Print Page | Close Window

My Plan Will Come To Pass In Your Life - Bill Hardaway

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=32923
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:21pm

Topic: My Plan Will Come To Pass In Your Life - Bill Hardaway

Posted By: Wayne Mitchell
Subject: My Plan Will Come To Pass In Your Life - Bill Hardaway
Date Posted: 06/16/2010 at 8:53am

June 15, 2010

"Is it worth it?  More that you can possibly know, I tell you that it is.

Nothing is more important than knowing that My plan will come to

pass in your life. I will make a way through all the obstacles that stand

before you. I will make a way where there is no way. You may not

have strength to get up, but I will raise you up. It has never been up

to you to produce the power to accomplish all that I have desired to

do through your life. It has always been up to Me.

Look to Me when all seems lost in your life, when your hope seems

to have left you. For now is the time that I will raise you up and allow

you to move in My power. Now is the time to see My glory produce

all that I have desired to do in your life."

wkent1954@aol.com, godspeak.org

Replies:

Posted By: JerilynCapaccio
Date Posted: 06/16/2010 at 10:56am

Amen!

-------------
"But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head." Ps 3:3

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Date Posted: 06/16/2010 at 11:00am

Quote:

Look to Me when all seems lost in your life, when your hope seems

to have left you. For now is the time that I will raise you up and allow

you to move in My power. Now is the time to see My glory produce

all that I have desired to do in your life."

AMEN!

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Posted By: Pieter Mesu
Date Posted: 06/16/2010 at 7:07pm

Bill Hardaway  wrote:

It has never been up to you to produce the power to accomplish all that I have desired to do through your life.

What about making choices, obedience, and the chances you miss if you are not in a 'state of readiness'? I agree we can and are allowed to rest in mercy, grace, but what about not leaving your talents unused? (this is what i personally dislike about the word, besides..I expect christians to dayly carry the cross and follow Jesus, this is to me what being a christian means, a dayly choice: all the blabla about loosing focus..perhaps for the more immature?)

-------------
Lord, through all the generations you have been our home!

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Date Posted: 06/16/2010 at 7:20pm

He orders circumstances sometimes so even though we have a free will, it is not involved in selecting the course of our life.  For example, it was His Will for me to go through a time of unemployment so He could perform a work in my life.  I got laid off.  My will was not involved in that.  Watchman Nee called that sort of "guidance" the Hand of God.  In essence, He makes the decision for us.  That is how He can say with certainty that His Will will be accomplished in certain people's lives  Joseph is another example.  It was the Lord's will that he be sent to Egypt - the Lord used his brothers to make the decision for him.  It is more or less like walking down a hallway - there is only one way to go, all the doors are locked but one.

Another way this works is say you are believing the Lord for a job.  You learn of a job that looks like the perfect job to your eyes.  Everything looks like this is the perfect job from every angle.  You put the care of this job in the Lord's hands.  All of a sudden every door to that job is closed.  You try door after door and the way to that job is blocked.  It becomes clear that the Lord has closed the door to that job.  Later on, you find out that there are some negative things about that job you were unaware of at the time.  The Lord closed the door to that job because He is intimately familiar with that job - He knew far more about that job than your limited knowledge.  He knew you would not be satisfied working there and intervened in a way that prevented you from working there.  You had free will, but your free will was not involved in you not working there.

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Print Page | Close Window