Print Page | Close Window

THE SPRING OF 2010 - Life returns again in twenty ten.

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31272
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:51am

Topic: THE SPRING OF 2010 - Life returns again in twenty ten.

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE SPRING OF 2010 - Life returns again in twenty ten.
Date Posted: 03/02/2010 at 7:56am

The Spring of 2010

By Ron McGatlin

Life returns again in twenty ten.
The dormant season of winter is a season of lifelessness. A season in which life in plants goes underground either in a root systems or as dormant seed to come forth in the spring restoring full life and fruitfulness. Life goes on in the dormant or winter season but at a different level than in the excited productive revival season of spring.
Revival means a return to life. Somewhat like the natural seasons the excited fruitful spiritual life of God endures cyclical seasons. Seasons of returning life always follow a dormant season. These are not annual seasons but vary in length of duration and intensity. Both the dormant and revival life season can be longer or shorter and more or less intense.
Return or revival of spiritual life is also likened unto waves upon the sea. Smaller waves are common and rhythmical one after another. However, when the winds of the Spirit greatly increase the waves become very large and further apart. They are much more powerful and can bring massive change to the shore line.
I believe that I hear the Lord saying there are massive waves of fresh revival life returning extreme and exciting spiritual life to masses of people worldwide beginning to spring forth in the spring of 2010. Like a dormant tree first there is the bud that becomes the blossom and leaves and then the small green fruit and finally the mature ripe fruit.
As the unusual winter snowstorms continue to hold natural life in dormancy the buds of spring are appearing ahead of the normal cyclical season on some of the trees in the area where I live.
Even now as massive quaking and shaking of the earth and other cataclysmic events bring devastation, the buds of revival life begin to flood hearts and flows out into the streets in midst of devastated cities. In the dark night of winter, hope sees the budding of the joy of the Lord to come in the morning of springtime.
Devastating pain always produces bitterness or resentment in the hearts of independent people who trust in themselves. However, those who trust in the Lord God Almighty are drawn even closer to Him in utter dependence upon His love and spiritual life of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit during the painful experience of devastating events.
The outpouring of the love of God in response to His people moving close to Him in full dependence and adoration of Him spawns huge waves of His spiritual love and power in living demonstrations and manifestations among those who love and trust in Him. This is revived life returning to His people. This is the springtime of revival life bringing beauty in the midst of tragedy. God is love. Revival is the experience of the great flow of His love pouring into His people and His world.
Those who have slipped into living for self and other gods are convicted of their error when impacted by the wave of His love. Many will repent of their false gods and turn to Him with their whole hearts. Their hearts and lives are changed as the life of God by His Spirit fills them afresh.
Can you feel the excitement in you heart building by His Spirit, as revived spiritual life from deep within begins to flow toward the surface? There probably has never been a season in-history when the world was so desperately longing for the real life of God. The crumbling world conditions are rapidly eroding the trust of people in their false gods. The futile self-life and pleasure-seeking is decaying into purposeless and sick existence without real life.
A rotting tree bears little or no fruit. Dead wood must be cut out to restore the tree and prepare for fruitfulness. A season of deep repentance and cutting away is coming to the church as the real life of the Spirit shines forth the real love and true kingdom of God life of Christ Jesus into the vast pool of desperate longing of multitudes who have once tasted the glorious life of God.
Isa 61:11: For as the earth brings forth its bud, As the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth, So the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations. 
Isa 42:9: Behold, the former things have come to pass, And new things I declare; Before they spring forth I tell you of them."
Spiritual revival life leads to true spiritual church (ekklesia) reality, and kingdom of God living becomes reality on earth as it is in heaven. God and man, heaven and earth, come together in the true spiritual church.
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/ - - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 03/02/2010 at 9:33am

Yes, Ron, I do truly "feel the excitement by His Spirit in my heart building as revived spiritual life from deep within beginning to flow toward the surface." Thank you & many blessings to you as you continue to help us hear what ABBA FATHER is saying NOW, in this season.  HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 03/02/2010 at 9:40am

Ron,

As a gardener and a fair weather gal at heart, I REALLY look forward to the Spring especially in snow country.  However, it is like being born again all over again since the first of 2010 and the Lord is doing amazing things.  Maybe they are just precursers.  Whatever - I am extremely thankful for what He is doing now.  Many have been prepared and are listening and waiting as He continues to expand their Spirits.   Those typically slow winter months of Jan and Feb have flown by.

