Print Page | Close Window

Word, Marsha Burns, Feb 17, 2010

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31079
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 7:47pm

Topic: Word, Marsha Burns, Feb 17, 2010

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: Word, Marsha Burns, Feb 17, 2010
Date Posted: 02/17/2010 at 9:59am

"I saw in a vision a natural tunnel carved through a massive, hard, and jagged rock.  There was room for only one person to go through at a time.  In places there was not room to stand, but to only to crawl through.  The path could only be lit by natural means, such as a torch or flashlight.  And, I asked the Lord what this meant, and He said:  I am showing you a representation of the trial that you've been coming through.  There hasn't been much light for you to see clearly ahead.  The path has been fraught with danger, fear, and uncertainty.  Hear Me, beloved, I'm telling you the truth.  You are about to come forth from this place and see the light.  The darkness has caused you to look inwardly to see the dark places in your own heart, and when you emerge you will enjoy the freedom from darkness both naturally and spiritually, says the Lord.  Then, you will look back and see how fruitful this journey has been and rejoice." 

ft111.com

Print Page | Close Window