Print Page | Close Window

A DEVASTATING AND PAINFUL BLOW

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34059
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:17pm

Topic: A DEVASTATING AND PAINFUL BLOW

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: A DEVASTATING AND PAINFUL BLOW
Date Posted: 09/11/2010 at 7:16am

A DEVASTATING AND PAINFUL BLOW TO THE STOMACH OF AMERICA WILL AWAKEN THE WORLD!

LIVING AND WALKING IN THE HEAVENLY SUPERNATURAL SPIRITUAL REALM IS THE SOURCE OF SURVIVAL AND BEYOND SURVIVAL – THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

THIS IS NOT RELIGIOUS, NOT POLITICAL AND NOT SOCIAL – IT IS SPIRITUAL.

IT BEGINS AT THE SOURCE AND EMANATES INTO ALL LIFE AND CREATION.

IT IS CHRIST JESUS ALL AND IN ALL.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Charity Miller
Date Posted: 09/11/2010 at 8:22am

Ron McGatlin wrote:

A DEVASTATING AND PAINFUL BLOW TO THE STOMACH OF AMERICA WILL AWAKEN THE WORLD!

LIVING AND WALKING IN THE HEAVENLY SUPERNATURAL SPIRITUAL REALM IS THE SOURCE OF SURVIVAL AND BEYOND SURVIVAL...

Thank you, Ron.  Yes, living/walking by the Spirit in the Heavenly realm is to stand upon the Rock.  I had a dream on 8/9/10 that signifies this painful blow coming (perhaps on the "10" ?)... there were many people playing along the shores of the ocean when the tide began going out...and out...and out.  It went so far out that I and a small group of people (about 7 others) sprinted away from the ocean and shimmied to the top of a tall rock wall.  All the rest of the people kept playing.  We shouted warnings at them, but they either didn't hear, or they thought they would be able to easily get away from the water once the tide started coming back in. 

Then suddenly, the tide rushed in forcefully, covering all those people.  The only ones safe were those who had climbed upon the rock wall. 

That wall of water is now ON THE VERGE of rushing in.  Living & walking in the reality of being seated with Christ in the heavenlies is our safe place.  The waters will not sweep us away, for our feet are planted firmly upon the Rock rather than upon the sands of worldly "security".

God bless you!

~Charity

-------------
Weeping may endure through the night,
But a shout of joy comes in the morning!
Ps. 30:5

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 09/11/2010 at 8:41pm

YES RON!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Jeffrey Stewart
Date Posted: 09/11/2010 at 9:09pm

He showed me that when these things start, we should not be focusing on what  CNN says but on what He says in His Word, in prayer, etc.  He will keep us in perfect peace, when our heart is stayed upon Him.    

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.stewart.589 - My Home Page

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.

Posted By: Katie Hacker
Date Posted: 09/11/2010 at 9:22pm

How interesting Charity. I had a similar dream where I saw the tide go out of the bay where I used to live in AK. The people walked right out into the ocean floor and were standing there looking at the things that were lying on the ground. I started yelling for them to get out because I knew that the water would return. I couldn't yell loud enough so I went closer but I kept screaming for them to get out! I could only imagine the size of the wave that would return. I thought of the earthquake of 1964 that caused the sunami in AK and swept away towns and villages on the coast, and I don't think the water went down as far as I had seen it go out back then.

Posted By: Helen Overholt
Date Posted: 09/12/2010 at 6:24am

Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding......Amp.Proverbs 3:5

-------------
"HE Who Promised Is Faithful; For HE & HIS WORD Are One"

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 09/12/2010 at 5:37pm

Helen Overholt wrote:
Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding......Amp.Proverbs 3:5

YES HELEN!! ((HUGS))

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Print Page | Close Window