Print Page | Close Window

ONE PERSON LIVING IN TWO PLACES SIMULTANEOUSLY

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33858
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:49am

Topic: ONE PERSON LIVING IN TWO PLACES SIMULTANEOUSLY

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: ONE PERSON LIVING IN TWO PLACES SIMULTANEOUSLY
Date Posted: 08/24/2010 at 7:47pm

One Person Living In Two Places Simultaneously

By Ron McGatlin

Are you aware of supernatural heaven on earth?

We have always known or believed that we could not be in two places at the same time. A few centuries ago we also knew or believed that the world was flat and that solid matter and energy were two entirely different things. To the scientist, when fresh understanding through research becomes manifest, it is like a fresh awakening of an exciting new day. Truth is that they did not discover anything new; they only became aware of what had always been there.

Scientists have continued to uncover increased knowledge that awakens minds to new areas of awareness, of realms of existence that change their previous beliefs. Scientific knowledge of matter and energy when investigated to its deepest visible point of origin disappears into a spiritual realm that cannot be seen or perceived by natural human minds.

Natural or physical things including this world and all that is in it were not made by things that are seen (Heb 11:3). All creation emanates from an unseen spiritual realm that can only be seen by spiritual eyes of spiritual beings. Among all natural earthly beings only redeemed and restored humans have the potential to access and enter into the heavenly spiritual realm in Christ Jesus. The spiritual realm from which all creation emanates is far greater and far more significant than the physical or natural realm created by the spiritual.

Mankind in Adam was originally created in the image and likeness of God and the breath of the Spirit of God breathed into him. At the fall of Adam, a separation occurred between sinful man and the heavenly spiritual realm. In Christ Jesus full redemption and restoration to man’s original created state is provided for those who will receive the transforming work of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit.

In Christ Jesus we become redeemed spirit beings restored to full access into the spiritual realm. Because of the fall, natural unredeemed humans have no access to the things of the Spirit realm. Full redemption and restoration includes full access into the heavenly spiritual realm, to see and hear the mysteries of God that transform us into sons of God with the life potential of Christ Jesus as joint heirs with Him (Rom 8:17).

There are two realms of life: the heavenly spiritual realm and the natural or physical realm. We, as redeemed spirit beings in Christ Jesus, exist in both realms at the same time. The earth realm and the heavenly realm overlap and come together in us. We are seated with Christ in the heavenly realm and at the same time functioning in the natural earth realm (Eph 2:6). We can actually walk in the Spirit realm while also in the natural earth realm.

The two realms or:

·         Earth Realm and Heaven Realm

·         Human Being and Spirit Being

·         Natural and Supernatural

·         Temporal and Eternal

·         Physical and Spiritual

·         Finite and Infinite

Awareness is the key to participation in both realms.

Not unlike the natural unredeemed person who has no awareness of the heavenly spiritual realm, many redeemed people have little to no awareness of the spiritual realm. They are by default much more focused on and aware of the natural realm and all that it involves. Believers in this condition are referred to in scripture as carnal (1 Cor 3:1-4). Many are led to believe that the heavenly realm is only available in an after life, and certainly not fully available while still in the natural realm. This belief greatly hinders the manifestation of the kingdom of God coming forth on earth as it is in heaven.

Provision of God along with our willingness and focus are required to become more fully aware of the heavenly spiritual realm. The provision of God includes a developing inner hunger for more of the heavenly realm brought about by the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit not only brings the desire but also provides the empowerment to enter into full awareness of the heavenly realm and the things God has prepared in it for those who love Him.

For all believers who do not yet have spiritual awareness of the heavenly realm, a greater provision or experience of the Holy Spirit is provided by God. All followers of Christ have received the Holy Spirit bringing the Spirit of Christ Jesus to abide with them. The Holy Spirit has come to you, and Christ is in you.

The greater provision to be experienced is you being taken by the Holy Spirit through the rent veil into the awareness of the Spirit realm. It is you being completely filled, immersed, and saturated with the Holy Spirit. It is the Spirit of God that raised Christ Jesus from the dead raising you from a position of being dead (unaware) to the Spirit realm to becoming intensely aware in the Spirit realm (Rom 8:11). The scripture refers to this as being baptized with the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:5) (Mat 3:11).

Knowing and relating to God intimately is only in the Spirit realm. The love of Father God expressed in Christ Jesus consumes us in the Spirit realm. Loving Him and being with Him is everything we ever desired and needed. We are fulfilled and we are greatly enlightened in the mysteries of God. In the heavenly spiritual realm, we are empowered and instructed in how to function in the natural earthly realm. We receive from God in the heavenly realm and bring it to the natural realm. The gifts and works of God are of adequate measure to complete every work of God that you are sent from the heavenly realm to do in the natural earth realm.

This living reality is simultaneous. We are in two places, two realms at one time. We are truly seated with Christ communing with Him and in the world bringing the reality of the heavenly kingdom to earth. The kingdom of righteousness, peace, and joy flowing through the love of God in us touches earth, and the world becomes a bit more as it is in heaven. This is not a positional teaching. It is a living experience of spiritual/natural reality.

