Print Page | Close Window

LOVE IS FOREVER

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31564
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:51am

Topic: LOVE IS FOREVER

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: LOVE IS FOREVER
Date Posted: 03/23/2010 at 1:00pm

Love is Forever

By Ron McGatlin
The world is facing serious and turbulent times. World dominance and control are issues driving potential world chaos. Even the simplest person has to wonder what is wrong in the world. Why can’t we all get along and share in the good things of this wonderful planet? Obviously something is missing from this worldwide scenario.
 Is there a solution to the apparent disorder of the world?
Yes, there is a greater force that can bring peaceful order to our world. It is the love of God in mankind that is missing. It is the character and nature of Christ Jesus abiding within mankind.
Behind all natural and spiritual law is love from which all truth and law emanate to produce order that sustains all creation.
The substance of love flowing from God as spiritual energy and design is the source of all creation. God is love, and without God there could be no creation.
God’s love is the source of all natural and spiritual laws of creation. Natural laws are referred to as laws of nature. Spiritual laws are laws of the Spirit. However, in origin both are from God who is Spirit.
The love of God in mankind fulfills law. Love does not destroy or break the laws of God; it fulfills all law both natural and spiritual. God’s love brings us into alignment with spiritual and natural law. (Mat 22:37-40)
Man’s devised governmental laws are foolishness if they are not derived from God and in agreement with the love of God.  
Righteousness is fully walking in perfect alignment with the flow of the love of God.
The anti-substance of “unlove” is crossways to the flow of all natural and spiritual law. Great disorder and personal detriment results from being crossways with the flow of the design of God.
Faith is actively accepting the supremacy of the love of God in personal belief and inagreement. Faith in the love of God is the avenue to becoming one with God. Man’s faith opens the door to the experience of the love of God that causes alignment with the laws of God. Living in alignment with the laws of God produces abundant life in the wisdom and power of love that flows from God.
Christ Jesus is the personification of God’s love, wisdom, and power.
Mankind now has the potential of full access to the fullness of God’s love through which His power and wisdom flow. Christ Jesus abiding within us by the Holy Spirit opens the way for us to be fully connected into union with God – the source of all love, power, and wisdom.
Any person, tribe, or nation that is not in union with God will not experience abundant life. The person, tribe, or nation turning to and moving toward Christ Jesus will be moving toward life. Any that are turning away from Christ Jesus and moving away from God are moving toward death and will suffer lack of love, power, and wisdom.
Union with God is life. Separation from God is death.
The life of union with God has nothing to do with religion. Religions of the world are based on either full union with false gods or a mixture of light from God and darkness from other gods. Religion pulls people away from true union of oneness with the one true God, thus producing death, not the peace and joy of the abundant life that is in the flow of love, power, and wisdom of God.
1 Cor 10:21-22: You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the Lord's table and of the table of demons. Or do we provoke the Lord to jealousy?
1 Tim 4:1: Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons.
Today God is powerfully dealing with mixture in individuals, ministries, and church organizations. In mercy He first seeks to speak by His Spirit directly to those walking in mixture. Secondly, if the mixture continues God may send prophets or apostles to firmly but privately speak to the person or people involved. If there is not complete resolution of the mixture, God eliminates the mixture by withdrawing His light and protection, leaving only the darkness. The person or ministry will be exposed as darkness and soon crashes in dismal failure. In the case of large organizations of mixture, the fall may be a descent over time to allow people seeking light to abandon the failing structures.
2 Cor 11:14: And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
Spirits of darkness (demons) often disguise themselves as angels of light. They work in and through religions of the world to hook people into their deception. Working through deceived men they fill the hearts and lives of people with false teaching (doctrines), take people captive, and control their lives for the devil’s pleasure and purposes. Demonic spirits construct elaborate facades to counterfeit the works of God and offer false promises of sensual gratification, power, pleasure, fame, and wealth. The false promises may be for this life or for the after-life. The counterfeit works and false promises are used to cause people to enter the enemy’s religious traps that are really prisons of oppression leading to darkness and death.
One of the major agendas of the devil is to destroy the name and work of Christ Jesus from the earth. His desire is to destroy the rightful King and His kingdom and usurp the governance of earth for his own evil pleasure. The enemy works through religions to establish and operate his governmental rule over nations.
Godless secularism is a religion based upon the worship of the sufficiency of man without God. It greatly esteems independence and relies upon the intelligence of man. Man himself becomes the false god of secularism and is unknowingly assisted by many demonic spirits. Many who would view other religions as a devilish and dangerous thing fully embrace the religion of secularism and worship the god of self or humanism. All forms of human governance apart from God are founded on worshipful respect for a false god or gods. Godless secular society ruling itself lifts man as god.
Democracy apart from God is the collective force of society worshiping itself. It is doing what is right in the eyes of the majority.
Anarchy is self-worship in each individual or family. It is everyone doing what is right in his own eyes.
Religious governments are tied to religions that worship false gods. Powerful demonic forces subversively rule every religious government. Religious governments do what is right in the eyes of spirits of darkness that are worshipped as god.
Earthly kingdom is the worshipful respect of one man as sovereign head. It is everyone doing what is right in the eyes of one man.
The heavenly kingdom of God is the worshipful respect of the all-powerful, all-loving, and all-knowing God. It is everyone doing what is right in the eyes of the true God. The kingdom of God from heaven on earth is administered by Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit. It is a spiritual kingdom from heaven on earth. Every spiritually mature person in the kingdom is led by the true King, Christ Jesus, in the Spirit. It is Spirit God abiding with His people.
John 14:20: "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.”
John 15:4: "Abide in Me, and I in you…..
John 17:21NIV: .…Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in usso that the world may believe that you have sent me.
Rom 14:17: for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit
The kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven is the only government that will produce peaceful order in the world. The rule of the love of God in Christ Jesus governing on earth through His people is NOT impossible. In fact the heavenly kingdom on earth is the design and plan of God for Planet Earth.
Jesus teaches us to pray for God’s kingdom on earth.
Mat 6:9-10: "In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.”
The first priority of life is to seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
Mat 6:33: "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”
The government from heaven ruling on earth begins with His kingdom ruling in His people. The most vital thing that we each can do to change the world is to be transformed into the abode of Christ Jesus by the Spirit to rule and reign in every cell of our being and every particle of our lives.
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/ - - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 03/23/2010 at 5:02pm

