Print Page | Close Window

NEW GRACE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=32924
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:50am

Topic: NEW GRACE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: NEW GRACE
Date Posted: 06/16/2010 at 9:44am

New Grace

By Ron McGatlin

A new level or dimension of grace will be experienced in the sons of God in the near future. This grace is not new to God or even to the sons of God of the first century era. However, it is NEW to most if not all of the people of God in this age. It is grace of the nature of that which flowed through Christ Jesus in His few years of ministry on earth. It is similar to the level of grace of supernatural empowerment and endurance imparted to His disciples in the first century.

The new grace is really old grace that has been potentially available to all of His people since Christ Jesus completed His work of redemption. Grace is a spiritual substance of God that flows by the Holy Spirit to greatly influence the heart and is reflected out into the life. The Spirit of God can grace the heart and life of man with the attributes and qualities of God. The word translated grace in the New Testament is “charis.” Strong’s Concordance defines charis as “the divine influence upon the heart, and its reflection in the life.”

The manifold grace of God is given according to the will and purposes of God. Man does not earn grace but must be in position of accordance with the will and plans of God to receive greater grace (1 Pet 4:10). God gives grace to the humble but resists the proud (James 4:6). Yet even the power to be in position is by the strength of God given by grace in accordance with the will of man being in alignment with the will of God. Pride has its own will and way. Humility receives the will and way of God.

The absolute grace resting in Christ Jesus was power to do anything in the world. He could have easily used the grace empowerment, wisdom, and supernatural knowledge flowing through Him to be the richest man to ever live on earth. He could have taken complete control over nations and forced every king on earth to submit their throne to Him. With the grace flowing through Him he could have built the biggest religious system ever on earth with massive glorious temples in every city of the world. He could have garnered the largest offerings in all history. He could have defeated all the armies of all the kings of the world. He could have had the largest and most beautiful harem ever brought together.

Jesus did none of these things, and He does not do them now. Although He was the one who had power over all – the one who could have had the most prestigious position of power and riches ever on earth – the one who could have ruled over all people as the most highly respected man on earth, He made Himself of no reputation taking the form of a bondservant. He humbled Himself and learned obedience by suffering even to the brutal shameful death on the cross (Phil 2:5-8). Jesus had no other agenda than to be and do only the will and desire of Father God (John 5:19).

Think about it. This all-powerful One had never before experienced subjection and obedience. Prior to coming to earth and becoming a man, He created and sustained all creation and had never experienced subjecting himself to anything (Col 1:14-19). He was equal to Father.  He was and is God. He and the Father operated or functioned as one Spirit. However, when He became a man, He experienced obedience to another for the first time (Heb 5:8). As a man He became subjected and completely obedient to the Father.

The grace of Christ Jesus is also the empowerment to live holy. It is the grace empowerment of God that anointed Jesus. The anointing of Spirit God empowered the Son of man, Christ Jesus, to live a perfect, holy life. Though tempted in all points as a man, He lived a pure sinless life wholly dedicated to Father God in heaven (Heb 2:17-18) (Heb 4:15).

Therefore, because Christ Jesus was completely loyal and trustworthy Father could release to Him all the fullness of God and give Him preeminence as the Head of all things. Father has complete trust and full confidence in His Son that He would never abuse or misuse the absolute grace anointing resting in Him (Col 1:19) (Col 2:9).

Phil 2:5-11:  Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.

Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The new level of grace is empowerment for the true Body of Christ to become the measure of the fullness of Christ – to live a holy life and do the works Christ Jesus did in His natural body and even greater works.

New grace is bringing new faith – the ability to really believe what God says.

Friends, I want to ask a personal question for consideration. Are the scriptures below REAL and TRUE, or are they NOT REAL and NOT TRUE? Selah.

John 14:12:  Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

Eph 4:13:  till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.

Mark 11:22-26:  So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”

“And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."

The first-century disciples believed and did the works of Christ Jesus. Jesus went back to be seated at the right hand of God. Yet afterward He was with the disciples working with them.

Mark 16:17-20:  "And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

Immediately before ascending Jesus told the disciples not to depart from Jerusalem until they had been endued with power by receiving the promise of the Father. The anointing of Christ Jesus was poured out in the Holy Spirit and the disciples went about doing the works of Christ because Jesus was with them as the life giving Spirit of Christ (Acts 1:4-8) (1 Cor 15:45).

The fresh level of grace impartation is empowerment to remain pure and walk in true humility while really doing the works of Christ Jesus. It is grace to endure all things, hope all things, believe all things, and to be in the world as Christ is in the world. It is a greater fullness of Christ in you the hope of glory.

The greater grace outpouring is empowerment to really love unconditionally as the love of Christ Jesus flows in and through our natural bodies.

