Print Page | Close Window

EVERLASTING LIFE EXPERIENCE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=32707
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:50am

Topic: EVERLASTING LIFE EXPERIENCE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: EVERLASTING LIFE EXPERIENCE
Date Posted: 06/02/2010 at 6:50pm

Everlasting Life Experience

By Ron McGatlin

Life involves much more than conscious existence. There is an experience of spiritual everlasting life that is above and beyond natural life. Also, there is a natural life or existence apart from God that is empty and more like living death.

There is an awakening of everlasting life coming to many secular and religious people including Christians. People who have been trained to seek knowledge of life and yet have not walked in the experience of everlasting life are awakening to a potential of an inner quality of life of God that is above and beyond natural existence and religious living.

Man’s knowledge applied through human initiative can accomplish many impressive works. However, without God those marvelous works will never lead to everlasting life experience, but they will lead toward an existence that is void of real life.

The knowledge of godliness without the experience of it in life is empty and vain, like puffed up dry clouds of no value or usefulness (1 Cor 8:1) (Jude 1:12). Knowledge alone can do nothing constructive until it is made alive in life experience. Knowing the Bible word without the Spirit’s appropriation of it into the life is powerlessness.

Intimately knowing the WORD, Christ Jesus, who abides within His people, is the source of the abundant kingdom of heaven life that is above and beyond natural life.

Knowledge without Spirit leads to hypocrisy.

Without the power of the Spirit revealing and appropriating the knowledge from God, people are set up for fear and guilt. They fear not measuring up to biblical standards and feel guilty when they do not measure up.

This often leads to employing human strength and discipline in an attempt to achieve Christ-like standards in life. The goal of the full stature of Christ in our lives is always somewhere ahead out of our reach (Eph 4:13). We are driven to live a lifetime of repenting and seeking but never quite getting there. Striving and self-sacrificing leads to the development of systems of religious rules and practices for justification and penitence.

If we do a reasonably good job of self-sacrificing and doing religious things, it often leads to religious pride and arrogance covered by a façade of false humility and fake smiles. We religiously attempt to ACT like Christ Jesus and strive to become like Him. We become actors playing a role of acting like Christians.

Becoming truly humble by the power of the indwelling Spirit of Christ pleases God. Acting humble through self-abasement is false humility and pleases the devil.

Religion becomes a very strong force driven by a carnal state of mind seeking self-justification.  Religion satisfies our need to do something to try to justify ourselves. Religious people love their religion, because it is their source of hope to become free from a life of carnal-minded death.

Other streams of secularism and “new age” type religions have taken another approach to accomplishing self-justification. This approach consists of lowering the standard of godliness so low that there is nothing lacking to be or to do. There is an illusion of no sin awareness, no demons, and no standards or judgments. Therefore, there is no need for justification.

Kingdom Transformation

We have reached a pivotal point in the history of God and man - a time of turning away from the “tree of knowledge” and turning back to the “tree of life.”

There is a maturation of the work of Christ with His people that has grown through the generations. It is a graduation time, if you please – a time of graduating from self-focused, man-driven religion to Spirit-led and Spirit-empowered abundant everlasting life.

People of God are maturing and graduating from going to church to being the church – from trying to be like Christ to the life of Christ within by the Spirit – from knowledge without experience to intimately knowing Christ Jesus and experiencing the life of His power and love by His Spirit.

We are moving from only waiting for Christ Jesus to someday be with us again to seeing the reality that since Pentecost He has been available to indwell His people with all the power needed to transform us and change the world with His life (Rom 5:10). The power to overcome the devil and destroy his work in the world is available in the Spirit and awaits a people to abandon religious and secular false beliefs and receive the fullness of the powerful Spirit of Christ Jesus to fully live in our bodies. Thus we collectively, truly become the Body of Christ in the world.

This is the PROMISE OF THE FATHER through Christ Jesus.

Acts 1:4-5:  And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, "which," He said, "you have heard from Me; for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."