Christ In You – You In Christ

In the heavenly spiritual realm we are IN CHRIST. In the world doing the works of God from heaven, CHRIST IS IN US. We are at the same time in Christ Jesus, and Christ Jesus is in us. We are in the world but not of the world.

God Family and Human Family

As natural beings we are well aware of our earthly families. Many believers are just now in this opportune season coming into the real experiential awareness of their heavenly family.

Being filled, immersed, and saturated in the Holy Spirit and abiding in the Spirit realm, we become aware of our place in our Heavenly Family. We know and experience our Heavenly Father in His love and secure assurance. We also experience our gentle, passionate, and loving Husband Jesus. In the Spirit realm we experience our place as His purified holy Bride completely engulfed in His love.

We also become aware of our place in the heavenly family on earth as sons of God whom Jesus speaks of as brethren. In the earthly realm we are Sons doing God’s works and Jesus is our King. In the heavenly realm we are His Bride intimately relating to and loving our glorious Lord and Husband.

How wonderful and beyond imagination are the things God has prepared for those who love Him.

Spiritual life is not subject to natural life. Natural is always subject to the Spirit. The creator is never subject to the created. The created is always subject to the creator. The Spirit realm is not changed by the natural realm. The natural realm is changed by the Spirit realm. The heavenly spiritual realm is not penetrable by the darkness of the natural realm.

However, because of man’s God-given dominion on earth and his subsequent ability to choose, our entrance and participation in the heavenly realm can be greatly hindered by the natural realm. That is to say our focus on the natural realm can obstruct our focus and awareness in the spiritual realm.

We must become willing volunteers and set our focus or affection on things above not on things on the earth (Col 3:2). The vast amount of contaminating religious and secular influence and training flooding the earth from ungodly sources seeks to prevent us from being baptized with the Holy Spirit, thereby preventing us from becoming aware of what God has already prepared for us in the Spirit realm. We already have it all fully paid for through Christ Jesus but are unaware of its availability to us in the Spirit realm now. Therefore, many believers who have not experienced the full baptism with the Holy Spirit go through life unaware of the heavenly reality of intimately relating and truly abiding in Christ Jesus in the heavenly spiritual realm.

Leaving the Natural Realm as Primary

There is a leaving of focus on the natural realm to increase focus on the heavenly kingdom realm thereby increasing our awareness. The natural realm is not our source. We are the natural realm’s source for the release of the heavenly provision and guidance from the spiritual kingdom of Christ Jesus. The leaving and receiving the greater was demonstrated in the disciples of Jesus who had left their natural lives to follow Christ and His kingdom.

Luke 18:28-30:  Then Peter said, "See, we have left all and followed You."  So He said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or parents or brothers or wife or children, for the sake of the kingdom of God, who shall not receive many times more in this present time, and in the age to come eternal life."

Hidden Wisdom and Things Unseen and Unheard in the Heart of Natural Man

Heavenly supernatural life that goes beyond all the understanding of man waits in the realm of” in Christ Jesus” – the realm of the Spirit - completely satisfied life of extreme and intense peace and joy in perfect righteousness and holy union with God – wisdom and understanding that supersedes all human wisdom – knowledge that is not learned but imputed by the Spirit are some of the things.

Perhaps the overriding supreme reality is the passionate love of Father God and the exceeding joy of pleasing Him in ultimate worship and passionate love. Just the reality of being there with God in the pure, white, holy fire of His glory consumes us completely into Him. Our hearts melt in His glorious presence. We are supercharged with His glory and love beyond all reasonable measure.

Life on earth can never be the same as we walk in sync with God in the Spirit realm and walk upon the natural earth at the same time. Faith is consumed in the Spirit realm with Him. It is replaced with simply knowing that anything God says of any magnitude is completely done the moment He has you to speak it forth on earth.

1 Cor 2:6-10: However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him. But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

1 Cor 2:14:  But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Melted in His presence
Consumed in His love,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Date Posted: 08/24/2010 at 8:41pm

That is true - we do exist in two places at once.  Religion has taught us our "home" is earth (contrary to the Word) and we minister "to heaven" but in fact we are seated "in Heaven" and are to minister "to earth".  The first mentality is the religious man mentality, the second is the Son of God mentality.  One is a position of weakness and powerlessness, the other is from a position of great authority and power because we act as an extension of His Throne in the earth realm.  The Throne is the center of all things, including ministry.  The priestly aspect of our ministry is TOWARD THE THRONE from our seats in heaven, on behalf of others, the kingly aspect is speaking FROM THE THRONE from our seats in heaven, toward earth, on behalf of others, commanding in Jesus name.  As we fill our hearts with His eternal word, we begin to become more and more aware of Heaven and move into the type of ministry that Jesus walked in.  We become His true representatives in the earth realm, representing His Throne where ever we go.  Where ever we go, His Throne goes, because we are extensions of His Throne.  That is the operation of the Kingdom of God in the earthly realm.

