Print Page | Close Window

Hidden Treasures (Prophetic Word)

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33434
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:20pm

Topic: Hidden Treasures (Prophetic Word)

Posted By: ElaineTavolacci
Subject: Hidden Treasures (Prophetic Word)
Date Posted: 07/22/2010 at 1:23pm

Elaine Tavolacci

Hidden Treasures

The Lord says there are hidden treasures on the inside of you that many of you have not yet discovered. These are precious treasures of gifts that have been cultivated while refreshing yourself in My presence. They have been imparted to you as you studied My Word and sought out the mysteries of the kingdom and they have been conceived by spending quality time in the secret place with Me. They have been released to you as you continued steadfast in prayer without ceasing, stood fervently in intercession and prayed in the Spirit with perseverance and determination without wavering.

These are not natural treasures of silver and gold but they are treasures of revelatory gifts and mysteries that I will make known to you and promises that I have made to you that will surely come to pass. They are spiritual gifts that many of you have longed for. They are priceless treasures, gifts and secrets that I will reveal to you and as you discover them I will use them for My glory. Many others will be healed and delivered out of the hand of the enemy. Captives will be set free and bondages will be broken. The lame will surely walk and the blind will see and I will work wonders through your own hands. So I say to you today, desire these gifts and the hidden treasures that I have placed deep down inside of you and you will see marvelous things in your life and ministries says the Lord.

Daniel 2: 22
He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, and light dwells with Him.

Colossians 1: 26 – 27
The Mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the saints. To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

-------------
Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

Replies:

Posted By: JerilynCapaccio
Date Posted: 07/22/2010 at 7:02pm

Amen! Thank you, Elaine!

-------------
"But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head." Ps 3:3

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 07/22/2010 at 7:28pm

Glory to God

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: ElaineTavolacci
Date Posted: 07/23/2010 at 10:31am

Hi Jerilyn!
Good scripture! Thanks

-------------
Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info