After we got news of the quake in Chile on Saturday, I heard the still small voice say Caliente.  I knew it was Spanish but didn't know what it meant.  So...asked Kevin and he said HOT!  Hhm.  As I've prayed on this, I've sensed that it is related to an exponential revival explosion in Central and South America. 

BUT YES - WORLDWIDE REVIVAL FOR A DESPERATE AND DESTITUTE PEOPLE.  THAT CERTAINLY INCLUDES US!

MAY HIS LIGHT ARISE AND SHINE THROUGH US ! 

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 03/02/2010 at 12:58pm

Ron, this word is so close to what I received from the Lord today it is kinda scary!!

here is what I recived today,

When the Lord asked me if I would give a word for the season we are entering I said yes. I tried to write it down in the exact words and the order given. 

A Word for the Season

Given by Kriston Couchey
"This will be season of hardships and victories. Faith will grow, and the fruit of faith will be seen. I am bringing sharper correction to the body. What I have released of kingdom understanding for many because they have been seeking me will now become common knowledge in my church. There will be a greater accountability and greater judgment for disobedience.

I am raising up choice vessels to bring my presence and power to bear in my church. These will have power to shut up the heavens for those who reject my words to them, and the power to open the heavens for those of my people who will receive. These are my witnesses that I am God, and I will do what is Mine to do.

To those who have kept my word in the previous season and have persevered. You are not a child anymore, but a man, and I speak to you as a man who knows fully why I do what I do. As a mature son I send you. The first fruits have been ripened and the vine has cast it's fruit. The seeds are now going forth to be planted, yet the harvester will overtake the planter.

All the prophets have prophesied will be seen in this hour as the culmination of my plans for the earth will not be delayed any longer. There is much more but you cannot bear it at this time."

(My own words) Lord, are you saying I cannot bear it or the people cannot bear it at this time.

"I am saying you cannot bear it at this time." 

In His Love

Kriston Couchey

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Holly Cawfield
Date Posted: 03/02/2010 at 2:44pm

After reading this thread I believe the Lord has prompted me to post the following article by Jeanne Guyon as well as a prophetic word given through Olivia Reitz Long in 2006.  In spite of the age of both of these, it is my belief they are 'now' words.

THE BLESSEDNESS OF WINTER
by Jeanne Guyon 1648-1717

ISBN: 0-940232-22-7

I see the season of winter as an excellent example of the transforming work of the Lord in a Christian’s life. When winter comes, the vegetable world, it seems to me, reflects the image of the purifying which God does in order to remove imperfections from the life of one of His children.

As cold comes on the wings of a winter storm, the trees gradually begin to lose their leaves. The green is soon changed into a funereal brown; soon the leaves fall away and die. Behold the tree’s appearance now! It looks stripped and desolate. Behold the loss of summer’s beautiful garment. What happens as you look upon that poor tree? You see a revelation.

Under all the beautiful leaves there had been all sorts of irregularities and defects. The defects had been invisible because of the beautiful leaves. Now those defects are startlingly revealed! The tree is no longer beautiful in its surface appearance. But has the tree actually changed? Not at all.  Everything is exactly as it was before.  The beauty of the outward life of the leaves had only hidden what was always present.

The same is true of you. The same is true of all believers. We can each look so beautiful….until life disappears! Then, no matter who, the Christian is revealed as full of defects. As the Lord works on you to produce purification, you will appear stripped of all your virtues. But, in the tree, there is life inside; and, as the tree, you are not actually becoming worse, you are simply seeing yourself for what you really are.  Know that somewhere deep within the tree of winter there is still the life that produced last spring’s beautiful leaves.

