Print Page | Close Window

THE VISION OF THE GIANT HAND WITH A GIANT GAVEL IN IT - By Glenn Jackson

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35109
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:16pm

Topic: THE VISION OF THE GIANT HAND WITH A GIANT GAVEL IN IT - By Glenn Jackson

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Subject: THE VISION OF THE GIANT HAND WITH A GIANT GAVEL IN IT - By Glenn Jackson
Date Posted: 12/28/2010 at 11:15am

FIRE BY NIGHT

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [Of The Father's Heart] 

December 27th  2010

THE VISION OF THE GIANT HAND WITH A GIANT GAVEL IN IT

VISION:

I saw a giant hand with a giant gavel in it. All of a sudden the giant hand raised the gavel and slammed it down with such force that it caused everything in the entire atmosphere to shake violently [with great force]. As the gavel hit the "sound block" I heard these words very loudly and very clearly, "NOT GUILTY".

"gavel" - a mallet used by the presiding officer of a meeting, a judge etc., usually to signal for attention or order;

"sound block"- a block of wood for rapping with a gavel;

"justice"- the quality of being just; righteousness; the administering of deserved punishment or reward;

"vindicate" - to clear, as from an accusation, imputation, suspicion, or the like; to justify; to uphold by argument or evidence;

"rout" - a defeat attended with disorderly flight; dispersal of a defeated force in complete disorder; any overwhelming defeat;

The Father spoke to me and said:

The "giant hand" is representative of Me, and the "giant gavel" is representative of the absoluteness of My authority and My desire for justice [righteousness, divine order] - on every level of existence. The "slamming down" of the gavel with "great force" represents My great wrath against ALL unrighteousness [and the iniquitous and unjust words and actions that are its spontaneous by-product] that will be released in this hour against the Enemy - and all that is in heart-alignment [agreement] with his lies. The entire atmosphere being "shaken violently" is representative of the spiritual reality that in this final hour EVERYTHING that can be shaken will be shaken [like an earthquake], and that everything that was done in secret through the prideful and self-exaltive "conspiracies of men" [against My faithful and obedient ones] will be uncovered - without exception. The words "NOT GUILTY" represent the fact that I will vindicate [with a supernatural vindication] all those who have suffered for righteousness' sake as they continued to forge on in their faith [love] through the various and unending schemes of the Enemy [and those who were used by him to discourage and even derail them from the paths of righteousness].

Indeed, these are the days of "justice" and vindication - on every front. And these are the days wherein I will uncover ALL of Satan's schemes against My faithful and obedient ones, and I will rule in favour of them for the great faith and love that they have exercised in their continual pursuit of righteousness - a faith and love that like a pleasant aroma have reached up into My very Throne Room. Great is the reward of all those who have stayed the course in this most critical and glorious hour - both in the remainder of this age and in the ages to come! And I shall restore [many times over] all that the Enemy has stolen from them, and they shall turn and with a holy vengeance put he and his forces to flight in a manner [rout]heretofore unseen in the Church. This is truly the dawning of a new day - a day of justice and Glory; a day wherein the absolute truths of My Word [revelations of the mysteries of My Kingdom] shall go forth in great, great power; a day wherein I shall accomplish ALL that I set My heart on to accomplish from before the very foundations of the earth. Blessed are those who have trusted in Me with only My Word [Will] as their sole evidence to carry on! For I shall surround them with My favour, and I shall place a "wall of fire" around them continually - and, thus, they shall go forth unhindered to accomplish all that I created them to accomplish, in Christ. And, because of these things, all who cross their path will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is My Hand [and My Hand, alone] that is upon them.

...."and the Ancient of Days [God, the eternal Father] took His seat, Whose garment was white as snow and the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was like the fiery flame; its wheels were burning fire. A stream of fire came forth from before Him; a thousand thousands ministered to Him and ten thousand times ten thousand rose up and stood before Him; the Judge was seated [the court was in session] and the books were opened...... the judgment shall be set [by the court of the Most High], and they shall take away his [the Enemy's] dominion to consume it [gradually] and to destroy it [suddenly] in the end. And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heavens shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all the dominions shall serve and obey Him".... Daniel 7:9-10, 26-27 The Amplified Translation

...."For God's [holy] wrath and indignation are revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who in their wickedness repress and hinder the truth and make it inoperative".... Romans 1:18 The Amplified Translation

...."Justice , and only justice, you shall pursue, that you may live and possess the land which the LORD your God is giving you".... Deuteronomy 16:20 NASB

