Print Page | Close Window

Its Time!

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34745
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:16pm

Topic: Its Time!

Posted By: Mike Ellis
Subject: Its Time!
Date Posted: 11/16/2010 at 11:02am

Greetings one and all!  The Lord spoke to me that we are to cross over the Jordan and enter into the Land He has for us.  We must get out of our traditions and those things that are holding us back (the wilderness) and go forward into the Land God has waiting for us in these days that we are facing.  We must be willing to look ahead and go forward.  Don't get comfortable with what we have go after what God has for us.  There are many in the Body of Christ who have become complacent.  They have become comfortable in where they are...  in some pew somewhere that is comfortable.  God is calling His people out of their comfort.  Out of their "wilderness".  Joshua 1:9 says this, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”  In these end-times a move of God has begun that requires us to move into the FULLNESS of God and move out of what has got us to the "river".  I tell you all that I have such a burning desire to share this with so many.  I feel like I am going to bust if I don't get this word out.  Many have received this word and are going forth in the fullness of Jesus our King and sharing the Gospel, Jesus Christ Crucified, His blood and His cross, to a dying world.  But many are sitting and waiting!  Awake church!  Awake!  The time is now to cross into the Promise!

-------------
Mike Ellis
Jesus Is Lord!

Replies:

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 11/16/2010 at 7:42pm

amen Mike..good word

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 11/16/2010 at 11:20pm

YES AMEN!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Don Rice
Date Posted: 11/17/2010 at 5:04am

AMEN, Mikey.

This word keeps coming. "Time is Now".

Praise His Name Forever!

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 11/17/2010 at 5:50pm

And now the rest of the story Mike ,

Joshua 1:14-15 (New King James Version)

14 Your wives, your little ones, and your livestock shall remain in the land which Moses gave you on this side of the Jordan. But you shall pass before your brethren armed, all your mighty men of valor, and help them, 15 until the LORD has given your brethren rest, as He gave you, and they also have taken possession of the land which the LORD your God is giving them. Then you shall return to the land of your possession and enjoy it, which Moses the LORD’s servant gave you on this side of the Jordan toward the sunrise.”

We must help ALL our brothers and sisters in Christ cross over into Zion their true inheritance !

Blessings \o/

http://thejoshuachronicles.blogspot.com/ - http://thejoshuachronicles.blogspot.com/

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Posted By: angela dubois
Date Posted: 11/18/2010 at 1:51pm

it reminds me of the song:

HE DIDNT BRING US OUT THIS FAR TO SEND US BACK AGAIN,
HE BROUGHT US OUT ,TO BRING US INTO THE PROMISE LAND,
THOU THERE BE GIANTS IN THE LAND I WILL NOT BE AFRAID,
HE BROUGHT US OUT TO BRING US INTO THE PROMISE LAND,

PRAISE GOD HES SPEAKING TO HIS CHOSEN!!

IVE ALSO HAD THE SONG BLOW THE TRUMPHET IN ZION,SOUND THE ALRM ON MY HOLY MOUNTAIN, ON MY HEART.

Print Page | Close Window