Print Page | Close Window

EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS (Prophecy)

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34772
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:16pm

Topic: EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS (Prophecy)

Posted By: ElaineTavolacci
Subject: EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS (Prophecy)
Date Posted: 11/19/2010 at 5:45pm

Many of you have been on the same spiritual plateau for so long and you can't seem to get any further. You desire a deeper walk with the Lord and you desire to know His voice but you can't seem to perceive the ways of the Holy Spirit and you don't understand how to follow His leading.

The Lord would say to you yes I will surely give you the desires of your heart to bring you to a new level. I will take you as far as you are willing to allow Me to take you. As you come in to a place of intimacy and spend time in My presence to learn from Me you will discover the expanse of what is available to you. You will rise to higher heights and deeper depths than you have ever imagined. I will release revelation to you but you must take the limits off Me and expand your vision. It is time to expand your expectations and set your eyes on things above without limiting My capabilities. As you step out of your comfort zone I will meet you. I have heard your cries and as you take the limits off Me and expand your horizons I will reveal My glory to you in a new way says the Lord.

Isaiah 54: 2 - 5
Enlarge the place of your tent, And let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, And strengthen your stakes. For you shall expand to the right and to the left, And your descendants will inherit the nations, And make the desolate cities inhabited. "Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; For you will forget the shame of your youth, And will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore. For your Maker is your husband, The Lord of hosts is His name; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.

-------------
Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

Replies:

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 11/21/2010 at 7:26pm

Amen...thank you Lord!

'For your Maker is your husband!'...what is better than that?!!

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 11/22/2010 at 12:55pm

No Limits Amen,GBY Elaine

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: ElaineTavolacci
Date Posted: 11/22/2010 at 1:32pm

GBY2 Bill!!!   
Have a great week!

-------------
Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

Posted By: JerilynCapaccio
Date Posted: 11/23/2010 at 10:24am

Amen!! Thank you!!!

-------------
"But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head." Ps 3:3

Print Page | Close Window