Print Page | Close Window

Our Faces will Glow with His Glory

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33439
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:20pm

Topic: Our Faces will Glow with His Glory

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Subject: Our Faces will Glow with His Glory
Date Posted: 07/22/2010 at 2:13pm

"Revelation is the Light from My Face. My Word is My Face in written form. Revelation from My Face proceeds from My Word. The Light of the Revelation from My Face floods your Heart with the Light from Heaven. That is why My Glory will be visible on the faces of My People. I am flooding the hearts of My People with the Glory from My Face. This is the transformation of the Bride."

His Face. 2 Cor 4:6 says:

For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness,"[a]made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ (NIV)

Now look at it in the Amplified Version

For God Who said, Let light shine out of darkness, has shone in our hearts so as [to beam forth] the

Light for the illumination of the knowledge of the majesty and glory of God [as it is manifest in the Person and is revealed] in the face of Jesus Christ (the Messiah)

The light of illumination from the Glory of His Face - the knowledge of the majesty and glory of God - shines in our hearts.  Meditate on this.  All of the Knowledge of God - therefore all revelation knowledge - radiates from His Face into our hearts - through His Word - When you are reading something from His Word and it jumps out at you like someone turned on a light - that's the Light from His Face shining in your hearts.  The Message He gave me to share in 1992 was that He wanted our hearts to become full of His Word, just as He showed us earlier He wanted us to become full of His Spirit. Well the more of His Word we have in our hearts, the clearer we can see His Face (which can proven scripturally)  His Spirit takes the Word in our hearts and transforms us from Glory to Glory.  From living in the outer courts to living more and more in the Holy of Holies on a daily basis - not just when we are in our prayer closet.  So as we fill our hearts with His Word, the light from His Face begins to flood our hearts and we can see Him clearer and clearer with the eyes of our hearts (the "glass darkly gets clearer and clearer the more of the word we have in our hearts).  So, like Stephen, we'll be able to behold His Glory with the eyes of our hearts ALL THE TIME and like Stephen, ALL OF OUR FACES will shine with His Glory.

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Replies:

Posted By: Nancy Minor
Date Posted: 07/22/2010 at 9:05pm

It's You and me alone God You and me alone
Here it's You and me alone God You and me alone

You've hedged me in with skin all around me
I'm a garden enclosed a locked garden
Life takes place behind the face.

So come into Your garden
Come into Your garden.

Here O Lord! Have I prepared a place for You!

I'm no longer my own I'm Your garden

I don't want to wasted my time living on the outside
I'm going to live from the inside out
I don't want to waste my life living on the outside
I'm going to live from the inside out

Misty Edwards "Garden"

< ="" ="text/">load_options();

http://www.ringtonematcher.com/co/ringtonematcher/ 02/noc.asp?sid=EMLTros&artist=Misty+Edwards&son g=Garden" rel="nofollow">Ringtones Send "Garden" Ringtone to your Cell Ringtones

-------------
Truth Spoken in Love.
Nancy
John 14:6 Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father except through Me.

heartandhandsblog@yahoo.com

Print Page | Close Window