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 08/25/2010 at 5:19am

excellent Ron, it is indeed the Living Relational Reality, intimately relating with our Father in Spirit. through Christ Jesus.

the impossible has now been made possible..we can truly walk even as He is the earth. we hear those things Father is speaking and speak them, we do those things we see Father doing and do them..all to the Glory of His Son.

we have been graced, empowered by His Divine influence within and upon our hearts and the reflection of is in our life. we have come into being living epistles known and read of all men, which is again, to the glory of our Father and His Son.

our life is not about pleasing man or the happiness of man..but rather the purpose of our life is for His pleasure, giving Him glory..the natural man will make it about man..and it never was about man..but fully and completely about the revealing of Himself and His Kingdom/Governing wherein is righteousness, joy and peace.. to, in and through man, in Spirit.

the battle is the Lord's and the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof..when or as His sons awaken to this Living reality...this truth...so we will walk, knowing our God, Who is our Father and move in His Strength and doing great exploits. the whole of creation awaits, looks with full expectation for the unveiling of the sons of God, manifesting His resurrection Life overcoming death.  ~fully alive in Spirit! : )

if we never had the scriptures..thank God we do..but if we did not, rest assure His Spirit is Alive and Well(Whole) within and will lead us, and guide us into all Truth...Jesus Son of the Living God, making Him and His Kingdom, the Kingdom of our Father..known throughout the earth. ~ the discernable appearing of the glory of the Lord will fill the earth as the water covers the sea.~and the kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ and He will reign forever!~

the Lord richly bless you,

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 08/25/2010 at 7:24am

Thank you for posting this.  The reality of living this way is much different from the head knowledge of knowing - this is that which we understand IS the way we are supposed to live. 

Something shifted for me in this regard the first of the year.  At first, it was so difficult to describe what was happening and I needed lots of time alone with God to get my bearings so to speak to function in that new zone of "living in two places at the same time".  One person in particular, thought I was really losing it.  I questioned that several times myself - arguing with the Lord -but 'knew that I knew that I knew' what was happening and those things I was hearing was not of my doing nor my imagination.  I still do not feel comfortable describing much of that in online posts.  So....glad you are doing such a good job of that in this one! 

It is the revelation knowledge of Christ in me the hope of glory; living in the world but not being of the world; I am my Beloveds and He is mine (in that order), death to self alive to Christ, etc.

Having said all that, I still relate to much of Paul's writings in that we are not YET made perfect because we still have the bag of flesh we are walking around in and that we must rule over IN AND THROUGH HIM DAILY.

However, something puzzles me that I heard a little over a week ago which was that He was releasing incorruptible garments soon.  Wow.  Okay.  So not to open a can of worms or anything regarding rapture theories but my gut me (or better - a witness of Holy Spirit tells me) this has to do with the increased levels of walking with Him in obedience, with authority through the power of Holy Spirit to such a degree that the flesh struggle is nothing compared to former days.  Does this make sense? 

When He said he was releasing these garments soon, it was after an encounter in the Spirit before waking one morning (and through an incredible place in the PEACE of GOD) I was countering the voices of the enemy (singing - chanting actually, words of death).  Because I KNEW WHO I WAS IN HIM, I was able to speak HIS WORD OF TRUTH to counter those lies.  After about a minute or so of this, those voices singing began singing exactly what I was speaking.  The Lord was allowing me to experience how powerful is our place of authority IN AND THROUGH HIM IN THE SPIRIT.  There was no lapse in time.  As in the beginning, when he said, let there be light - there was light.  And light WAS.  So... it is with us when we speak His TRUTH, when we use HIS SWORD.  It will accomplish that which it is sent to do and prosper in the thing wherewith it is sent.  This of course, being done in accordance with His will and not our own because our lives are to be counted as loss for the sake of the Kingdom.   

As Kathy stated above - the whole creation is waiting for this and to some this is becoming more and more evident.  It is a growing groaning but expectation.

So going back to what Paul is speaking of - not having yet being perfected nor having yet attained the prize, he presses on toward the mark of his calling in Christ Jesus.  And creation is waiting for the unveiling and manifestation of the resurrection life in Christ. 

I have ranted long enough.  Thank you for the opportunity to do so.

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Date Posted: 08/25/2010 at 2:29pm

Ron, i just re-read what i had typed out..i did not mean this `rest assure' to you personally. i think you know that, but for others who are reading through, thought to clarify. : )  i edited it here to give what is meant....