...."For the LORD loves justice and does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever".... Psalm 37:28a NASB

...."How blessed are those who keep justice, who practice righteousness at all times!".... Psalms 106:3 NASB

...."When justice is done, it is a joy to the righteous [the upright, in right standing with God], but to the evildoers it is dismay, calamity, and ruin".... Proverbs 21:15 The Amplified Translation

...."Blessed [happy, fortunate, to be envied] is the man who makes the Lord his refuge and trust, and turns not to the proud or to followers of false gods".... Psalms 40:4 The Amplified Translation

...."But let all who take refuge in You be glad, let them ever sing for joy; And may You shelter them, that those who love Your name may exult in You. For it is You who blesses the righteous man, O LORD, You surround him with favor as with a shield".... Psalms 5:11-12 NASB

...."'For I,' declares the LORD, 'will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst'".... Zechariah 2:5 NASB

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Replies:

Posted By: Holly Cawfield
Date Posted: 12/28/2010 at 12:32pm

Stacey, thank you for posting this word.  To see it here was an “Oh my goodness” moment.  On September 25 of this year I heard, in the Spirit, the sound of a gavel coming down.  It was a very clear sound but I found myself asking the Lord if what I’d heard was indeed that of a gavel.  Would He confirm that it was Him and not merely my imagination?  He did and in one of those oh-so-extraordinary ways the Father has when He is speaking and wishing to confirm what He is saying.

At that point I stayed up very late in prayer, seeking the Lord until He nudged me toward a file I’ve kept of the prophetic words the Lord has given Christine Beadsworth.  I believe the Lord has prompted me to post this word here as confirmation of the word He has given Glenn Jackson ……and most especially as an encouragement.

A Release Of Righteous Judgments

Christine Beadsworth

South Africa

Oct 10 2006 03:58AM

Heaven’s Court releases Its Verdict!

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Isa 61:2 To proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

We read in verse two of the above passage that there are those who mourn in Zion . This seems to be a contradiction. Surely the inhabitants of Zion live in joy! It is understandable that those outside Zion are in mourning - but these people have ashes, mourning and heaviness INSIDE Zion . It seems that although their address denotes blessing, they have yet to experience the manifestation of it personally. The truth they believe in their heart has not yet come on earth as it is written in Heaven.

However, NOW I hear the sound of the gavel crashing down in the court of Heaven and the voice of the Judge declaring that the day of the Lord’s vengeance has come. It is time for the verdict reached by the heavenly court to be carried out in individual lives.

Isa 61:8 For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery and wrong; and I will direct their work in truth (AMP I will give them their recompense faithfully in truth), and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

What is recompense? It means payback time! The year of the Lord’s favor is the day of recompense for His people. Every area where the enemy has stolen; every part of your inheritance that has been held captive, is about to be loosed.

I want to declare the Lord’s favor over His faithful ones and the release of His righteous judgments on your behalf.

Let us read the document which governs the decision of Heaven’s court because all judgment is according to what is written:

Exo 22:9 For all manner of trespass, whether it be for ox, for ass, for sheep, for raiment, or for any manner of lost thing, which another challengeth to be his, the cause of both parties shall come before the judges; and whom the judges shall condemn, he shall pay double unto his neighbour.

Whatever has been stolen from God’s faithful servants is about to be restored in double quantities. This is what the Lord declares and He confirms this when He declares in Isaiah 61:7

Isa 61:7 Instead of your shame ye shall have double; and in place of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

According to this scripture, God is commanding the restoration of double honor in place of the shame you have endured, double recompense, double restoration! How does this happen? I want to explain to you the biblical practice of ‘restoring the name of the dead to his inheritance’.

In Israel , when a man died, his wife was left penniless. She had no access to her dead husband’s resources. It was considered the duty of the nearest male relative (called a kinsman-redeemer) to marry the widow and this released the dead man’s wealth for use. This was called ‘restoring the name of the dead to his inheritance’. In the book of Ruth, we see Ruth and Naomi are widows. They can only glean what is left behind in the corners after the other reapers have passed by. They could not use their dead husbands’ resources because a woman was not allowed to inherit and there was no heir. Then Ruth discovers she has a kinsman-redeemer, Boaz.

If he will marry her, then Elimalech’s resources will be released and Ruth’s children, born of this second marriage, can inherit them. The child will bear the name of the dead person’s house, not the name of Boaz. According to this ancient law, this child is called ‘the first-born from among the dead’. By law, he received a double portion inheritance! He received all that rightfully belonged to the dead man’s house, plus an inheritance from his father – in this case, Boaz. There was a restoration of all that had been lost or stolen through death plus full inheritance from his father’s house.

