Print Page | Close Window

Favor, with the King (vision)

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
Forum Discription: Revival/renewal and increased personal intimacy with God has led to transformation and reformation toward the kingdom of God.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=32740
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:01pm

Topic: Favor, with the King (vision)

Posted By: Frank Anderson
Subject: Favor, with the King (vision)
Date Posted: 06/04/2010 at 8:35am

I was in a vision : I was at a reservoir, with a concrete dam, wide enough to drive a car on. And there was 2 ft. high,2ft wide hand rail, at the edge. That day there was many chairs at the edge,where the Kings family was fishing. I was asigned to take care of the King,what ever He needed help with. His line got tangled up with some one else, and I got it untangled. Then He caught a Big fish, now were standing up on that wall,watching the fish spash around. And at that time, a man came up to the king and said to Him,that we needed to wrap this outting up, because they needed to go to a party,and they needed to get ready. As I stood in front of the King, I said I would like to go with you,but i don't have any clothes to wear, and I said to Him, maybe you have something I could wear, that you don't wear any more. And He smiled at me. I knew we were good friends, and I had been around Him for a long time. Next, I was a some ones house,with two others. And my cell phone rang, and some on the phone said ,there's a limousine out side for you. I hung up and said to the others, can you believe it, some one said, there's a limousine outside etc. then the phone rang again,same message. I jumped up, and said " Its the King"! (end)

mailto:frank.godisgood@gmail.com - frank.godisgood@gmail.com

Print Page | Close Window