"if we never had the scriptures..thank God we do..but if we did not, we can, we are in Rest, assured, His Spirit is Alive and Well(Whole) within and will lead us, and guide us into all Truth. Who is Jesus Son of the Living God, making Him and His Kingdom, the Kingdom of our Father..known throughout the earth. ~ the discernable appearing of the glory of the Lord will fill the earth as the water covers the sea.~and the kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ and He will reign forever!~ "

Stacey, Jesus has completely completed His work, it's finished and Holy Spirit has been sent, issued from Father...the long awaiting has been for us to come to know Whose/who we are in and through Christ...the Kingdom/Governing of God is available now and it is the Father's good pleasure to give it to us...it brings Him great delight!

one of the hinderances has been `teachings of men' such as equating and/or elevating the scriptures above the Word Himself...the scriptures were written by holy men inspired of Holy Spirit to write...they are they which testify of Him..the Living Reality and His Kingdom.  the scriptures or men, creation, is never greater than or equal too Him, but made to declare the Glory and Splendor of our King and His Kingdom. 

..one way or another...every knee will bow and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father...and His sons co-labor with Him in it : )

Ron, has shared so much and given of himself, fully, to proclaiming the message of His Kingdom. we all would do well to read through the free e-books offered as well as the Kingdom Growth Guides on this site..as they do indeed testify, witness of and a calling to enter in and begin the ascent upon the Mountain of God : ) everyone is in a different place in their journey to the New Jerusalem Lifestyle..some will enter into the New Jerusalem Lifestyle, some will not...the choice is ours to make..

much Love and blessings all,

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 08/25/2010 at 2:48pm

Thank you Ron ...bless you!!!

Kathy Bippus wrote:

"if we never had the scriptures..thank God we do..but if we did not, we can, we are in Rest, assured, His Spirit is Alive and Well(Whole) within and will lead us, and guide us into all Truth. Who is Jesus Son of the Living God, making Him and His Kingdom, the Kingdom of our Father..known throughout the earth. ~ the discernable appearing of the glory of the Lord will fill the earth as the water covers the sea.~and the kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ and He will reign forever!~ "

Stacey, Jesus has completely completed His work, it's finished and Holy Spirit has been sent, issued from Father...the long awaiting has been for us to come to know Whose/who we are in and through Christ...the Kingdom/Governing of God is available now and it is the Father's good pleasure to give it to us...it brings Him great delight!

one of the hinderances has been `teachings of men' such as equating and/or elevating the scriptures above the Word Himself...the scriptures were written by holy men inspired of Holy Spirit to write...they are they which testify of Him..the Living Reality and His Kingdom.  the scriptures or men, creation, is never greater than or equal too Him, but made to declare the Glory and Splendor of our King and His Kingdom. 

..one way or another...every knee will bow and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father...and His sons co-labor with Him in it : )

Ron, has shared so much and given of himself, fully, to proclaiming the message of His Kingdom. we all would do well to read through the free e-books offered as well as the Kingdom Growth Guides on this site..as they do indeed testify, witness of and a calling to enter in and begin the ascent upon the Mountain of God : ) everyone is in a different place in their journey to the New Jerusalem Lifestyle..some will enter into the New Jerusalem Lifestyle, some will not...the choice is ours to make..

much Love and blessings all,

Yes Kathy!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 08/25/2010 at 7:21pm

Stacey, thank you for this intriguing reply. I feel the need to step beyond and perhaps off the two dimensional map to speak into some of your writing. Your words indicate that God is taking you into new places in the Sprit realm as I suspect He is doing with quite a few of us.

Stacey Wrote:
Quote:

Having said all that, I still relate to much of Paul's writings in that we are not YET made perfect because we still have the bag of flesh we are walking around in and that we must rule over IN AND THROUGH HIM DAILY.

Yes, there is a journey from where we began to where we are going.

A few questions to think about:

Is the journey to the fullness of Christ in the Spirit realm one of Spirit or of natural order?

If it is of Spirit how do time and other physical dimensions apply or relate to its completion?

If it is of Spirit what are the limiting factors to consider?

Whose responsibility is it to complete our relationship in Christ?

How long does it take to paddle across a sea in a storm?

Could you drive to the store looking out the back glass of the car or is it necessary to focus most of your attention ahead?

If you are looking out the back how would you know when you got there, if in fact you ever did?

What does it mean in practical life to set your affection on things above and not on things on the earth?

How much of the following scripture is to be done with natural order or ability?

Col 3:1  If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2  Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3
  For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4  When Christ, who is our life, shall appear (manifest), then shall ye also appear  (manifest)
with him in glory.
Col 3:5  Mortify therefore (accordingly) your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
Col 3:6  For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
Col 3:7  In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
Col 3:8  But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
Col 3:9  Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
Col 3:10  And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him.

I cannot hear your answers after meditating these questions and scriptures. So I will give some answers that appeal to me for consideration.

It is a spiritual journey and because it is spiritual it is outside of time and physical limitations. Our journey into Jesus in the heavenly realm could have already been completed or it could happen in a second or in 40 years. Time and other physical considerations are not a factor in the Spirit.

The limiting factors are our faith and focus. What we believe and set our affection or mind on - what we seek. In short the limitations are not on God's part. He is not waiting for a certain time or for us to try harder to get up the road on our journey.