In this story there are two women who travel together. They are on the same journey to the same destination but they are radically different. Naomi cannot marry Boaz as she is too old and past childbearing age. One has to still have the ability to be fruitful to lay claim to this ancient law. Naomi represents those in the church who cling to the old, who say, “I have been through so much heartache and suffering that it has irrevocably changed me, so call me ‘Marah’ – which means ‘bitter’”. In complete contrast, Ruth is of a different spirit. In spite of what she has suffered, she is willing to go on. Ruth says, ’where you go, I will go’, in other words ‘not my will, but yours be done’. Ruth carries the mark of a bond-slave on her heart, having been set free, she still follows. Because of her heart attitude Ruth catches the attention of Boaz, the owner of the field. She finds favor in his sight because of her self-denial and servant heart.

Have you caught the attention of the Lord of the Harvest? The Lord of the harvest has been watching those in His fields and certain ones have found favor in His sight. He sees they have left all to follow Him and He has noted the deprivation and suffering they have endured without complaining. All has been recorded in the annals of Heaven – nothing escapes His sight. Those who are mourning in Zion because of what has been taken from them, have been noted. The thief, who comes to steal and kill and destroy, has been active against them for a season but it has only served to refine and purify their hearts as they continue on serving in the fields of the Lord of Hosts. Deprivation has not turned them back; hardship and persecution has not embittered their hearts. The fragrance that comes from their laid-down lives has caught the attention of the Kinsman – Redeemer and He is in need of a Bride!

In Ruth 3:3 we read that Ruth washed and perfumed herself – here we see a picture of the Bride making herself ready - and she goes and lies down at his feet and requests him to spread his skirt or wing over her – this is another way of asking him to marry her. In essence, what was she saying? “I want to be fruitful and release the inheritance that lies dormant and locked up”. This inheritance was not just for her, but for those who were coming after her. Her request was not for selfish gain but for the good of others. This is similar to the case of Esther, who when offered half the kingdom, requested rather release and freedom for her people.

According to the custom, Boaz then spoke for her in the gates – where the elders sat and court processes happened. The wedding then took place and we can read the double blessing that was released upon the joining of the Bride and the Kinsman-Redeemer.

Rth 4:11 All the people in the town square that day, backing up the elders, said, "Yes, we are witnesses. May GOD make this woman who is coming into your household like Rachel and Leah, the two women who built the family of Israel .

This was the normal blessing released upon the bride at a wedding but then an additional one was added:

May GOD make you a pillar in Ephrathah and famous in Bethlehem !

Rth 4:12 With the children GOD gives you from this young woman, may your family rival the family of Perez, the son Tamar bore to Judah ."

So we see the joining as one of the Bride and the Kinsman-Redeemer releases a double blessing. Bride of Christ, you shall walk in the earth with a double portion of favor resting upon you. Those of you who have prepared your hearts, even though in mourning, those who have lain at His feet and requested covering and release of that which has been stolen, will be a part of the Bride and the day of the Lord’s favor is declared over you.

The child who was born of Boaz and Ruth was Obed. His name means ‘bond-slave’. From the Bride will come forth the bond-slaves of the Lamb spoken of in Revelation 14:4, who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These bond-slaves will walk in a double portion of inheritance and recompense and will have authority to release recompense and restoration over others by the words of their mouths.

The first thing restored to the Bride is the continual presence of the Bridegroom –she dwells in His presence before His face and in His presence there is fullness of joy. Then fruitfulness comes and double portion of inheritance is released to those who are bond-slaves of the Lamb.

Jesus was called ‘the First-Born from Among the Dead’. He was named for the house of the dead, being called the Last Adam. He was the first to surrender and be wed to His Father’s will, the first divine Bond-Slave, Who ensured that all given to Adam was released and restored - and all that was His Father’s was also His (He said, “Everything the Father has is mine”) so here we see the double inheritance which was His to appropriate.

Having provided the pattern which we are to follow, there is now coming forth a body of those who are forerunners, an Obed generation who walk in this double restoration and recompense. Through intimacy with the Bridegroom, we are heirs with God and co-heirs with Christ. Because we are born of an incorruptible seed, Heaven’s resources are available to us and as we lay down our lives, all that is the Last Adam’s is ours to enjoy. This is the glorious riches of His inheritance spoken of in Ephesians 1. It cannot be accessed until we lay down our lives and surrender to the Bridegroom. Even though Elimelech’s wealth still existed, Ruth could not access it until she became the Bride. Even though Christ’s inheritance is within you, you cannot access it until you surrender to the Bridegroom and become a bond-slave of the Lamb.