1 Cor 13:4-8:  Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails…. 

The new grace of the apostolic era is beyond the Pentecostal and Charismatic grace outpourings of the past century. The grace anointing of the past century largely restored the gifts. The grace anointing to live completely holy lives was not broadly received though potentially available. There was for the most part only a religious attempt at externally or legally imposing holiness through human effort and restraint.

The fresh grace anointing will accomplish the inner life of purity and true holiness by the empowerment of God in all who will believe and receive it. It will not always be that many of Gods people will be continuously seeking but never reaching perfected love (full maturity) in Christ.

1 John 4:17:  Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 06/16/2010 at 9:59am

Bless you Ron! I do believe & I do receive this 'fresh grace anointing', in JESUS' Name. HALLELUJAH!!! \o/

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 06/16/2010 at 10:28am

I Recieve it and believe it!!!!

Kris

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Posted By: Melony Young
Date Posted: 06/16/2010 at 1:14pm

Thanks, I needed these verses on Faith.

-------------
He has made all things beautiful . . .

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 06/16/2010 at 1:59pm

Thank you Ron!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Pieter Mesu
Date Posted: 06/16/2010 at 6:48pm

Ron Mcgatlin  wrote:

Eph 4:13:  till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.

I can confirm this word with the word 'stature' i received yesterday.

-------------
Lord, through all the generations you have been our home!

Date Posted: 06/17/2010 at 8:08am

Thanks to everyone for your responses. This is a vital fresh grace anointing relating to the cataclysmic events unfolding in our world. It is very soon time for harvest. We must move in the supernatural work of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit.

Ron Wrote:
Quote:
Friends, I want to ask a personal question for consideration. Are the scriptures below REAL and TRUE, or are they NOT REAL and NOT TRUE? Selah.

John 14:12:  Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

Mark 11:22-26:  So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”

“And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."

The first-century disciples believed and did the works of Christ Jesus. Jesus went back to be seated at the right hand of God. Yet afterward He was with the disciples working with them.

Mark 16:17-20:  "And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

Immediately before ascending Jesus told the disciples not to depart from Jerusalem until they had been endued with power by receiving the promise of the Father. The anointing of Christ Jesus was poured out in the Holy Spirit and the disciples went about doing the works of Christ because Jesus was with them as the life giving Spirit of Christ (Acts 1:4-8) (1 Cor 15:45).

The fresh level of grace impartation is empowerment to remain pure and walk in true humility while really doing the works of Christ Jesus. It is grace to endure all things, hope all things, believe all things, and to be in the world as Christ is in the world. It is a greater fullness of Christ in you the hope of glory.

The greater grace outpouring is empowerment to really love unconditionally as the love of Christ Jesus flows in and through our natural bodies.

Ron

Date Posted: 06/17/2010 at 11:32am

I love this 'new grace' as it is showing up strong in my prayers. YEAH GOD!!! Fresh, new oil, 'the power which no foe can withstand anointing' showing up & out of God's people. Look out world you are becoming THE KINGDOM OF OUR GOD, WHO WILL REIGN HERE ON EARTH FOR ETERNITY! OUR GOD REIGNS-HALLELUJAH!!!

-------------

Posted By: Julie Gilbert
Date Posted: 06/17/2010 at 8:25pm

YES YES YES ... I BELIEVE ... help oh Lord any unbelief and just cast it down and out in Jesus Name!!!

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Date Posted: 06/17/2010 at 8:26pm

oh... I keep seeing 555 or 55 and every time I do the Spirit speaks to me TRIPLE GRACE JULE or DOUBLE GRACE ... usually its triple 5's ... always a special message to me from my Father... and what I read here just confirms the whole of the message...... YES!!

-------------
See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See I am doing a new thing

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 06/17/2010 at 8:40pm

amen!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Rhonda Chapman
Date Posted: 06/17/2010 at 8:42pm

This amazing anointed message gave me such hope, yes I believe and receive, I can't live without this!

-------------
Blessings
Rhonda

Date Posted: 06/18/2010 at 5:42pm

Hey Jules, I keep seeing 55, 555, & 505, 515, for several days & nights now! \o/ I just lift my hands up in adoration & honor-TY JESUS! Been receiving so much GRACE I find myself speaking Grace over the people in the cars I pass on the street, the people in the stores when I'm shopping, speaking Grace to people & circumstances everywhere I go! GLORY TO GOD! \o/  HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS WHO CAUSES US TO TRIUMPH OVER ALL THE WORKS OF THE ENEMY.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/18/2010 at 8:10pm

I know what you mean... that and 1111 .. just today registering my daughter for her new school next year.. it was 11:11 am on the schools digital clock... been seeing that since 2003 ...

people need to realize that EVERYTHING is about GRACE ... its by grace we are saved.. its by grace we survive, live, move & have our beings... there is totally NO HARM in extending GRACE to people... the Holy Spirits job is to convict of SIN, RIGHTEOUSNESS & JUDGMENT to come... it is our job to be MERCIFUL and extend GRACE ... and we do this so that is what we will inherit.. we do reap what we sow...