If we believe, set our affection or mind and seek, then OUR RELATIONSHIP IN THE HEAVENS IS CHRIST JESUS' RESPONSIBILITY AND NOT OURS. He is faithful and capable and in one second our journey can be completed in the heavens. Actually it is already provided and waits for us to become aware of that reality.

We could never paddle this boat to the other side through the storm. We will simply sink and be lost at sea. However, with Christ Jesus the trip is completed in an instant.

Now hold on tight as we consider what it means to be looking back. Of course, it can have to do with looking at our weaknesses and failures or our temporary victories in the flesh. However, all of that means nothing when Jesus is in the boat. Even looking back one hour ago is the wrong focus.

But there is more. Consider how we idolize the first century disciples. Paul was a person like me or you who met Jesus by the Spirit. He did have one serious disadvantage over you and me. He was a genuine FIRST GENERATION follower of Christ. There was no heritage of intimately relating in the heavenly spiritual realm with God in Christ Jesus behind Paul and the others. They all came out of a season of thousands of years of relating only through keeping laws, sacrifices and offering to facilitate their distant relationship to God through raw obedience.

Certainly, there was high excitement being among those at the first Pentecost and with Paul who came in a bit later. Being in this first wave of Christ manifesting in the Holy Spirit within the people was off the charts in excitement. Yet, they faced great obstacles with little solid foundation and agreement or understanding regarding intimately relating with God in the heavenly realm. Paul was greatly impressed with the times he was caught up into the third heaven (the heavenly spiritual realm).

Among the faithful through the generations there is a development moving toward two major realities that are more fully manifesting among many more people. Especially in the 4 to 5 centuries since increased reformation began there is rapid reformation and restoration taking place.

God has allowed mankind a couple of millennia of trying everything possible to make life without Him. But even that was part of the movement toward the kingdom of heaven. We have eliminated all possibilities of success on earth without God. Within the last century the reality of IN CHRIST and CHRIST IN US is exploding into being and the potential now is well beyond the first generation followers of Christ.

Suffice it to say Paul lived 2000 years ago and fought battles as did many others that have become the heritage that you and I stand upon. A privilege they did not have. But even then Paul did not remain without victory in Christ Jesus though he fought personal battles seeking that which you and I have now. We can literally move into the Sprit and intimately commune with Christ Jesus in the heavenly spiritual realm (third heaven) and walk with Him in the Spirit.

OK, much of that is looking back so we better turn around and look ahead out the windshield not the back window.

We do not have to carry around a sack or bucket of flesh. We can put on a new garment.

Stacey Wrote:
Quote:
However, something puzzles me that I heard a little over a week ago which was that He was releasing incorruptible garments soon.  Wow.  Okay.  So not to open a can of worms or anything regarding rapture theories but my gut me (or better - a witness of Holy Spirit tells me) this has to do with the increased levels of walking with Him in obedience, with authority through the power of Holy Spirit to such a degree that the flesh struggle is nothing compared to former days.  Does this make sense?

We can put on the new man, the life of Christ Jesus. The spiritual heavenly realm is as close to us as our clothes. Our white robe garment is the heavenly spiritual Christ clothing us in righteousness - quickening our bodies so that this corruptible flesh has put on incorruptible. Entering into the heavenly spiritual realm in Christ Jesus no corruptible flesh remains. Live in the Spirit and walk in the Spirit. The things we were taught as teachings or doctrines but never really knew, we are now living in real life experience.

Stacey Wrote:
Quote:
So going back to what Paul is speaking of - not having yet being perfected nor having yet attained the prize, he presses on toward the mark of his calling in Christ Jesus.  And creation is waiting for the unveiling and manifestation of the resurrection life in Christ.

If we now believe, these two millennia after this was written, the potential is here to fully attain what the Body has sought and matured toward for two thousand years. We can spend the rest of our lives journeying or in the Spirit we can become aware of truly being in Christ in the supernatural heavenly realm and Christ in us bringing that heavenly realm to this world.

Unless we have a major awakening and turning to God quickly, American and western nations are soon facing some of the most severe judgments the world has known. It is worldwide but to whom much is given much is required. Now, today is the outpouring of the reality of the life of Christ and the glory of God coming forth preparing sons of the kingdom to participate in the harvest time of the earth. Harvest is in the fall then winter comes. The end of the age is upon us and new life shall shine forth as springtime after the harsh winter.

Now is the time to turn our affection and seek with our whole hearts to focus upon things above. Now is the day to throw off the old garments to receive the garment of incorruptible LIFE in Christ Jesus and Christ Jesus in us!

Rejoicing in the glory of our LORD,

Ron

Date Posted: 08/26/2010 at 7:52am

Dear Ron,

Thank you for taking the time to respond as you have done.  I enjoyed the humor in your response Ron and thanks for clarifying my questions (are you sure you can't hear my answers?)  Lol. 

To both you and Kathy, I first must apologize for what I see was a sloppy and poorly communicated response.  (Our daughter's wedding is a week away :).  