We see this described in psalm 110:

Psa 110:3AMP Your people shall offer themselves willingly in the day of Your power; in holy adornment from the womb of the morning will spring forth Your young men who are as the dew.

Out of womb of the morning is coming a first-fruits company of bond-slaves who will be able to access and release this double portion inheritance – receiving and declaring restoration and recompense in the earth. In effect, they will be releasing God’s righteous judgments in the earth because He has declared in Isaiah 61 that He hates robbery!

Do you desire to become a vessel dispensing a double portion of God’s righteous judgments in the earth? Do you want to open prison doors, set captives free and open the eyes of the blind. It is for those who are prepared to be a bond-slave Bride, those who have prepared and washed themselves, those who have been lying at His feet in the darkness. Only through bridal intimacy will the glorious riches of Christ’s inheritance be possessed and experienced.

It is very important that the message must manifest in us before we can take it to others. We cannot effectively describe the taste of a meal unless we have partaken of it ourselves. We must personally experience the day of favor ourselves before we can dispense it to others. We need to taste and see that God is good!! The hardworking farmer must have the first taste of the harvest. For this reason, the Lord is releasing recompense and restoration in double measure. You need to stand and receive it.

When Ruth left the threshing floor very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Boaz instructed her to hold up her mantle. Then he poured into it six measures of barley for her to return home with. She had previously gathered one measure by her own efforts but this outpouring of grain required no effort from her. All she had to do was receive. The mantle she held up was her widow’s mantle. It represented all that had been taken from her by force, all her loss, all her mourning. Into this empty cup, the bridegroom poured all that was needed to make up seven measures –which represents a full portion, all that was owed.

Bride of Christ, you have been lying at His feet and it is now very early in the morning of the Third Day, which is also the Seventh Day from creation. The seventh day is the day of Rest. The time to cease from your own labors and gathering by your own human effort has come. You have only managed to gather one portion, with all your sweat and tears. Now it is time to surrender to the Bridegroom and be wed to the will of the Father. Where He goes, you will go. Where He rests, you will rest. His journey is your journey, His people will be your people and not even death is able to separate you from His love. Now, as you go forth from this place of death-to-self, stand and hold up your widow’s mantle. Prepare to receive an outpouring from the windows of Heaven – six measures bringing recompense and restoration to wholeness again. There has been a verdict released from the Courts of Heaven – RESTORE! God’s righteous judgments are being released and His judgment is in favor of the saints.

Isa 66:14b AMP And the hand of Jehovah will be known and shown to be toward His servants, and His fury toward His enemies.

The set time to favor Zion has come! Hold up your mantle and receive beauty to replace your ashes, the oil of joy in exchange for the mourning veil and a garment of praise to replace that spirit of heaviness. You are destined to be an oak of righteousness, planted by the Lord, that He may be glorified in and through you. Then you will restore the ancient ruins:

Isa 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

You will go forth, declaring God’s righteous judgments in the earth – Restore, raise up, repair! You will co-labor with the hand of the Lord as it is shown to be toward his servants and against His enemies. God is searching for those who are not looking for an inheritance to provide for their own comfort and luxury, those whose heart is one with the heart of the Father; those willing to lay down their lives for the sake of a broken world. Will you pay this price?

If so, prepare to receive the double portion due to you, Beloved!

-------------
http://www.hollycawfieldphotography.com/

http://pressingtowardthegoal.blogspot.com/

Posted By: John Lawler
Date Posted: 12/28/2010 at 12:46pm

That which is spoken here by Glenn Jackson is what the Lord has been saying to me during the past several months. Most are not ready for what is about to come upon the earth and time is running out for those who are not right with God to get ready. This includes the saint as well as the sinner. I hope all well heed the warnings and make a real effort to get right with God.

Thank you Stacey for sharing this with us.

God bless you,

-------------
John S. Lawler Sr.

Date Posted: 12/28/2010 at 4:52pm

Holly -

It's wonderful how the Father will bring incredible confirmation!  Thanks for the encouragement and additional confirmation of Glenn's word via your own word from him in Sept 2010 and that of Christine's Oct 2006. 

