Print Page | Close Window

IN THE WORLD

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=31693
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:51am

Topic: IN THE WORLD

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: IN THE WORLD
Date Posted: 03/31/2010 at 2:08pm

In The World

By Ron McGatlin
As a son* of the living God restored to your heavenly Father in Christ Jesus, you are in the world for God’s chosen purpose. You have a part in His plan for the world. As a maturing child of God, your life now on Planet Earth is NOT without heaven’s significance.
The greatest fulfillment in our short time on earth is to faithfully complete the God-given purposes for our lives. There is no greater joy than experiencing the life of Christ Jesus flowing through our earthly bodies to accomplish the will and purpose of God.
We are heavenly designed spirit-beings who currently live in a wondrous earthly body that is also designed and formed by God. God created mankind in His own image and likeness, a living spirit-being with a soul consisting of mind, will, and emotions. We are created a spirit-being to relate to Spirit God. Our soul relates to earth through understanding, purpose, and feelings. We each live in a body made from the earth to function in this world. We are a spirit, have a soul, and live in a body (1 Th 5:23).
Our mind is for rationally understanding. Our will is for establishing initiative of purpose. Our emotions provide feelings that enhance life and can provide direct instant connection between our spirit-being and our soul’s awareness or understanding. Feelings often carry the first essence of discernment from the spirit to our understanding.
Redeemed human beings are the only creation of God designed to both fully relate to the earth and fully relate to God in heaven. We are designed to be God’s agents from heaven on earth. The original purpose in Adam and Eve was to maintain the order of heaven on earth (Gen 2:15). After the first Adam failed, Christ Jesus came to earth as the last Adam and fully restored the potential for the order or rule of God from heaven on earth in and through redeemed mankind. Collectively our purpose as agents from God, stated in general terms, is to restore and maintain the order or rule of heaven on Planet Earth.
Rule produces order.
A blank piece of paper is void of rule or order. If you are like me and tried to write a hand-written letter on a completely blank page, it was not too pretty. My lines of script varied up or down and created a messy looking page. That is why most paper used for handwriting is ruled. The lines that rule the paper guide our writing and bring good order to the page that was blank and without form.
The world was void and without form before God spoke rule and order to it. God with all creative power and intelligence spoke rule to the world bringing form and order where there was chaos (Gen 1).
The first thing God spoke into being was light. In light there is life. Light is energy that transmits life. In the natural, all life on earth is tied to the energy of the light from the sun. In the spiritual realm, the light of God is creative energy with knowledge or intelligent design. The light of God is more than knowledge about God; it is living creative spiritual intelligence in seed form sent to rule or order the world. A seed is alive with the DNA to establish the life and form of the entity that produced the seed. God is continuously flowing light or seeds of spiritual DNA to earth in the Holy Spirit. Redeemed sons who are given spiritual ears to hear are His spiritual receptors of heavenly light from God on earth.
We are formed from the chaos of the fallen life of the first Adam into sons of God by the light of God that transmits spiritual energy and intelligence of the spiritual DNA of Christ Jesus. The life of Christ Jesus is planted and grows in us as the seed of Christ is received in the “soil” of our hearts. It is needful that our hearts become void of the cares of this life and the hardened soil of the abuses of the enemy and the rocks of hardened convictions of false beliefs (Mat 13:18-23). Being cleansed of the past life from the fallen state of Adam makes room for good “heart-soil” to grow the seed of Christ to the full stature of Christ in us.
Gal 4:19: My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you.
Eph 4:13: till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.
As grown sons freed from the past fallen order and filled with Christ by the Spirit we are given the ability to receive from the continuously flowing light of God to bring heavenly order and rule to Planet Earth. We become completely humble and obedient agents speaking forth living words of spiritual DNA to bring forth the will and plan of God on earth as it is in heaven. The greater fullness of the kingdom of heaven / kingdom of God ruling on earth waits for true sons of God to mature and multiply, releasing the light of God that contains the life, order, and intelligent heavenly design of God in this world.
Rom 8:16-22: The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs; heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

The time has come for these words written by Paul two millennia ago. The time for the earnest expectation of the revealing of sons of God is beginning and will progressively come about in the midst of many tribulations.
Acts 14:22: …"We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God."
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. Mat 24:14
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" _fcksavedurl="http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net" _fcksavedurl="mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net
* son or sons of God is never gender specific in my writings.

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 03/31/2010 at 2:50pm

Thank you Ron...Love and blessings to you...

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Pieter Mesu
Date Posted: 03/31/2010 at 5:52pm

I also took pleasure in reading what you wrote! As I always do :) :)

Last Thursday I was at a lecture by Prof.dr. John Heise (SRON, Universiteit Utrecht) at the VWS (Royal Netherlands Association for Meteorology and Astronomy). The topic of the lecture was: trouble in defining the expansion of the universe. At a certain moment there was a very significant picture, namely..the beginning of the universe and in the very beginning there was.. light! The professor himself (Heise) refered to the story in Genesis.