No, the believer’s inmost being has not been deprived of its essential virtue. He has lost no advantages.  He has only lost something human, a sense of his own personal goodness,  and he has discovered, instead, his utter wretchedness. He has lost the ease of following the Lord. That ease was born more of ignorance of self than anything else.

As with the tree, so with you.

The Christian, now spoiled and naked, appears in his own eyes to be a denuded thing’ and all those around him see his defects for the first time: defects which were previously veiled, concealed by outward graces.

Sometimes such revelation is so devastating to the pride of a Christian he simply never recovers, and decided to be a Christian on some other level; or gives up following the Lord entirely.
Throughout the long cold winter, the tree certainly appears as dead as the very deadest of all trees in the forest. The tree knows no reality. Here is total destruction, it seems. But the truth lies somewhere else.

That tree is actually undergoing and submitting to a process which preserves its life and strengthens the tree. After all, what does winter do to a tree? It contracts the tree’s exterior. The life deep within is no longer uselessly expended! Its life, rather, is concentrated within the deepest part of the trunk and in the hidden portions of the root. The life is forced deeper and deeper into the inmost part of the tree.

Winter preserves the tree, no matter how dead the tree may appear. Yes, its leaves have fallen away and its true deformed state has been exposed; yet the tree has never been more alive than at that time. During the winter, the source and principle of life is more firmly established than at any other season.

In all the other season, the tree employs the whole force of its life in adorning and beautifying itself. But it does so at the expense of expending its life, taking its very vitality from the roots and the deepest part of the trunk. There must be winter. Winter is necessary for the tree if it is to live, survive and flourish.

Virtue has a way of sinking deep within the Christian, while totally disappearing from the surface, leaving the outward and natural defects in very conspicuous view.

If we have eyes to see, then we see that this is beautiful.

Grace operates in your life in exactly the same way. God will take away the leaves. Something will cause them to fall. The outward virtue will collapse. He does this that He may strengthen the principle of virtue. The source of virtue must be built up. Something deep within the soul is still functioning. Somewhere within the spirit the functions that are the highest (in God’s estimation) have never rested. What is going on is exceedingly hidden. It is humble.

What is happening is pure love.

What is going on in the inmost part is absolute abandonment and contempt of self. The inward man is making progress. The soul in venturing forth into the interior. True, it seems that the operations of God are concentrated on the external parts of the believer, and even a moment’s glance reveals that the exterior things are not pleasant to look upon. Yet, in truth, no new defects in the soul have developed. Only the uncovering of old faults has come about. And, as they are exposed, they are better healed.

If you dare the spiritual pilgrimage, you need to remember in times of calamity, and in times of what appear to be dry spells, and in that time which men will call a spiritual winter: Life is there.

If winter comes…….

Resurrection Springtime

Olivia Reitz Long

April 5, 2006

http://www.etpv.org/2006/resprin.html - http://www.etpv.org/2006/resprin.html

"That I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed, in spirit unto His likeness, even unto death. That if possible I may attain to the resurrection [that lifts me] out from among the dead [even while in the body]." Phi 3:10,11

My faithful ones, I have told you of things not yet seen. No-one else, that you personally knew, heard it or affirmed it. What appeared as foolishness to others was perfectly natural to you and you believed what you heard, and you have moved on what you heard. Faith in your God brought obedience. In spite of anyone's logic or your own - in spite of mockers, you obeyed because you have believed what I said. My covenant people who have been in a time of preparation so that you could carry My Glory. A people who have given up all and have been willing to pay 'any price' to obtain My will in their life. And many of you have paid a 'very high price' during this long winter season.

Now you sense a new joy and expectation springing up in your spirit. That is, as it should be, for you are about to experience a "Resurrection Springtime". You are entering a 'new beginning', a rebirth - shaking off all that has hindered you. The hand of your God is upon you and I AM lifting from you what couldn't be lifted before. You have been preparing for this event and you now stand at the "eve" of your resurrection springtime.