Reading through her post brought more understanding for me to something the Lord was also showing me during the end of summer/beginning of fall.  Also regarding recompense and restoration - this is part of what I believed would be realized in 2010 for those who qualified.  (Seven RRRRRRR's - Release Of Apostolic Reparations (ROAR)

John -

Glenn's words are often used as great confirmation.  And yes - let's keep praying for everyone to wake up and that we all be prepared for what is about to take place. 

It all comes back to the fear of the Lord and understanding what that really means.  If we stay in His presence we can not help but gain wisdom and experiential knowledge of that type of reverence and awe.

Blessings! 

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Greg Woolston
Date Posted: 12/28/2010 at 7:39pm

FROM THE WOMB OF THE MORNING, YOU HAVE YOUR VOLUNTEERS LORD
YES WE WILL BE MORE THAN WILLING IN THIS ,THE DAY OF YOUR
POWER,FATHER YOU ARE MIGHTY INDEED A GREAT GOD AND GREATLY TO
BE PRAISED, ALL THAT YOUR MIGHTY HAND HAS BEEN UPON SHALL
PREVAIL, WHO CAN REMOVE FROM YOUR HAND, YOU CREATED THE LIGHT
AND THE DARKNESS, YOU SEPERATED THEM, THE EARTH AND THE
FULLNESS THEREOF BELONG TO THEE, YOUR TIME HAS COME HEAVENLY
FATHER, WE WAIT FOR YOU TO ENTRE YOUR HOUSE, OUR HEARTS ARE
SWOLLEN AND WANTON, THE FEAR OF GOD COMETH LIKE A MIGHTY
RUSHING WIND, THE HEAT OF THY DETERMINATION, HAS LIFTED MY LIFE
LIKE STEAM UNTO THE HEAVENS, SUDDENLY, WHOM IS THIS IN THE
TEMPLE, MINE EYE DOTH BOW BEFORE THEE, MY HEART BEATS SWIFTLY AS
A DOVE IN THINE HANDS.YOUR FIRE HAS CONSUMMED ME, O LOVE
STRONGER THAN DEATH. YOU LIFT ME UP , YOU DRAW ME INTO THINE
BREAST, MY FACE ON YOUR FACE, I WHISPER IN YOUR EAR, FATHER
FATHER LET ME RUN BEFORE YOU AND SAY YOU COMETH TO TAKE US
HOME, YOU FILL ME WITH GLEE, PLACE ME DOWN, A FIRE BURNS BEFORE
ME, I RUN , I RUN, I WILL RUN FOR YOU.

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 12/28/2010 at 8:42pm

Amen...I have been seeing myself lieing at the Lord's feet like Ruth at Boaz's. Thank you Lord for all your promises!!

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Posted By: Tina Dean
Date Posted: 12/29/2010 at 12:44pm

Stacey~

Christine cannot get into OH right now as something is conflicting with her computer so I sent this message to her in case the Lord wanted to speak anything further.  Here are her responses.

"wow Tina. Thank you so much. I am amazed at my word added on below....and the Lord is reminding me there is a third word He gave me which makes up the fullness of witness that the fullness of time for this word is NOW. I will search it out and send to you"

"Hi Tina
Here is the article which was a confirmation of the other two.The false accusations and lies of the enemy are mentioned in it.  It was written in June 2007, exactly 3&1/2 years before Glen's Word. (don't know if you were on my mailing list in those days) At that time I wrote a decree over my family using the very words Stacey Yerian mentioned all beginning with R! I have been speaking that decree ever since and now it seems it is time for the manifestation to come forth () In the mouth of three witnesses let a thing be established!
blessings
Christine"

I posted the article directly below. (Tina)

-------------
In passionate pursuit of Him always....( I am my Beloved's and He is mine!)

Posted By: Tina Dean
Date Posted: 12/29/2010 at 12:50pm

Fresh Oil Releases

June Newsletter2007

Precious Brothers and Sisters in Christ

This week I was reading Esther again and the Holy Spirit unfolded such an encouraging word for this season which I want to share with you.

Haman is History!

Let’s set the scene leading up to chapter 8. Esther has exposed the enemy of her people Haman and he has been hanged on the very gallows which he designed for Mordecai. The enemy has been dealt with. In fact he has been made a public spectacle! All that he possessed, every asset, is now given to Queen Esther by the King. Mordecai, the faithful intercessor at the gates, is elevated to a position of stewardship over the house of his enemy. He is given the king’s signet ring. This is a powerful symbol because the signet ring is what was used to place the king’s seal upon any legal document written. This meant that no man could reverse what had been written. So we see here that Mordecai has ascended to a powerful place of governing in the Persian kingdom.