Later on, he showed a sketch of the universe, in funnelshape. From the beginning till its not defined end, its obvious, for me as a christian, to believe in creation. :):) Also black holes, particles, astrophysics, its all part of Gods creation.

Rom 8:16-22: The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs; heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

The time has come for these words written by Paul two millennia ago. The time for the earnest expectation of the revealing of sons of God is beginning and will progressively come about in the midst of many tribulations.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. Mat 24:14
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

-------------
Lord, through all the generations you have been our home!

Date Posted: 04/01/2010 at 7:15am

Pieter Mesu wrote:

Last Thursday I was at a lecture by Prof.dr. John Heise (SRON, Universiteit Utrecht) at the VWS (Royal Netherlands Association for Meteorology and Astronomy). The topic of the lecture was: trouble in defining the expansion of the universe. At a certain moment there was a very significant picture, namely..the beginning of the universe and in the very beginning there was.. light! The professor himself (Heise) refered to the story in Genesis.

Later on, he showed a sketch of the universe, in funnelshape. From the beginning till its not defined end,

Yes, Pieter. Scientist can study and resource creation to a certain depth that has increased through the years. However, they can just go so far and can go no further because their research comes to the end of potential natural understanding and vanishes into the spiritual from which all creation emanates.

Ron

Date Posted: 04/04/2010 at 6:15pm

The first thing God spoke into being was light. In light there is life. Light is energy that transmits life. In the natural, all life on earth is tied to the energy of the light from the sun. In the spiritual realm, the light of God is creative energy with knowledge or intelligent design. The light of God is more than knowledge about God; it is living creative spiritual intelligence in seed form sent to rule or order the world. A seed is alive with the DNA to establish the life and form of the entity that produced the seed. God is continuously flowing light or seeds of spiritual DNA to earth in the Holy Spirit. Redeemed sons who are given spiritual ears to hear are His spiritual receptors of heavenly light from God on earth.

Ron

Posted By: Pieter Mesu
Date Posted: 04/05/2010 at 10:11am

Ron,

wish you have a happy easter! The Lord is truly risen from the death!!

You know Ron, yesterday I had my first time at the Salvation Army again. It felt great!

Tonight I will work the night shift and stay up all night.

When I worked in 2007 for Breakthroughprojects at Trimbosinstitute, things didn´t work ou fine, while I had prayed for my jobs and prayed the Lord to guide me. 

Within four months I had left the Trimbosinstitute again and this compelled me to search the Lord more intense again, perhaps I had not heard his voice correctly. At Christmas 2006, and some months before, I repeatedly opened my bible at the story of Peter being unchained by an angel (text from Acts).

Also at Christmas 2006,even at the Trimbosinstitute itself,  the text in which the Lord said: I have heard your calling, the call of me people and indeed I will go before you.

I didn´t know back then, our National Revival Organisation in Dutch Stichting Opwekking, who in the Jewish year 5770 are celebrating their year of Yubillee this year, started with some very small meetings at the Da Costastraat in Putten, with Wiesje and Ben Hoekendijk. In Putten some 600 men were killed during WWII. 

The Trimbos-institute was and still is located at the Da Costakade.

I think it is remarkable. I truly hope revival will start in our nations, also in the United States and may the Spirit of the Lord be poured upon ourselves, our children, granchildren, friends and family. Bless the Lord my soul forget not one of the glorious things he has done for me :)   

-------------
Lord, through all the generations you have been our home!

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 04/06/2010 at 12:01am

Ron McGatlin wrote:
We are formed from the chaos of the fallen life of the first Adam into sons of God by the light of God that transmits spiritual energy and intelligence of the spiritual DNA of Christ Jesus. The life of Christ Jesus is planted and grows in us as the seed of Christ is received in the “soil” of our hearts. It is needful that our hearts become void of the cares of this life and the hardened soil of the abuses of the enemy and the rocks of hardened convictions of false beliefs (Mat 13:18-23). Being cleansed of the past life from the fallen state of Adam makes room for good “heart-soil” to grow the seed of Christ to the full stature of Christ in us.

Gal 4:19: My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you.
Eph 4:13: till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.
As grown sons freed from the past fallen order and filled with Christ by the Spirit we are given the ability to receive from the continuously flowing light of God to bring heavenly order and rule to Planet Earth. We become completely humble and obedient agents speaking forth living words of spiritual DNA to bring forth the will and plan of God on earth as it is in heaven. The greater fullness of the kingdom of heaven / kingdom of God ruling on earth waits for true sons of God to mature and multiply, releasing the light of God that contains the life, order, and intelligent heavenly design of God in this world.

amen

-------------
In His Love

Print Page | Close Window