The post was encouraging to me as it is what I am living and experiencing along with many at this time.  I usually take some time to include references but did not do so and it seems this may have also contributed to the poor communication.  That being said, I truly appreciate and receive both of your responses.  And if I still fail to clarify myself, know that I believe we are in agreement regarding much of this subject even though you both have clearly been experiencing this reality of Kingdom living longer than I.   

Please allow me to clarify a couple of comments I made: 

Stacey Yerian wrote:
I still relate to much of Paul's writings in that we are not YET made perfect because we still have the bag of flesh we are walking around in and that we must rule over IN AND THROUGH HIM DAILY.

This was part of the revelation of DAILY walking in the new garments in order to walk as an overcomer by choice and is a result of what you wrote here:

Ron McGatlin wrote:
The limiting factors are our faith and focus. What we believe and set our affection or mind on - what we seek. In short the limitations are not on God's part. He is not waiting for a certain time or for us to try harder to get up the road on our journey.

This spiritual stance of getting dressed so to speak used to be mostly what I now would consider a religious exercise from my perspective and experience.  This was one of the dynamics that changed the first of this year in my walk.  Praise GOD!

Regarding the writings of Paul, I agree that many of us have most likely idolized first century apostles at sometime in our walks.  Your points in those paragraphs is understood and received.  I used his writings as an example of the difference between walking in the Spirit verses walking in the flesh.   I still believe that is a very good illustration and a useful scripture study.  (btw -not saying you do not agree with that either :).   

Moving on to another point of yours:

Ron McGatlin wrote:
In short the limitations are not on God's part. He is not waiting for a certain time or for us to try harder to get up the road on our journey.

The fulfillment of the cross and resurrection.  Agreed.  Trying harder = works.  Attaining something in the flesh.   

Ron McGatlin wrote:
If we believe, set our affection or mind and seek, then OUR RELATIONSHIP IN THE HEAVENS IS CHRIST JESUS' RESPONSIBILITY AND NOT OURS. He is faithful and capable and in one second our journey can be completed in the heavens. Actually it is already provided and waits for us to become aware of that reality.

Yes. 

Still - I am still puzzled by what I heard regarding the release of incorruptible garments soon because of what we have just discussed.  I know what I heard and I know whose voice it was and whose it was not and the fact that this was spoken just after witnessing the effect of authority exercised through faith whereas the heavenly spiritual realm impacted the darkness of the natural realm and reversed what was occuring to line up with the truth of the Kingdom as described in my original response.    

Ron McGatlin wrote:
The Spirit realm is not changed by the natural realm. The natural realm is changed by the Spirit realm. The heavenly spiritual realm is not penetrable by the darkness of the natural realm.

Kathy Bippus wrote:

Yes Kathy.  A good suggestion.  We have received some of these from Ron and used them in our home gatherings.

Blessings to you both!  

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Date Posted: 08/26/2010 at 9:14am

Amen Stacey, I for one was and am sensing your walking in this and moving even further into the total victory in Christ Jesus in the heavenly realm. This reality is increasing for all of us in this season. We are truly walking into being clothed with a new garment - His holy glory of righteousness with power and authority. The long response that the Lord had me give was largely for the hundreds that will read this thread. I only saw what Kathy and Lyn had posted after posting my reply.

This is truly a most exciting time in becoming the greater fulfillment of what has been being prepared for millennia in many who have gone before us and for what will be for those coming after us. Praise God for His ultimate holy love and power exploding on our world and you and I (and a bunch of others) get to be a part of it.

Stacey Wrote:
Quote:

Stacey Wrote:
Quote:
Still - I am still puzzled by what I heard regarding the release of incorruptible garments soon because of what we have just discussed.  I know what I heard and I know whose voice it was and whose it was not and the fact that this was spoken just after witnessing the effect of authority exercised through faith whereas the heavenly spiritual realm impacted the darkness of the natural realm and reversed what was occurring to line up with the truth of the Kingdom as described in my original response.

Ron wrote:
Quote:
The Spirit realm is not changed by the natural realm. The natural realm is changed by the Spirit realm. The heavenly spiritual realm is not penetrable by the darkness of the natural realm.

These two statements are indeed in agreement. When you spoke in the natural realm you were speaking with the authority of the spiritual realm. You did not change the voices from the source of you or the natural realm. You changed them from the spiritual realm within you speaking the words from the heavenly spiritual realm. We have all authority in Christ Jesus and Christ in us. Also we would only be hearing the chanting voices of death  except for discernment of the voices coming off the mountains that you and others will stop by speaking into the natural earth the instructions from God in the spiritual realm.

In accordance with what God has spoken to you, I believe we are receiving a greatly increased awareness of the power and authority we have in Christ as He manifest His life in us. I may not be yet clear in what you are still puzzled about. Am I missing something?

Much love and respect,

Ron

Date Posted: 08/26/2010 at 9:18am

Wow! Your daughters wedding in only a week and you are still functioning! God is surely with you. I pray much blessings on the wedding but more so on the marriage.

And another small wow! We are really getting this quote thing down pat! 

