Print Page | Close Window

THE FIRE OF LOVE BASED KINGDOM

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34260
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:48am

Topic: THE FIRE OF LOVE BASED KINGDOM

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE FIRE OF LOVE BASED KINGDOM
Date Posted: 09/29/2010 at 5:42am

The Fire of Love-Based Kingdom

By Ron McGatlin

We are soon witnessing the most colossal systemic failure of human and world order since man began governing himself independent of God. The climax of human failure will come upon the world. The destined harvest of the seed of man’s rebellion against God must come to pass in such a way that all creation will know that God reigns in His kingdom now and forever. None will be able to say man has no need of God. Every created thing will know that the governance of man without God has utterly failed, and all will acknowledge that God is supreme above all. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord (Rom 14:11) (Phil 2:9-11).

Once and for all it will be known that man cannot rule Planet Earth without God. Mankind is incapable of bringing forth the one indispensable substance absolutely required to bring the world into perfect order. Only by perfect unconditional love can the power, wisdom, righteousness, peace, and joy required to bring the world into perfect order be available to bring peace on earth and good will toward men.

Probably the most foundational statement of the kingdom of God on earth is “God so loved the world.” Probably the most fundamental reality of Heaven and all creation is “God is love.”

It is impossible to separate God and love. It is equally impossible to separate God from all creation. God is the creator and continuing sustainer by which all things continue to exist in order. The great trial of Lucifer/Satan along with all the fallen angels and demon spirits that seek to rule the earth through mankind will soon be completed. The verdict is decided and the carrying out of the sentence waits only for the purified holy sons of God on earth. The Holy Bride-church people, the true Body of our Head, Christ Jesus, must manifest bearing many mature sons of God, joint heirs with Christ Jesus. The “parusia” (the coming of Christ in His people) is present with us now in His seed scattered across the world much as one would sprinkle salt to affect the whole.

I see the unconditional love of God setting on fire every maturing scattered son of God. Much like a powerful lightning strike, the brightness of the pure, holy power of heaven released from the throne of God is exploding in fiery power in every prepared humble son of God.  A child is grown in a day. A city is formed in a day. Your life is changed forever in one burst of lightning from the throne. Without a thought prepared sons throwing down all their earthly life and possessions and bursting into fountains of limitless fire from heaven. A garden of God will be wherever they are and smoldering stubble where they are not. No tolerance remains for rebellion and filthy lustful pride of life. The LORD God Almighty, the Great Spirit Father of all has spoken in these latter days by His SON, The only begotten Head of the holy prepared Body of sons of God. It is God incarnate in His chosen willing volunteers who have lost their lives and gained their part in the working practical reality of Christ ruling and reigning in full light of heavenly glory on earth as it is in heaven.

Let the simple remain simple, the old and feeble that never grew up in Christ but lived and loved Him as best as they knew shall leave through the gate of passing in their day.

Let all those who have the call of this generation cry out to God and turn from their pride and lust of profane life. Let them fall on their faces in total shame for their self-inflicted blindness. Let the deceived ones who have led them fall before those they have led and moan for the error they have brought upon these who have sought God in their institutions of deceit.

Let the dead bury the dead, but let those who have life in them arise from their time on their faces and lift their lives of death unto the Son of resurrection. Let them arise from their graves of empty life into the glorious life of Christ flowing life to all who will crucify the past and arise into the light that has come.

Christ Jesus, the resurrection and the life, has come as a glowing white Spirit-Star shining to every corner of the world. In a flash of His glory, nothing is the same and will never be the same again. Run now from the cares of this life and the filth of the past. Run into the place of the refiner’s fire that will melt your being and remold you into a working, functioning son (cell or part) of the whole of the Body of Christ on earth. Be set on fire as the LOVE of God Himself lays hold of the scattered salt of the earth. The salt shall become as yeast in the dough of the earth and spread in that day through the whole lump of the earth unto all people in whom the life abides.

Read: Acts 2:17-21 and 1 Thessalonians 5:1-10.

The SPIRITUAL coming of the day of the Lord is approaching in a living cloud of heaven. The supernatural cloud appears as great and fierce darkness with fearful thunder and impending doom and destruction to those who do not love Him. To the sons of light the cloud appears as a cloud of great glory filled with the brightness of heaven - a source of great joy and everlasting life beyond measure.

The source of all love and all life is come to earth, and the peace of His power shall utterly end the evil works of the devil and all who work with him. No one shall remain neutral or straddle the fence. There shall no more mixture. The evil will be completely evil and the godly will be only godly. The sons of darkness will be all darkness, and the sons of light shall be all light.

The time for only talking and not doing is passing quickly. Hearing without obedience is worse than not hearing. Doing without hearing is always futile and leads backward and not forward.

The love of God is constraining us to shut off the sounds of the evil one and all he has fostered. The unconditional love and power of God is releasing the wisdom of God from heaven that says LISTEN ONLY TO ME – TURN YOUR EAR, LEAN FORWARD, AND HEAR WITH YOUR EARS AND SEE WITH YOUR EYES – RECEIVE YOUR SIGHT AND YOUR HEARING NOW! TURN OFF THE SOUND OF THE WORLD AND LOOK UP FOR THE SOUND OF HEAVEN HAS COME AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE LIGHT AND LIFE IN THE SOUND OF HEAVEN REACHING EARTH – HEAR AND OBEY THE LIFE, THE TRUTH, AND THE WAY FOR YOUR DAY HAS COME!

