Print Page | Close Window

Kingdom Member - Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31376
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:22pm

Topic: Kingdom Member - Mary Clark

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: Kingdom Member - Mary Clark
Date Posted: 03/10/2010 at 10:13am

March 10, 2010

"You are a bona fide member of My kingdom, beloved.  I have made it so.  Yes, I saw fit to deliver you into this place of wonder and beauty. 
The enemy would tell you that you are doomed and that you will never measure up to My standard.  But you do measure up, dear heart. 
You measure up because I made up the difference.  You measure up because I love you so much that I shed My blood that you might be redeemed of sin.

I take delight in spotlighting this truth to you.  I take delight in reminding you that you are not a citizen
of this world, but a citizen of My kingdom.  This fact delights Me.  This truth brings Me much pleasure.

Revel in this truth tonight, beloved.  Revel in this wonderful truth.  You have been transferred out of the evil darkness of the
world and into My kingdom of light by the shedding of My blood and given the added bonus that you have been forgiven
of your sins.  Rejoice, beloved.  Rejoice in this truth.  I tell you this for your own enjoyment.  It delights Me to
bring joy to your heart.  Rejoice in this truth this day, for it is a truth with many benefits and with this truth you receive much peace,
peace in Who I am to you!!!"

Colossians   1:13 & 14 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness and hath translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son: In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins

mailto:barnabessie@embarqmail.com - barnabessie@embarqmail.com

Replies:

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 03/10/2010 at 5:40pm

Praise God

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Print Page | Close Window