YES RON AMEN!!!!

Open your eyes my children and you will see those who have been in many disguises have been stripped bare.

The masks they have been wearing have been removed from their faces and you will see them for what they really are.

Do not fear my little ones, I have removed what has been blinding you as you knelt in surrender to me as you worshipped me.

You will now see the wolf that was clothed as a sheep.

You will see that which was once clothed as an angel of light.

You will see that which has tried to hide itself from you.

You will see the lies.

It will not take time to find all the answers to your questions they will come faster than a blink of your eyes

Keep standing firm in me and you shall see all things.

Never fear for I AM is with you!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Pamela Felix
Date Posted: 03/23/2010 at 7:49pm

A lot of NDE testimones speak of the light being God and being all unconditional love. The people say that when their spirit enters into the Light of God they feel unconditional love.  Love that they never experience before here on this Earth.

-------------
A gentle answer turns away wrath.

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Date Posted: 03/23/2010 at 7:58pm

If a person will give himself or herself completely to God, God will love others through that person with the same type of love that there is in heaven.  He wants to love others through us more than we know, but few are willing to become that vulnerable.  Agape is total vulnerability because it is pure love, without pretense, without guardedness.  It is a life of great pain, but it is also the highest form of life there is. 

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Date Posted: 03/23/2010 at 9:29pm

Jeffrey Stewart wrote:
If a person will give himself or herself completely to God, God will love others through that person with the same type of love that there is in heaven.  He wants to love others through us more than we know, but few are willing to become that vulnerable.  Agape is total vulnerability because it is pure love, without pretense, without guardedness.  It is a life of great pain, but it is also the highest form of life there is. 

YES ABSOLUTELY...AND HOW WONDERFUL!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 03/23/2010 at 9:32pm

ETERNAL LOVE

Eternal love ...Love that lasts forever

Should be the love that binds us together

Eternal love the love of the Lord

“Until death do us part” is the spoken word

Eternal love holding us in its arms

Keeping us safe ..safe from all harm

Eternal love...gentle but strong

Forgiving each other when something goes wrong

Eternal love till death do us part

Binding us together..binding our hearts

Eternal love that is how it should be

The vows that we make you and me

Eternal love...a place of trust

When we make a promise...to last it must

Be held together by the arms of love

Saying words with our lips is not enough

Eternal Love... the love of the Lord

Not just ...the spoken word!!