The words of the Lord are truth and life. They come by the Spirit and must be heard by the Spirit.

He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. Rev 22:20-21

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 09/29/2010 at 6:29am

"How lovely on the mountain are the feet of them that bring 'GOOD NEWS'. Announcing Peace, Proclaimimg news of happiness,,, And the kingdoms of the world have become the kingdom of our God. "OUR GOD REIGNS"!  GLORY! GLORY! GLORY!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Leslie Grewing
Date Posted: 09/29/2010 at 8:27am

Ron, how incredibly powerful and persuasive! Wow! that was dynamic and very God. Thank you, OH father, for such a powerful and right exhortation. If you were in a church, I do believe that most of the congregation would rush toward the front and fall on their faces indicating they are "in."

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 09/29/2010 at 1:11pm

THANK YOU RON...AMEN!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 10/01/2010 at 6:22am

Thanks Gayle, Leslie and Lyn for your responses.

Lord Jesus Come - Let Your lightning from the throne burst into our world - Come Lord Jesus Come! - Amen

Ron

Date Posted: 10/03/2010 at 5:11pm

The love of God is constraining us to shut off the sounds of the evil one and all he has fostered. The unconditional love and power of God is releasing the wisdom of God from heaven that says LISTEN ONLY TO ME – TURN YOUR EAR, LEAN FORWARD, AND HEAR WITH YOUR EARS AND SEE WITH YOUR EYES – RECEIVE YOUR SIGHT AND YOUR HEARING NOW! TURN OFF THE SOUND OF THE WORLD AND LOOK UP FOR THE SOUND OF HEAVEN HAS COME AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE LIGHT AND LIFE IN THE SOUND OF HEAVEN REACHING EARTH – HEAR AND OBEY THE LIFE, THE TRUTH, AND THE WAY FOR YOUR DAY HAS COME!

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 10/03/2010 at 11:11pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 10/04/2010 at 8:54am

Ron McGatlin wrote:
Let them arise from their graves of empty life into the glorious life of Christ flowing life to all who will crucify the past and arise into the light that has come.

Amen Ron.  Was prophesying yesterday in worship to the dry bones from Ezekiel 37 much of what you are expressing here.  I was worshiping on the keys Saturday and I noticed a little paper dot on the floor under my stool.  I picked it up and it said 37 and the Spirit spoke to me Ezekiel 37.  BREATHE.  LIFE.  ARISE AND LIVE!  ARISE AND SHINE!  SHAKE OFF THE DUST!  RECEIVE RECEIVE! 

Ron McGatlin wrote:
The time for only talking and not doing is passing quickly. Hearing without obedience is worse than not hearing. Doing without hearing is always futile and leads backward and not forward.

AMEN! AMEN!  If we aren't hearing to do something, then we do nothing apart from the leading of the Spirit.  This is my constant prayer, to hear clearly and then to obey.

I find that as the days progress, I long for the silence and the quiet restful places to be with Him listening for His voice.

Ron McGatlin wrote:
LISTEN ONLY TO ME – TURN YOUR EAR, LEAN FORWARD, AND HEAR WITH YOUR EARS AND SEE WITH YOUR EYES – RECEIVE YOUR SIGHT AND YOUR HEARING NOW! TURN OFF THE SOUND OF THE WORLD AND LOOK UP FOR THE SOUND OF HEAVEN HAS COME AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE LIGHT AND LIFE IN THE SOUND OF HEAVEN REACHING EARTH – HEAR AND OBEY THE LIFE, THE TRUTH, AND THE WAY FOR YOUR DAY HAS COME!

The words of the Lord are truth and life. They come by the Spirit and must be heard by the Spirit.

He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. Rev 22:20-21

AND THE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE SAY COME!!!!!!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 10/05/2010 at 7:25am

Ron McGatlin wrote:

The source of all love and all life is come to earth, and the peace of His power shall utterly end the evil works of the devil and all who work with him. No one shall remain neutral or straddle the fence. There shall no more mixture. The evil will be completely evil and the godly will be only godly. The sons of darkness will be all darkness, and the sons of light shall be all light.

It is sad but I have recently seen how true that some for whom we have prayed and long to see them turn from the kingdom of darkness and CHOOSE LIGHT AND LIFE will not do so.  They simply love the darkness.  At some point for some of those, there comes a time that we have to accept this.  The Spirit will reveal it.  Still - it is unfathomable how any human being could refuse the beauty of our LOVING FATHER!  Even in his judgment, HE IS TRUE!  

HE IS HOLY!  AND EVERY KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS THAT HE IS LORD!

Ron McGatline wrote:
A garden of God will be wherever they are and smoldering stubble where they are not. No tolerance remains for rebellion and filthy lustful pride of life. 

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Print Page | Close Window