Print Page | Close Window

Prepare To Go Forth - Linda Davis

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30894
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:23pm

Topic: Prepare To Go Forth - Linda Davis

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: Prepare To Go Forth - Linda Davis
Date Posted: 02/03/2010 at 9:59am

February 3, 2010

"Are you prepared to go forth in the fruit of the seed you have already sown? What do I mean? Have you held onto the preparation you learned in the toiling of the ground in your previous season as you planted seed for fruit to come forth in your NOW season? I'm asking you today have you done all you can do with what you have been given? Are you continuing forth in preparation and readiness? Regardless of what is set before you have you determined you are going to stay ready, stay prepared and stay expecting, looking, watching? Are you prepared for the fruit I desire to lavish you with? Have you kept your lamps full of oil? I know it seems like I tarry, that I delay a thing too long, but I say the path is narrow and only those who stayed prepared can walk in it. It will be in My timing, no matter how long the season tarries, you must continue on in preparedness, waiting and expecting and watching for that knock at any moment. That knock that says “now is the time to come forth.”

"It will be, it will happen, it will launch when I say, when I determine, are you willing to stay prepared until the fruit springs forth? It may seem as though time has come and gone for what I have spoken, but it will come to pass, it will be fulfilled and when I say NOW, it will be a suddenly. I am the fullness of time, My NOW is always accurate, it is always a quick work and you must be ready with not only full lamps of oil but also a reserve of oil so you are an overflowing saturation of oil. When you hear that knock, when you hear my voice call your name and say NOW, come forth to meet Me, being habitually prepared, being ready. Remain ready and alert.  Know this, the ones who are ready are the ones who will be used to go forth, the ones who are prepared for the fruit will walk in the fruit. The ready will go forth, the prepared will step in and the watchful will see."

But while they were going away to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were prepared went in with Him to the marriage feast; and the door was shut. Later the other virgins also came and said, Lord, Lord, open [the door] to us! But he replied, I solemnly declare to you, I do not know you[I am not acquainted with you]. Watch therefore [give strict attention and be cautious and active], for you know neither the day nor the hour when the Son of Man will come. Matthew 25:10-13

http://www.ctfm.net/ - www.ctfm.net

Replies:

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 02/03/2010 at 8:24pm

Thank You Jesus

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Print Page | Close Window