Print Page | Close Window

A DEEPER KIND OF REVIVAL LIFE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31374
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:51am

Topic: A DEEPER KIND OF REVIVAL LIFE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: A DEEPER KIND OF REVIVAL LIFE
Date Posted: 03/10/2010 at 5:38am

A Deeper Kind of Revival Life

By Ron McGatlin
Fresh life is coming to the people of God as an unprecedented intensity of spiritual life in Christ. Extreme faith exuding from a spiritual volcano of love deep within the hearts of God’s people will embolden the meek and humble to move with great peace and full assurance in powerful spiritual ministry.
The Spirit of Christ in full measure flowing through mature sons in response to desperate longing among God’s people in extreme world circumstances will bring forth deeper spiritual works of healing people in spirit, soul, and body. Worship will intensify to new levels of depth. True fellowship in deep spiritual love will be greatly treasured and very edifying to one another. Truly each will prefer others before themselves from heartfelt love from the Spirit of Christ within.
Quiet your spirit, and feel His love in your heart and soul.
The showy merchandisers will suddenly be cut off as the smoke of Babylon rises from behind the walls. There will seem no end to lack and desperation of starving men, women, and children falling by the roadside. A loaf of bread will be precious, but even more precious will be an encounter with the pure holy love of God flowing from those who minister the real love of Christ.
Look into the eyes of the hungry and see the spirit of Christ. Look up to the mountain and see Him weeping for His children who have been turned away at the gate by religious men who do not receive the kingdom and prevent others from entering into the real kingdom of the real Christ Jesus (Mat 23:13).
Revival moves in recent decades have been seen by some as being shallow and short-lived experiences. Exaggeration and promotional revival hype will have no place among the deep works of the Spirit of Christ in the power of resurrection life.
Deep spiritual revival life is in part the experience of the strength of the peace and joy of the Lord. There is no greater life than that lived in deep fellowship with Christ Jesus and the Father in the Spirit. Joy unspeakable and full of glory awaits us in the presence of our Glorious King and LORD (1 Pet 1:8). Worship Him in spirit and truth. John 4:24: "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
Spiritual Revival in Revolutionary Proportions
Jesus was with God from the beginning. Father God is Spirit. Jesus was Spirit with Father before He was incarnated in an earthly body. We are spirit beings who have a soul and live in an earthly body. After His finished work on earth, Jesus ascended to the throne and became a live-giving Spirit with all the attributes of the Father. 1 Cor 15:45:  And so it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being." The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

Jesus returned to the earth as a life-giving Spirit in the Holy Spirit to abide in His temple not made with hands, His body (the body of Christ) on earth. 1 Cor 3:16:  Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

The Spirit of Christ dwells in us or we are not His. Rom 8:9: 
But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Jesus in His incarnate body could only be in one place at one time. Jesus now as the Spirit of Christ, the life-giving Spirit, with all the attributes of Father can be in all places at one time and can indwell all of His many people to do the works of the Heavenly Father on earth. We, as redeemed spirit beings living in natural human bodies with the indwelling Spirit of Christ Jesus, become joint heirs with Christ as sons of God.
Rom 8:15-17:  For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father." The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs; heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.

All of us in whom Christ Jesus dwells are children (sons) of God.
Gal 3:26-28:  For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

A young child (son) is not different from a servant (slave), though he is son of the Master until the time of appointing by the Father when the child has become a mature son. The Father recognizes him as mature and places him as full joint heir to all the Father has. This is a pattern of the Jewish culture at the time of the New Testament writing. The Greek word translated adoption means the placing of a son into full sonship. Gal 4:1-3:  Now I say that the heir, as long as he is a child, does not differ at all from a slave, though he is master of all, but is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the father. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world.

Sons who know the love of their Father that is in Christ Jesus, love Him with our whole hearts and lives. Thus we are His willing servants (slaves) in the sense of abiding in Him and trusting Him for all life and seeking to fully respond to His every desire and purpose for our lives. We are love slaves because of His great love for us and our complete response to that love in loving worship to Him. We are completely consumed in His love that guides our lives. Our hearts desire is to never disappoint Him and to always reflect His love and glory back to Him and out to the world.