As you have traveled through your long winter season, you have become aware of who and what I AM and who and what you are - and what you needed to do to continue on your inward journey. The agony and distress of this winter season floods your eyes with tears. Many times you have wept, for there were moments My promises seemed meaningless and you felt that there was no hope. But now, you are rejoicing in My promises and My peace is flooding you at this moment and 'you know that you know', that I have everything under control. You have said it many times, but now you will know it fully ... JESUS IS ALIVE, JESUS IS ALIVE IN US! A great and glorious day is upon you, your resurrection springtime.

Springtime is about to burst on the scene, as a "suddenly", like a tidal wave - overtaking My faceless, nameless, covenant people - and the Son shall fall on your face. Immersed in the barrenness of winter, to be resurrected by springtime. As in nature, Spring, a time of rebirth, after your long winter's sleep, blooming, an awareness on a higher level, emerging from your death of winter to live more fully IN ME! Blossoming forth in beauty and majesty, bursting forth from a wintry grave. Get ready for the shockingly spectacular, for you are coming alive in Radiance and Glory!

Since the beginning of creation, nothing compared to the resurrection and glory of My Son. Now once again, nothing can be seen as equal to what I AM about to do, either in magnitude or significance. My wilderness people have been in the long winter season of their lives, now comes resurrection, emerging from death to life. A RESURRECTION SPRINGTIME.

------------------------------------------------------------

-------------
http://www.hollycawfieldphotography.com/

http://pressingtowardthegoal.blogspot.com/

Date Posted: 03/02/2010 at 5:48pm

Gayle Getz wrote:
Yes, Ron, I do truly "feel the excitement by His Spirit in my heart building as revived spiritual life from deep within beginning to flow toward the surface." Thank you & many blessings to you as you continue to help us hear what ABBA FATHER is saying NOW, in this season.  HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!

Amen Gayle, Revival of a deeper sort is coming forth. All the things God has done in the many moves of God in the past will come forth in this season that is upon us and more. God has not left us orphans and is bringing a fresh massive joyous move of glory demonstrating His awesome love and power.

Ron

Date Posted: 03/03/2010 at 6:01am

Stacey Yerian wrote:

BUT YES - WORLDWIDE REVIVAL FOR A DESPERATE AND DESTITUTE PEOPLE.  THAT CERTAINLY INCLUDES US!

MAY HIS LIGHT ARISE AND SHINE THROUGH US ! 

Yes,Stacey, A revival with more kingdom depth and reality that ever before since Jesus and His disciples carried the good news (gospel) of the kingdom across the known world. People who have tasted true spiritual kingdom life are so ready for the outpouring of life from heaven in and through His willing vessels. It is time to get excited!!

Ron 

Posted By: Beverly Miller
Date Posted: 03/03/2010 at 8:20am

Thankyou Ron for this word in  due season ~

Much Love & Blessings to you &Barbara~

Beverly Miller

Posted By: mariateresatee
Date Posted: 03/03/2010 at 9:45am

"I believe that I hear the Lord saying there are massive waves of fresh revival life returning extreme and exciting spiritual life to masses of people worldwide beginning to spring forth in the spring of 2010. Like a dormant tree first there is the bud that becomes the blossom and leaves and then the small green fruit and finally the mature ripe fruit.
"Can you feel the excitement in you heart building by His Spirit, as revived spiritual life from deep within begins to flow toward the surface?"
Yes, brother Ron, I can!

-------------
In Father's love,
Tere

Date Posted: 03/03/2010 at 1:45pm

Kriston Couchey wrote:

"This will be season of hardships and victories. Faith will grow, and the fruit of faith will be seen. I am bringing sharper correction to the body. What I have released of kingdom understanding for many because they have been seeking me will now become common knowledge in my church. There will be a greater accountability and greater judgment for disobedience.

I am raising up choice vessels to bring my presence and power to bear in my church. These will have power to shut up the heavens for those who reject my words to them, and the power to open the heavens for those of my people who will receive. These are my witnesses that I am God, and I will do what is Mine to do.