Acts 1:8:  "But you shall receive power after the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

• The power to love God and our neighbor is in the abiding with Christ Jesus by the Spirit.
  • The power to overcome sin and destroy the works of the enemy is IN THE PRESENSE OF GOD WITH US IN THE SPIRIT.
  • The power to experience everlasting life of the righteousness of God is in the presence of the Spirit of Christ Jesus.
  • The power to live in joy and peace at all times is in the presence of the Spirit of Christ in us.
  • All the power needed to fulfill all the word and works of God is now available to all who are saturated in the Holy Spirit of God.

We in Christ and Christ in Us

The actual resurrection life of Christ Jesus is available to abide in His people by the Holy Spirit of God. Jesus said the Father is in Him, and He is in us by the Holy Spirit. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one. We now have the potential to become one with God.

John 14:18-20:  "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

John 17:23  "I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.”

When Christ left heaven and came to earth, He did not become like man. He became the Son of man. Though He became a man, He was still God.

When we are in Christ and He is in us by the Spirit, we do not become like Christ. We become a body in which Christ abides and moves upon the earth. We become sons of God but are still man (Rom 8:14-19) (Gal 3:26).

Collectively, as the body of Christ, we have the potential to become fully redeemed man in whom the Spirit of Christ sits upon the throne and rules and reigns on earth while still seated at the right hand of Father’s throne (1 Cor 3:16) (2 Tim 2:12) (Rom 5:17) (Rev 5:10).

For more on the sons of God see http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=13788&a mp;PN=1 - Kingdom Growth Guide (#050).

For more on Christ in the Spirit see http://archive.openheaven.com/networking/webrings/ - Overcoming Life On A Small Planet - Chapter 8, Entering the Kingdom.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: David Jones
Date Posted: 06/03/2010 at 8:55pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Everlasting Life Experience

We have reached a pivotal point in the history of God and man - a time of turning away from the “tree of knowledge” and turning back to the “tree of life.”

How True!!!!   May it be shouted from the housetops!  From place to place, from one people to all people! Thanks Ron for always allowing the Light of Christ to shine brightly from you!  Thank God for you and your faithfulness.  God Bless You!

-------------

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 06/04/2010 at 8:14am

Wow! This sums it all up and is very clear!!!

Amen!!!

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 06/05/2010 at 12:28pm

The potential of these two words combined..Everlasting Life Experience and The Sword the Divides, truly carries the weight of His Glory through a true Apostolic Team( as far as I am concerned, there is no question about it) and I personally believe will thrust, propell moreso, into, those seeking..the Kingdom of God. These are not some type of drive-by words but rather power-packed words of REAL Transformation.

the Lord richly bless you!!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 06/05/2010 at 4:08pm

Oh my, let the TRUTH be known, and you have here Brother Ron! GLORY TO GOD!!! You moved us along with "I am in My Father, and you in ME, and I in you." HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! \o/\o/\o/

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 06/08/2010 at 1:45pm

Kathy Bippus wrote:

The potential of these two words combined..Everlasting Life Experience and The Sword the Divides, truly carries the weight of His Glory through a true Apostolic Team( as far as I am concerned, there is no question about it) and I personally believe will thrust, propell moreso, into, those seeking..the Kingdom of God. These are not some type of drive-by words but rather power-packed words of REAL Transformation.

the Lord richly bless you!!

YES!!!! 

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: ElaineTavolacci
Date Posted: 08/01/2010 at 4:55am

Ron

I just want to send a note to tell you how valuable and precious your teachings are to me. I dont have much time online any more but sometimes I print yours out and read it later. I thank God for you Wisdom and your sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.

Abundant Blessings to you!!!

Elaine

-------------
Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

Posted By: Larry Denton
Date Posted: 08/22/2010 at 6:27am

Bro. Ron shared the following:

The knowledge of godliness without the experience of it in life is empty and vain, like puffed up dry clouds of no value or usefulness (1 Cor 8:1) (Jude 1:12).

