Print Page | Close Window

Morale Booster - #5, Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=32488
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:20pm

Topic: Morale Booster - #5, Mary Clark

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: Morale Booster - #5, Mary Clark
Date Posted: 05/20/2010 at 9:24am

Morale Booster - #5

May 20, 2010

"I am your God.  I do delight in you.  I am moving you forward in the wonders of My grace, My grace that was given freely to you before time began. I want you to know that I am determined to see the light of My glory shine forth from My beloved. Those things to which I set My hand never fail. My determination is, without fail, successfully to bring about the wonder of Who I am to you.

Let Me explain something to you:  I fail not in My endeavor to accomplish My most perfect will in the hearts of My chosen. Realizing this fact, I want you to be determined to see all that I have in the offing, and step into the greatness of the coming hour with expectant hope, expectant hope in all that I have promised to My beloved, My own. Victory is sure.  That is a promise, beloved. That is a promise that will shine forth without fail! 
Absolutely without fail!!!"

mailto:barnabessie@embarqmail.com - barnabessie@embarqmail.com , ft111.com

Replies:

Posted By: JerilynCapaccio
Date Posted: 05/20/2010 at 9:41am

Thank you, Lord!

Heather

-------------
"But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head." Ps 3:3

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 05/20/2010 at 12:21pm

GLORY!!!

Print Page | Close Window