To those who have kept my word in the previous season and have persevered. You are not a child anymore, but a man, and I speak to you as a man who knows fully why I do what I do. As a mature son I send you. The first fruits have been ripened and the vine has cast it's fruit. The seeds are now going forth to be planted, yet the harvester will overtake the planter.

All the prophets have prophesied will be seen in this hour as the culmination of my plans for the earth will not be delayed any longer. There is much more but you cannot bear it at this time."

Kriston Couchey

Amen Kriston, Good word! A powerful spiritual work led by mature sons - A time of heavenly reality on earth.  - Ron

Date Posted: 03/04/2010 at 4:41pm

mariateresatee wrote:
"I believe that I hear the Lord saying there are massive waves of fresh revival life returning extreme and exciting spiritual life to masses of people worldwide beginning to spring forth in the spring of 2010. Like a dormant tree first there is the bud that becomes the blossom and leaves and then the small green fruit and finally the mature ripe fruit.
"Can you feel the excitement in you heart building by His Spirit, as revived spiritual life from deep within begins to flow toward the surface?"
Yes, brother Ron, I can!

Praise God! Tere, I thank God for you and many others like you who will NEVER give up but keep on keeping on till the next great expectancy is fulfilled and the joy of the Lord overflows us like a volcano of love - Oh the joy of loving Him and loving one another. Even in the times of trial and darkness the glorious light of His love warms our hearts and keeps our souls in joyfilled peace. Under His wings in the shadow of the Almighty we rest to arise in His strength and proclaim the full victory of His presence transforming, restoring, refreshing the world with His abundant living love forever. Thank you Jesus!!! Amen and Amen!

Posted By: mariateresatee
Date Posted: 03/04/2010 at 6:29pm

Amen, brother Ron, till the next great expectancy is fulfilled, we rest to arise in His strength and proclaim the full victory of His presence transforming, restoring, refreshing the world with His abundant living love forever!

-------------
In Father's love,
Tere

Date Posted: 03/06/2010 at 5:17am

Now, This Spring is the season for which many wilderness wonderers have sought and waited. Fresh life now rising up from within to meet the flow of Christ from the throne flowing down. Rising up within from the Christ in you to meet the Christ upon the throne flowing fresh life in the Holy Spirit of God now. Not a long time from now! It is now!

Leave the thoughts and concerns of this world and let the dead bury the dead. Arise and throw off you grave clothes for life has returned. Cast off and abandon fear and pride. Disengage from the needs of the fallen world and look up to the mountain of God. Ascend into the glory cloud covering the mountain. This is your time and not a thing to be only hoped for the future. The time of waiting is over for many to enter into the greater fullness of the life and glory of God. Let His righteousness fill your soul and expand your heart into the heavens. Allow the explosion of peace and joy to blow away the concerns of this world. Your time has come to live in Him and He to fully live in you unhindered by the thoughts of the world and futility of religion. Life, Life and more Life - abundant life in the Spirit of the Spirit by the Spirit of Christ Jesus the Lord and King. Amen!

Thank you Father for the abundance of life pouring out to your people. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness for THEY SHALL BE FILLED. Father we receive Your righteousness, Your peace, Your joy. We receive Your life abundant and praise You with every breath and strength within us. GLORY TO YOUR NAME! THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY NAME! Father we ask that You receive glory in that which You do in our lives. God let us not be a stumbling block to Your precious people. Rather Lord make us a stairway of hope and a fountain of love to those You send to us. Jesus reign in Your people mightily today in the fresh strengthening being poured out within Your people today. Amen and Amen!

Ron

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 03/06/2010 at 11:18am

I agree & receive the fullness of Your righteousness, in JESUS' name. Amen.

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 03/07/2010 at 6:05am

Thanks Gayle for your agreement. God is moving us into the reality of kingdom of heaven life. Look up and look within. He is here. His presence brings real life - Revival of Spirit life filled with love , peace and joy of righteousness. Pure and holy life from God cleansing, changing, lifiting up in peaceful power. Spiritual life poured out into our souls from heaven. Thank You Jesus!

Ron

Print Page | Close Window