All seemed to be well now that the enemy was dead. However, there was still an issue that needed to be dealt with. When Haman had possession of the king’s signet ring, he had issued a decree of destruction against the Jewish people. This decree was sealed with the king’s seal and could not be canceled. Destruction was still looming on the horizon at the end of that year. So Esther again approached the king uninvited. For a second time she risked her life for the lives of her people. With tears she interceded for their deliverance and once again, she found favor with the king and He held out the scepter to her. He gave Esther, and consequently, Mordecai, the authority to issue another decree to counteract the decree of Haman.

Est 8:8  And you write for the Jews as it pleases you, in the king's name, and seal it with the king's ring. For the writing which is written in the king's name and sealed with the king's ring, no man may turn back.

This is an amazing command because the king says ‘as it pleases you’; in other words, ‘write whatever you want’. What a display of trust and confidence in the ability of Esther and Mordecai to speak on the king’s behalf. Esther has openly shown the intents of her heart in always interceding on behalf of others, not for her own selfish reasons. Mordecai has proved himself faithful to the king by reporting an assassination plot. So the king knows he can release these two to judge righteously and issue a just decree in his kingdom. They have been tested and tried and their quality is evident. By their fruit the king knows them.

Beloved, this is very significant for us in this season. Haman is a type of satan, who hates the people of God. Jesus Christ made a public spectacle of him on the cross. He said, “it is finished”. When Haman was hanged, the defeat had been accomplished. However, what remained behind was the decree of Haman which still stood as a legal document and Haman also had ten sons who carried his genes and had the potential to continue to reproduce generation after generation of destruction against God’s people. Satan is the father of lies so these ten sons represent the lies that your enemy has produced to accuse you before the Lord. His intention is to steal and kill and destroy – that is the motivation of the decree Haman issued.

Saints, the refining fire you have been in has been to test your quality and now the time has come when you have found favor with the King of Kings. He holds out to you the scepter and you must arise from your place of intercession and fulfill the King’s order. There is a changing of the season in your life. You are going from a place of interceding with tears to a place of standing in governmental authority and issuing a decree according to your own heart’s desire! Your prayer life is going to be radically different from now on. The time for weeping and travailing at the gates is over. It is now time to formulate and issue a decree, the words of which will profoundly affect every province of the kingdom in which you reside. It is a decree which will completely counteract and nullify every plot and decree which the enemy has made against you.

The trial you have undergone has purified your heart’s desires and cleared your spiritual sight. Dross has been skimmed off, your blind spots have been exposed and you are no longer in a place of judging by what you see or hear in the natural. The Holy Spirit has revealed to you, just as Mordecai did with Esther, the far-reaching plans of the enemy for destruction against you and yours and you understand clearly what is at stake. Therefore you are equipped with the wisdom necessary to formulate a decree in righteousness and justice which will do a complete work.

Mordecai dictated a decree addressed to God’s people firstly, but also to the chief rulers, governors and princes of the 127 provinces. Paul tells us that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but ‘against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places’ (Eph 6:12 ). So this decree which you are going to craft is addressed to the demonic rulers, governors and princes whom are presently operating in the provinces of your life. It is a spiritual decree, worded with spiritual wisdom which will confound every form of demonic wisdom operating in your life and that of your family and areas where you have influence. God has placed you in a position personally and  geographically for such a time as this. The job you are in, the circle of people He has brought you into relationship with, are all part of your ‘kingdom sphere of influence’ at this time. God divinely engineered the insertion of Esther and Mordecai into the Persian palace at that particular point in Jewish history to expose, foil and overthrow the undercover plans of the enemy. You find yourself exactly where you are for the very same reason.

Now I want you to notice something significant. The decree Mordechai issued was written on the 23rd day of the third month (Esther 8:9). It was to be carried out on the 13th day of the twelfth month (Esth 8:12). There is a nine month period between the word being decreed and the fulfillment of its contents. That indicates a type of pregnancy because there is a nine month period between conception and the birth of a child. God has placed the power of life and death within your tongue. The conception of a child is the beginning of a life. So, in extending the scepter and giving you the authority to issue a decree ‘AS IT PLEASES YOU’ (Esther 8:8) in the King’s name and bearing His seal, God is giving you the power to choose the parameters of this thing that will be formed in the period between your decree and experiencing the fruit of the words you release. Many sperm race towards the womb but only one penetrates the ovum. God is effectively placing in your mouth the power to choose the spiritual DNA of the sperm-word that will bring forth life and deliverance in its appointed season.

