Print Page | Close Window

MEET ME IN THE MORNING , WAIT UPON ME ,BE THE HAND OF "MY’CHOOSING !

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34153
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:19pm

Topic: MEET ME IN THE MORNING , WAIT UPON ME ,BE THE HAND OF "MY’CHOOSING !

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Subject: MEET ME IN THE MORNING , WAIT UPON ME ,BE THE HAND OF "MY’CHOOSING !
Date Posted: 09/19/2010 at 7:53am

Now is the time I can reveal all things ,

It is as you sit and listen while I speak to your heart ,

MY words are strong in coming , 

MY words are fierce with Truth for they activate your life and spirit not for your glory but for mine alone !

These are the words to release to others for you know My word and My word is already in you as it is in others .

Therefore it is My spirit alone that activates these words for as the Bereans cried out for "true" wisdom and understanding it was My chosen vessel I sent to release My spirit in ALL fullness .

So "be" My chosen vessels and speak My words but not just in wisdom or in knowledge but in the fullness of all I am for my children of light "those that have chosen Me " .

For many will speak my name with their lips but their hearts are far away !

You will know My chosen for my spirit shall rest upon them as I now rest upon you .

Reguard not the rebellious but focus on the ones that " I " choose for they have chosen ME ! 

John 10:1-18

1I ASSURE you, most solemnly I tell you, he who does not enter by the door into the sheepfold, but climbs up some other way (elsewhere, from some other quarter) is a thief and a robber.
 2But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3The watchman opens the door for this man, and the sheep listen to his voice and heed it; and he calls his own sheep by name and brings (leads) them out.
4When he has brought his own sheep outside, he walks on before them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice.
5They will never [on any account] follow a stranger, but will run away from him because they do not know the voice of strangers or recognize their call.
6Jesus used this parable (illustration) with them, but they did not understand what He was talking about.
7So Jesus said again, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that I Myself am the Door for the sheep.
8All others who came [as such] before Me are thieves and robbers, but the [true] sheep did not listen to and obey them.
9I am the Door; anyone who enters in through Me will be saved (will live). He will come in and he will go out [freely], and will find pasture.
10The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
11I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd risks and lays down His [own] life for the sheep.
  12But the hired servant (he who merely serves for wages) who is neither the shepherd nor the owner of the sheep, when he sees the wolf coming, deserts the flock and runs away. And the wolf chases and snatches them and scatters [the flock].
13Now the hireling flees because he merely serves for wages and is not himself concerned about the sheep [cares nothing for them].
14I am the Good Shepherd; and I know and recognize My own, and My own know and recognize Me--
15Even as [truly as] the Father knows Me and I also know the Father--and I am giving My [very own] life and laying it down on behalf of the sheep.
16And I have other sheep [beside these] that are not of this fold. I must bring and impel those also; and they will listen to My voice and heed My call, and so there will be [they will become] one flock under one Shepherd.
17For this [reason] the Father loves Me, because I lay down My [own] life--to take it back again.
18No one takes it away from Me. On the contrary, I lay it down voluntarily. [I put it from Myself.] I am authorized and have power to lay it down (to resign it) and I am authorized and have power to take it back again. These are the instructions (orders) which I have received [as My charge] from My Father.

http://thejoshuachronicles.blogspot.com/ - http://thejoshuachronicles.blogspot.com/

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 09/19/2010 at 9:44am

Absolutely, meeting with "divine appointments & divine connections", which are only of HIS choosing. GLORY TO GOD!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 09/19/2010 at 3:40pm

Amen Lord...find a resting place in me.

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Print Page | Close Window