your anointing and cause every dry place to be refreshed and watered in the spirit.  Cultivate in me the fresh anointing to prophesy, see visions and walk in the supernatural.  I expect it today.  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

ovm.org

Replies:

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 02/05/2010 at 12:57am

Amen!

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Date Posted: 02/05/2010 at 9:44am

Amen! Amen!

Smile

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 02/05/2010 at 9:02pm

Amen

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Print Page | Close Window