This is spiritual genetic engineering at its most profound. The power to choose what the baby you birth looks like is exhilarating because it means that you and God are co-laboring together in the Kingdom. You have come to a position of operating on governmental authority because you fear the Lord and have grown to maturity. The time of childhood is past; the time when you were under the administration of the law is over. You have entered the time of mature manhood; the time when you actively participate in a time of intimacy with the Holy Spirit in forming and crafting a Word to be released. You are beginning to participate in the glorious freedom of the sons of God (Romans 8:21).

Please note that this decree was carried by ‘messengers on horseback, riding on swift steeds, mules and young dromedaries used in the king’s service, bred from the royal stud’ (Esther 8:10 AMP). This reminds me of Jesus riding into Jerusalem on the back of a donkey. The Living Word came into Jerusalem and was greeted with rejoicing. Nobody noticed the donkey; Jesus was the center of attention. In the same way, as you carry your decree to every area of your influence, you are only a bearer of the Living Word, the mule used in the King’s service, bred from the royal stud. All the glory and all the praise goes to God alone. Even though Mordecai rode through Shushan in royal robes with a crown on his head, he was still in service to the King. This speaks of humility and the fear of the Lord. It is not about you.

It is about the extension of the influence of the Kingdom of Heaven in the kingdoms of this world.

Dan 7:21  I watched, and that horn made war with the saints and overcame them 7:22  until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High. And the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

For those of you who have felt that the enemy has been warring against you and overcoming you, know this: the Ancient of Days seated on the throne has declared judgment in favor of the saints and it is time to go in and possess the kingdom!

Your cry has come to His ears and He is delivering you from your enemies and from those who hated you, those who were too strong for you (psalm 18:17).

Psa 18:19  He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me. 18:20  The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

It is now time for a fresh Word to be released to counteract the schemes of the enemy in your life. The court of heaven has been convened and God the Righteous Judge has heard the testimony of the witnesses for the prosecution and for the defense and He has issued judgment in favor of the saints! This is because the handwriting written against us, the decree of Haman, has been nailed to the cross:

Col 2:14  blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and has taken it out of the way, nailing it to the cross.

Saints, we have known this theoretically; we have believed it by faith yet have largely not tangibly experienced this deliverance in many circumstances we face. Now it is time to experientially walk in the manifestation of that Truth. Now it is time, standing on the Rock of this Truth ‘It is Finished’, for our heads to be lifted up above our enemies (psalm 27).

Jesus nailed the handwriting and accusation against you to the cross on the first day. Now, on the Third Day, it is time to truly lay hold of that for which He laid hold of you. Just as Mordecai released his decree in the third month, so we must now rise up as the Bridal Melchizedek Priesthood, in the Third Day since satan was made a public spectacle of the cross, and release a decree in the earth which will destroy the ten sons of Haman wherever they are to be found.

Psa 18:37  I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them; nor did I turn again until they were destroyed.  I have shattered them, and they cannot rise again; they have fallen under my feet. For You have girded me with strength for the battle; You have humbled under me those who rose up against me.  You have also given me the neck of my enemies; so that I might destroy those who hate me. They cried, but there was none to save; even to the Lord, but He did not answer them.  Then I beat them small as the dust before the wind; I cast them out like the dirt in the streets.

It is time for all the enemies of Christ to be made His footstool. It is time for us to  rule in the midst of our foes.

Psa 110:2  the Lord shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion; rule in the midst of Your enemies.

The rod of strength that is being sent out of Zion is the decree of the Esther and Mordecai alliance, the Bridal Melchizedek priesthood ruling in the earth in righteousness and justice.

Psa 110:4  The Lord has sworn, and will not repent, You are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.  110:5  The Lord at Your right hand shall strike through kings in the day of His wrath.

Through this decree, the influence of principalities and powers in your life is going to be annulled. The decree is being made in the name of the Lord of Hosts and is unchangeable. Therefore craft it and issue it with boldness and full confidence that the authority of the Throne of the Universe is behind every word that is uttered. Be aware that the words you choose define the parameters of your future. You are sending it out from a heavenly position, seated at the right hand of the Father and it is not going to return void. It will accomplish the purpose for which you and the Holy Spirit send it.