Ron

Date Posted: 08/26/2010 at 12:27pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:
And another small wow! We are really getting this quote thing down pat! 

LOL

Stacey, what i wrote out or in the way in which i wrote, wasn't very clear, so my apologies. but as with what Ron is saying...i think we're all on the same page 

it is only recently Stacey, that He has brought me into the moreso,(awakening, being more fully aware) of the Living Relational Reality and i can say by way of experience, encountering..it is no longer I who lives, but Christ who Lives in me and the Life i now live in the flesh, i Live by the faith(His) of the Son of God Who Loved me and gave Himself for me.  there is this knowing, i am complete in Him and it has absolutely nothing to do with the standards of men or the way in which man looks upon or the way in which man deems as right. It has everything to do with His Finished work and His Resurrection Life, being bought and brought into Newness of Life, in Spirit.~freedom~

the striving of the flesh cease and that of the unrenewed soul, having entered His Rest. we simply hear and obey. we are not moved by circumstance or human compassion or by the natural hearing of the ear, or the natural seeing of the eyes. no longer taken in by traditions of men, doctrines of men and of devils. we are free to Love even as He.

Whatsoever He says do, we do...if it's: be still, we obey, if He says speak, we speak, if He says pray, we pray..our life is not our own. we do not live to be pleasing to man or for the happiness of man. we live to please Him, to give Him Glory and it is not by power(our own), it is not by might(our own) but by His Spirit.

will that make enemies, will that bring persecution even of our own household?..yes, if they love/adhere too the darkness rather than the Light.  but no one, not even of our own household, are ours, but His. He chooses to do whatsoever He wills with whosoever, but His howsoever is unchanging. meaning: His howsoever is always in righteousness.

in all of this, we co-labor with Him in it.

He is the incorruptible Life which we put on. there is no death in Him, no darkness, no shadow of turning, no fear, no doubt, no uncleanness, no selfishness, no esteeming one above another, etc. etc. All that He is, is Pure, Holy, Undefiled, Unadulterated Love.

testimony~ there were 4 teens across the street in the park. Father spoke to go, so i went and began to share of His Love. as i walked away, i had within my innerman, my gut, an unction that there was a `seeking to destroy', a destruction awaiting( i didn't understand it with my natural mind and didn't need to). i immediately began to pray in tongues until His Peace prevailed over that which came to steal, kill and destroy. only a few minutes later (2 or 3), here they come.. to my house and His manifest Presence met them. darkness fled as His Love-Light broke through and they wept and wept, in Father's embrace. they are now awakened to Father's Love through Christ Jesus and coming into being immersed of Spirit. ~transformation~

~the Lord is Good for His Mercy endures forever~

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 08/26/2010 at 1:49pm

AMEN TO THIS 'NEW WAY OF LIFE', you have entered my Sister-and an absolute amen to, ~the Lord is Good for His Mercy endures forever~ "You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my Glory and the lifter of my head and their heads!"   \o/\o/\o/ YEAH GOD!!!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 08/26/2010 at 4:30pm

amen Gayle, He is our Glory!   the Ever-Present Presence -Peace, the Shalom of God flows~~~~~ Abundant Life~~~~

much Love,

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Bruce Stingley
Date Posted: 08/26/2010 at 4:36pm

Definitely Ron

Last night I was watching a live online meeting in South Carolina while I'm in New Mexico. Evidently I was watching in the spirit as well, for I was there as much as I was here. I could see angels there and what they were doing to some people there. Way cool.

I haven't experienced online like that since Lakeland. Lakeland was off the chart spiritually. God was powerful upon all who attended, whether online, by phone, or physically present there. People could feel His presence outside the building.

Oh God intensify. Glory!

Date Posted: 08/27/2010 at 7:36am

Ron McGatlin wrote:
In accordance with what God has spoken to you, I believe we are receiving a greatly increased awareness of the power and authority we have in Christ as He manifest His life in us. I may not be yet clear in what you are still puzzled about. Am I missing something?

If anyone is missing something, it is probably on this end.  I'm asking for wisdom, understanding, on all of it thought.  Appreciate all your insights and responses.

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Wow! Your daughters wedding in only a week and you are still functioning! God is surely with you. I pray much blessings on the wedding but more so on the marriage.

And another small wow! We are really getting this quote thing down pat

Thanks so much for the blessings - it is needed and appreciated.  There is so much more than that taking place and the walk of obedience in the Spirit is critical for those who are witnesses.

Yes - I got it down again.  Thanks for the repeated instruction.  I had been off the site for some time so was a bit rusty.

Blessings!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Date Posted: 08/27/2010 at 7:47am

Kathy - Thank you for all that you have written in the last response in this post.  It is encouraging and helpful. 

The testimony regarding the 4 teens in the park is wonderful.  I it not also a good examples of obedience and stepping out of the boundaries that men set for us as witnesses of Christ.  I can hear that religious critical spirit crying out - WHAT?  you can't do that by yourself? what about going out 2 x 2?  where is your prayer covering?  bla bla bla.  Fear of man junk also. 