I am learning that its not my job to 'parent' God's children.. HE is a perfect parent.. able to deal with each person PERFECTLY ... my job is to encourage and be gracious ... bless that I might inherit a blessing...

we will need nothing short of great GRACE for what is coming to this nation and world... BUT GOD, ya know? BUT GOD!

-------------

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 06/19/2010 at 5:17am

Ron McGatlin wrote:

New Grace

By Ron McGatlin

A new level or dimension of grace will be experienced in the sons of God in the near future. This grace is not new to God or even to the sons of God of the first century era. However, it is NEW to most if not all of the people of God in this age. It is grace of the nature of that which flowed through Christ Jesus in His few years of ministry on earth. It is similar to the level of grace of supernatural empowerment and endurance imparted to His disciples in the first century.

The new grace is really old grace that has been potentially available to all of His people since Christ Jesus completed His work of redemption. Grace is a spiritual substance of God that flows by the Holy Spirit to greatly influence the heart and is reflected out into the life. The Spirit of God can grace the heart and life of man with the attributes and qualities of God. The word translated grace in the New Testament is “charis.” Strong’s Concordance defines charis as “the divine influence upon the heart, and its reflection in the life.”

The manifold grace of God is given according to the will and purposes of God. Man does not earn grace but must be in position of accordance with the will and plans of God to receive greater grace (1 Pet 4:10). God gives grace to the humble but resists the proud (James 4:6). Yet even the power to be in position is by the strength of God given by grace in accordance with the will of man being in alignment with the will of God. Pride has its own will and way. Humility receives the will and way of God.

The absolute grace resting in Christ Jesus was power to do anything in the world. He could have easily used the grace empowerment, wisdom, and supernatural knowledge flowing through Him to be the richest man to ever live on earth. He could have taken complete control over nations and forced every king on earth to submit their throne to Him. With the grace flowing through Him he could have built the biggest religious system ever on earth with massive glorious temples in every city of the world. He could have garnered the largest offerings in all history. He could have defeated all the armies of all the kings of the world. He could have had the largest and most beautiful harem ever brought together.

Jesus did none of these things, and He does not do them now. Although He was the one who had power over all – the one who could have had the most prestigious position of power and riches ever on earth – the one who could have ruled over all people as the most highly respected man on earth, He made Himself of no reputation taking the form of a bondservant. He humbled Himself and learned obedience by suffering even to the brutal shameful death on the cross (Phil 2:5-8). Jesus had no other agenda than to be and do only the will and desire of Father God (John 5:19).

Think about it. This all-powerful One had never before experienced subjection and obedience. Prior to coming to earth and becoming a man, He created and sustained all creation and had never experienced subjecting himself to anything (Col 1:14-19). He was equal to Father.  He was and is God. He and the Father operated or functioned as one Spirit. However, when He became a man, He experienced obedience to another for the first time (Heb 5:8). As a man He became subjected and completely obedient to the Father.

The grace of Christ Jesus is also the empowerment to live holy. It is the grace empowerment of God that anointed Jesus. The anointing of Spirit God empowered the Son of man, Christ Jesus, to live a perfect, holy life. Though tempted in all points as a man, He lived a pure sinless life wholly dedicated to Father God in heaven (Heb 2:17-18) (Heb 4:15).

Therefore, because Christ Jesus was completely loyal and trustworthy Father could release to Him all the fullness of God and give Him preeminence as the Head of all things. Father has complete trust and full confidence in His Son that He would never abuse or misuse the absolute grace anointing resting in Him (Col 1:19) (Col 2:9).

Phil 2:5-11:  Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.

Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The new level of grace is empowerment for the true Body of Christ to become the measure of the fullness of Christ – to live a holy life and do the works Christ Jesus did in His natural body and even greater works.

New grace is bringing new faith – the ability to really believe what God says.

1 Cor 13:4-8:  Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails…. 

The new grace of the apostolic era is beyond the Pentecostal and Charismatic grace outpourings of the past century. The grace anointing of the past century largely restored the gifts. The grace anointing to live completely holy lives was not broadly received though potentially available. There was for the most part only a religious attempt at externally or legally imposing holiness through human effort and restraint.

The fresh grace anointing will accomplish the inner life of purity and true holiness by the empowerment of God in all who will believe and receive it. It will not always be that many of Gods people will be continuously seeking but never reaching perfected love (full maturity) in Christ.

1 John 4:17:  Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Amen to that!...

Becoming the measure of the fullness of Christ..walking in humility while doing the works of God, doing it all in Love..

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 06/19/2010 at 5:58pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 06/23/2011 at 6:16am

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Ron

Posted By: Paula Jane
Date Posted: 06/23/2011 at 8:32am

Yes and amen the revelation of grace IS the power of God to live a holy life.

-------------
Stronghold 5

Print Page | Close Window