Print Page | Close Window

What the Lord is Saying Today

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33792
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:20pm

Topic: What the Lord is Saying Today

Posted By: Michele Hay
Subject: What the Lord is Saying Today
Date Posted: 08/18/2010 at 9:41am

This daily post is from Ras and Bev Robinson...the Lord using them daily to ecourage his deeply trusting flock. I appreciate and pray for them. They are also rescuing children from garbage dumps in the world...I can't think of anything more worthy of supporting if you are able.

michele

August 18, 2010.  Allow My peace to flood your soul.  My peace is more powerful than the waves and tumult around you.  Look to Me and you will walk on water in this season.  Focus on the waves and tumult and you will sink. And what good is there coming from doubt and unbelief?  Why entertain them?  The enemy is very present in and around doubt and unbelief seeking whom and what he can destroy.  But Jesus came to give you life and peace.  His life is eternal and He freely gives it to you.  His peace passes all understanding.  My peace is a gift you can receive daily.  Let it forever flood your soul.
Matthew 14:29-31 (NASB) "And He said, "Come!"  And Peter got out of the boat, and walked on the water and came toward Jesus.  But seeing the wind, he became frightened, and beginning to sink, he cried out, "Lord, save me!"  Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him, and *said to him, " You of little faith, why did you doubt?"  
Ras Robinson

August 18, 2010.  Going through the ringer is a mild way of saying how you feel.  Don't you remember you just told some brothers and sisters that Christians don't just live by the way they feel, they live by the Word of God.  Do you believe that for what you are going through now or not?  Yes! I know you do.  That's the kind the person you are.  I have seen you do this time and time again.  And you will do it again.  You will rise to the occasion.  You absolutely fully believe that I am good and all will work out for the good of the ones you and I both love.
Matthew 4:4 (NASB)  "But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.' "  Bev Robinson

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Replies:

Posted By: alicia myers
Date Posted: 08/18/2010 at 9:50am

Amen..I just read this..I get these too.. Thanks for posting though sister! 

-------------
More of Christ, Less of Me..

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 08/18/2010 at 5:10pm

AMEN

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Print Page | Close Window