Kathy Bippus wrote:

will that make enemies, will that bring persecution even of our own household?..yes, if they love/adhere too the darkness rather than the Light.  but no one, not even of our own household, are ours, but His. He chooses to do whatsoever He wills with whosoever, but His howsoever is unchanging. meaning: His howsoever is always in righteousness.

Yes - this is very true.  They are all His.  This is a big lesson to really grasp - the releasing and how to walk in the midst of it IN HIM - IN LOVE AND OBEDIENCE.

For myself, it cannot be done apart from His power in us.  This also takes dying to self.

Blessings!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Date Posted: 08/27/2010 at 8:57am

God Family and Human Family

As natural beings we are well aware of our earthly families. Many believers are just now in this opportune season coming into the real experiential awareness of their heavenly family.

Being filled, immersed, and saturated in the Holy Spirit and abiding in the Spirit realm, we become aware of our place in our Heavenly Family. We know and experience our Heavenly Father in His love and secure assurance. We also experience our gentle, passionate, and loving Husband Jesus. In the Spirit realm we experience our place as His purified holy Bride completely engulfed in His love.

We also become aware of our place in the heavenly family on earth as sons of God whom Jesus speaks of as brethren. In the earthly realm we are Sons doing God’s works and Jesus is our King. In the heavenly realm we are His Bride intimately relating to and loving our glorious Lord and Husband.

Bride of Christ in the spirtual heavenly realm now. Sons of God brethren with Christ in the natural world now.

Praise God!

Ron

Posted By: Charity Miller
Date Posted: 08/27/2010 at 7:59pm

March 18, 2010

"I want to take you higher, My child. Take My hand and let Me lead you up & up & up.  If you will surrender all (give it ALL over to Me--yes, even your own callings & giftings), I will bring you above the chaos of earth-life so that it becomes a mere backdrop to your Real Life in Me.  And you will find yourself continually dwelling in My World where true Love, Joy & Peace reigns in your soul...where you are changed forever."

-------------
Weeping may endure through the night,
But a shout of joy comes in the morning!
Ps. 30:5

Date Posted: 08/28/2010 at 7:20am

Kathy Bippus wrote:
testimony~ there were 4 teens across the street in the park. Father spoke to go, so i went and began to share of His Love.

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Date Posted: 08/28/2010 at 7:21pm

For all believers who do not yet have spiritual awareness of the heavenly realm, a greater provision or experience of the Holy Spirit is provided by God. All followers of Christ have received the Holy Spirit bringing the Spirit of Christ Jesus to abide with them. The Holy Spirit has come to you, and Christ is in you.

The greater provision to be experienced is you being taken by the Holy Spirit through the rent veil into the awareness of the Spirit realm. It is you being completely filled, immersed, and saturated with the Holy Spirit. It is the Spirit of God that raised Christ Jesus from the dead raising you from a position of being dead (unaware) to the Spirit realm to becoming intensely aware in the Spirit realm (Rom 8:11). The scripture refers to this as being baptized with the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:5) (Mat 3:11).

Knowing and relating to God intimately is only in the Spirit realm. The love of Father God expressed in Christ Jesus consumes us in the Spirit realm. Loving Him and being with Him is everything we ever desired and needed. We are fulfilled and we are greatly enlightened in the mysteries of God. In the heavenly spiritual realm, we are empowered and instructed in how to function in the natural earthly realm. We receive from God in the heavenly realm and bring it to the natural realm. The gifts and works of God are of adequate measure to complete every work of God that you are sent from the heavenly realm to do in the natural earth realm.

This living reality is simultaneous. We are in two places, two realms at one time. We are truly seated with Christ communing with Him and in the world bringing the reality of the heavenly kingdom to earth. The kingdom of righteousness, peace, and joy flowing through the love of God in us touches earth, and the world becomes a bit more as it is in heaven. This is not a positional teaching. It is a living experience of spiritual/natural reality.

In the heavenly spiritual realm we are IN CHRIST. In the world doing the works of God from heaven, CHRIST IS IN US. We are at the same time in Christ Jesus, and Christ Jesus is in us. We are in the world but not of the world.

Ron

Date Posted: 08/28/2010 at 9:43pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

yes! : )

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 08/30/2010 at 10:34am

Stacey, Very Good picture of the statue of Kathy with the little lamb.

Ron

Date Posted: 09/01/2010 at 10:19am

that is a beautiful picture and Stacey you have wonderful garden retreat : )

thanks Ron : )

much Love and blessings..living full lives in the fullness of His Love!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Moderator
Date Posted: 09/04/2010 at 1:24pm

Re up

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 09/26/2010 at 3:42pm

I believe this is a need to read...thank you Ron!!!

What are the religious doctrines and rituals that are holding you in fear preventing you from entering into the place that God has for HIS children..HIS secret place HIS place of rest and being seated in Heavenly places in Christ at His right hand..

Are you still bowing to man instead of surrendering yourself to Jesus??

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Print Page | Close Window