ETERNAL LOVE..LOVE THAT LASTS FOREVER!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 03/23/2010 at 10:47pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:
The heavenly kingdom of God is the worshipful respect of the all powerful, all loving and all knowing God. It is everyone doing what is right in the eyes of the true God. The kingdom of God from heaven on earth is administered by Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit. It is a spiritual kingdom from heaven on earth. Every spiritually mature person in the kingdom is led by the true King Christ Jesus in the Spirit. It is Spirit God abiding with His people.
John 14:20: "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.”
John 15:4: "Abide in Me, and I in you…..
John 17:21NIV: .…Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in usso that the world may believe that you have sent me.
Rom 14:17: for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit
The kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven is the only government that will produce peaceful order in the world. The rule of the love of God in Christ Jesus governing on earth through His people is NOT impossible. In fact the heavenly kingdom on earth is the design and plan of God for Planet Earth.
Jesus teaches us to pray for God’s kingdom on earth.
Mat 6:9-10: "In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.”
The first priority of life is to seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
Mat 6:33: "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”
The government from heaven ruling on earth begins with His kingdom ruling in His people. The most vital thing that we each can do to change the world is to be transformed into the abode of Christ Jesus by the Spirit to rule and reign in every cell of our being and every particle of our lives.
amen amen amen...excellent word Ron! that's our Desire.. yielded, surrendered, filled-full, immersed in Love.. His Head fully resting within and upon us..manifesting His kingdom, the will of our Father..
much Love and respect,

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Deanna Harris
Date Posted: 03/24/2010 at 2:26am

The Love of God by Mercy Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xd4DXxMR3Y - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xd4DXxMR3Y

Posted By: Vince Ackerman
Date Posted: 03/24/2010 at 6:35am

Amen Ron.  His Love is Forever.

-------------
In his love,

Vincent

Posted By: Pamela Felix
Date Posted: 03/24/2010 at 1:24pm

We are to be little Christ in this world.  We are walk and talk as Jesus would.

-------------
A gentle answer turns away wrath.

Date Posted: 03/25/2010 at 7:52am

Lyn McSweeney wrote:

YES RON AMEN!!!!

Open your eyes my children and you will see those who have been in many disguises have been stripped bare.

The masks they have been wearing have been removed from their faces and you will see them for what they really are.

Do not fear my little ones, I have removed what has been blinding you as you knelt in surrender to me as you worshipped me.

You will now see the wolf that was clothed as a sheep.

You will see that which was once clothed as an angel of light.

You will see that which has tried to hide itself from you.

You will see the lies.

It will not take time to find all the answers to your questions they will come faster than a blink of your eyes

Keep standing firm in me and you shall see all things.

Never fear for I AM is with you!!!

Amen Lyn! Good word. God is opening our eyes.

Ron

Date Posted: 03/25/2010 at 7:53am

Jeffrey Stewart wrote:

Yes, Jeffrey, We can love because He first loved us. Continually experiencing the pure love of God in Christ Jesus fully supplies us to love without reservation. Even in those times when love demands a strong and aggressive action of correction or prevention there is no fear and no concern for self.

Ron

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 03/25/2010 at 8:55am

YEAH GOD!!! Excellent post & replies-encouraging for sure-thanks ALL! In my dream last night I had a little ole man grabbing my hand continually. When combing my hair this morning & asking Holy One, who was that man, I heard, "it was JESUS".  Also was told, 'things are NOT what they seem'... my mind perceives JESUS as looking like the pictures I have seen. As I thought about this I recalled many times JESUS was not recognized by those who had lived with HIM & had talked face to face with HIM, & were personally involved with HIM in HIS ministry.  Am so pleased, rejoicing in HIM, & SO grateful that HE is reminding me of HIS love for me, "HE IS HERE WITH ME & HOLDING MY HAND!"

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 03/27/2010 at 7:05am

Amen Gayle,

The times I have seen Jesus in the Spirit He is so bright with so much light that I see no features just form. So much Glory, such bright white glory.

http://archive.openheaven.com/articles/kingdom_revival/article.a sp?id=129 - Ron

Date Posted: 03/28/2010 at 3:30pm

Today God is powerfully dealing with mixture in individuals, ministries, and church organizations. In mercy He first seeks to speak by His Spirit directly to those walking in mixture. Secondly, if the mixture continues God may send prophets or apostles to firmly but privately speak to the person or people involved. If there is not complete resolution of the mixture, God eliminates the mixture by withdrawing His light and protection, leaving only the darkness. The person or ministry will be exposed as darkness and soon crashes in dismal failure. In the case of large organizations of mixture, the fall may be a descent over time to allow people seeking light to abandon the failing structures.

Ron

Date Posted: 03/30/2010 at 2:55pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Print Page | Close Window