Knowledge alone can do nothing constructive until it is made alive in life experience. Knowing the Bible word without the Spirit’s appropriation of it into the life is powerlessness.

Pro 2:1-13

My child, learn what I teach you and never forget what I tell you to do. Listen to what is wise and try to understand it.  Yes, beg for knowledge; plead for insight.  Look for it as hard as you would for silver or some hidden treasure.  If you do, you will know what it means to fear the LORD and you will succeed in learning about God. It is the LORD who gives wisdom; from him come knowledge and understanding.  He provides help and protection for those who are righteous and honest.  He protects those who treat others fairly, and guards those who are devoted to him.  If you listen to me, you will know what is right, just, and fair. You will know what you should do.  You will become wise, and your knowledge will give you pleasure.  Your insight and understanding will protect you  and prevent you from doing the wrong thing. They will keep you away from people who stir up trouble by what they say---  those who have abandoned a righteous life to live in the darkness of sin,

Here , we cna see and feel the powere of gathering in the Spirit in which "Knowledge" is made alive........

When...well in spirit via the Holy Spirit, Goldly Expereince  is inparted as a Word of Wisdom...   followed a Word of Knowledge... and Gods, experience is made conscious among those gathered and?  Well...A new or better Understanding of "how" to approach each other in a righteous matter and manner is manifested.......

What as Knowledge has no value, if characterless......

But in Spirit When is added in characterlessness..

How to move in a Godly Way is via the Truth of the Understanding and Godly Wisdom is "obtained" on How we are to approch Life as Children of the "Most " high God, via His Love toward us............

If you listen to me, you will know what is right, just, and fair...

What I see here Bro. Ron is The Elders "hosting" Our Lord presence " setting in their experince of life, gather to set in the Spirit = the ability to abide... and it is here the younger brothers and sisters, both feel and see that their personal experience (becomes) is a matter of righteousness, and/or un-righteousness...

The Contrast in Experience...

A within experience of peace and joy,... and/or if not then fear and contention......

Fear & contention are foundational for  powerlessness as compared to a "powerfulness" in understanding on how to "walk" in what one knows as Knowledge.......

And...

Knowledge without Spirit leads to hypocrisy.

Without the power of the Spirit revealing and appropriating the knowledge from God, people are set up for fear and guilt.

They fear not measuring up to biblical standards and feel guilty when they do not measure up.

And...

Mat 13:11-12 Jesus answered, "The knowledge about the secrets of the Kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.  For the person who has something will be given more, so that he will have more than enough; but the person who has nothing will have taken away from him even the little he has.

Blessing & Wisdom for All.........Bro. Larry

-------------
http://prophets-of-new.blogspot.com/">

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 08/22/2010 at 7:20am

that's well said Larry and here is, in your addition with or along side of Ron, something of real value being built and it's from the True foundation..that holds or holds up (as in revealing), the true meaning of 'Rest in Peace' .. 

much Love and blessings,

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Helen Overholt
Date Posted: 10/02/2010 at 5:29am

Excellent!!!

-------------
"HE Who Promised Is Faithful; For HE & HIS WORD Are One"

Posted By: susanvercelli
Date Posted: 08/14/2011 at 8:54am

God does give you an ability to speak bringing truth light clarity
understanding and I think that all who have experienced him..life he
gives..understands what you speak from experience ...funny BC I
have tried to testify to another what he does...gives...but always
say...you hafta experience him for yourself to understand and I do
see many crossing from dead religion to real life...found in him
dwelling in us..thanks ron for confirmation! I am in total agreement
and on the same page with this word going forth.

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 12/19/2011 at 7:54am

So very true and so very good.  This is all so true.  Thanks Ron!  A blessing to read this today.  :) 

Glory to GOD! 

Oh good.  I found it - thought I had accidentally deleted this entire post.  whew.

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Print Page | Close Window