Through the spiritual process of the love relationship of abiding in Him, and He in us, we children of God grow into mature sons of God. We are no longer only slaves who do not know what our Master does, but we are called friends by Jesus. John 15:15: No longer do I call you servants (slaves),
for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

We become one with Him, bone of His bone and flesh of His flesh.
Eph 5:30-32:  For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Col 1:27: To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Mature sons become vessels in which Christ Jesus (the Son and the Father) abides in the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit). John 17:21 NIV:  that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. We become mature sons who are dead to self and alive only as Christ Jesus lives His life in us. We become sons who are no longer just servants (slaves) though we forever are love slaves to do only His will and His leading by the power of His life.
Gal 2:20  "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Jesus who always does only the will of the Father is bringing many sons to glory.
Heb 2:9-13:  But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone. For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, saying: "I will declare Your name to My brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to You." And again: "I will put My trust in Him." And again: "Here am I and the children whom God has given Me."

Many sons to do the work that Jesus did while in His natural body, and even greater works.
John 14:12: Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

Rom 5:17:  For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness
will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.

Rom 8:36:  As it is written: "For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter." Yet in all these things
we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

Phil 4:13:  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Col 1:11-12:  strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.

My Prayer
My beloved brethren, I thank God for you and pray for you that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in knowing Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened, that you may fully know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead (resurrection life power) and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body (this means us), the fullness of Him who fills all in all. Thank you, Father. Amen (Re: Eph 1:15-22)

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Beverly Miller
Date Posted: 03/10/2010 at 9:32am

Excellant Ron~

Thanks ~

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 03/10/2010 at 9:51am

YES YES YES!!!!

Thank you Ron....

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 03/10/2010 at 9:53am

amen Ron, thank you,

what a beautiful exchange...our heart, for His. our soul-life, for His. our minds, for His. our strength, for His. our glory for His. all of which is come in Spirit shedding abroad in our hearts the Love of God.. which begins the beautiful transformational exchange. being children, sons and friends of God our Father.

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 03/10/2010 at 12:53pm

AMEN!!

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 03/10/2010 at 2:18pm

Yes Ron, "deep works of the Spirit of Christ in the power of resurrection life." These words jumped off the screen at me...have been calling resurrection life forth over ALL creation. This is the "New Day" Brother Kris shared with us yesterday. HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS! 

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 03/10/2010 at 5:34pm

Glory to you Lord

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Date Posted: 03/11/2010 at 12:39pm

Thanks to everyone for your encouraging words of agreement.

Ron wrote:
Look into the eyes of the hungry and see the spirit of Christ. Look up to the mountain and see Him weeping for His children who have been turned away at the gate by religious men who do not receive the kingdom and prevent others from entering into the real kingdom of the real Christ Jesus (Mat 23:13).

Date Posted: 03/11/2010 at 3:03pm

Ron wrote:

[/QUOTE]

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: David Jones
Date Posted: 03/11/2010 at 7:48pm

Ron wrote:

Another 'sure' word, thanks always, dear brother, for being a faithful vessel unto the Lord!  There are many who are 'weeping' along with Jesus and looking expectantly for the 'deeper revival' that is at the doors.

-------------

Date Posted: 03/13/2010 at 12:05pm

Get Ready!

Quote:
Fresh life is coming to the people of God as an unprecedented intensity of spiritual life in Christ. Extreme faith exuding from a spiritual volcano of love deep within the hearts of God’s people will embolden the meek and humble to move with great peace and full assurance in powerful spiritual ministry.

Ron

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 03/13/2010 at 12:44pm

YES! Been hearin', 'BE READY! BE READY! BE READY! HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!   Yeah GOD, "ready to move with great peace and full assurance in powerful spiritual ministry." LOL-thanks ALL, for this cheerful reminder!  Love you ALL-prayin" & decreein" & READY! \o/

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 03/14/2010 at 6:39pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Print Page | Close Window