I have other good news for you!  When the decree of Mordecai was executed , the ten sons of Haman were killed in the capital Shushan as well as 500 other men, not to mention what was done in the rest of the provinces. The king was so pleased with this result that he asked Esther if she had any further requests. She boldly asked for the same decree to be carried out for another day in Shushan and for the ten sons to be hanged in plain view like their father. In other words, the capital Shushan was granted a double portion of judgment against their enemies and every lie was exposed in plain view for all to see.

Beloved, because YOU are in intimacy with the Bridegroom in the inner part of the palace (psalm 45) and this is the place or the capital from which this decree is issued, your portion is DOUBLE RECOMPENSE in this season. The other provinces were given one day to execute justice but Shushan was granted a double portion. They killed 300 more men on the second day, 810 altogether. 8 is the number of new beginnings. A new chapter had begun for Shushan. Righteousness and Justice was the prevailing tone of the new season; it was the season of their joy!

WHY is this? Because you, the faithful Mordecai intercessor, are the first to emerge from under shadow of the gallows which the enemy had engineered for you and proclaim a decree of life in the face of death; because you have the faith to arise and declare:

2Co 4:13  For we, having the same spirit of faith (according as it is written, "I believed, and therefore I have spoken"); we also believed and therefore speak,

You are therefore among the firstborn of a new breed, a company in the pattern of the Firstborn from among the Dead. The legal inheritance for the first-born from among the dead according to Jewish Law was a double portion. Jesus obtained a double portion inheritance for you and you are a co-heir with Him. That means you get to experience and enjoy the double portion of recompense . You’re going to have twins just like Tamar, and their names are Zerah ( meaning ‘dawning, rising of light’)and Perez (meaning ‘break forth, breaking through a wall).

God’s clear intention concerning you is expressed in Isaiah 61:

Isa 61:7  Instead of your former shame you shall have a twofold recompense; instead of dishonor and reproach, your people shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess double what they have forfeited: everlasting joy shall be  theirs.  61:8  For I the LORD love justice, I hate robbery and wrong with violence; and I will give them their recompense faithfully in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

It is not a coincidence that the anniversary of the date on which Mordecai's decree was issued, the 23rd Sivan, falls on June 9th this year(2007). That is this Saturday! The kairos Spirit-quickened time for a decree to be issued by the Bride of Christ is coinciding with an ancient anniversary in chronological time in the history of God’s people.  Let us arise, keeping in step with Esther and Mordechai and join our voice with theirs in a mighty crescendo of unified sound waves. Let the sound reverberate through every spiritual dimension as it did from the cross, declaring to our enemy, “Enough is Enough! IT IS FINISHED!”

If you are looking for words to craft your decree, let me make some suggestions. Any word of life that has the prefix ‘RE’ will be fitting. When the earth was without form and void, God spoke and created. Here are some for you to include as you speak over a situation that is without form and void:

RESTORATION   RECOMPENSE   RESTITUTION RECOVERY REUNION RECONSITUTION    REBUILDING   RETURN   REPENTANCE   REDIRECTION

RECONCILIATION   REPAIR

Est 8:8  And you write for the Jews as it pleases you, in the king's name, and seal it with the king's ring. For the writing which is written in the king's name and sealed with the king's ring, no man may turn back.

Beloved, in the next few days, write your decree, to encompass every part of the situation you have interceded for and sign it with the name of the Lord of Hosts. The book of Haggai says this:

Hag 2:23 MSG  I will set you as a signet ring, the sign of my sovereign presence and authority. I've looked over the field and chosen you for this work

Then let us join those who have gone before us in bringing liberty to God’s people on June 9th and read our decree aloud, boldly and confidently, knowing Heaven is behind us. Experience the first-fruits of your joy at the miracle of conception, knowing that you will embrace the healthy full-term baby in its appointed season. Then let the decree resound in province after province of our area of influence as we continue to keep our tongues conformed to the word of life which we are co-laboring to bring to birth. Every time you speak in agreement with this decree, flesh will be added to the bones of the fetus growing in your spiritual womb.  You will begin to feel the stirring and kicking – proof of the life growing within. Believe to see the fruit of your words for they are words sown into your spirit by the Holy Spirit, Who knows the thoughts of God toward you. Know that even as you speak, the principalities and rulers are trembling and coming into subjection to the authority of Christ within you (Esther 9:3).

Mal 4:1  For behold, the day is coming, burning like a fire pot; and all the proud, and every doer of wickedness, shall be chaff. And the coming day will set them ablaze, says the Lord of Hosts, which will not leave root or branches to them. Mal 4:2  But to you who fear My name, the Sun of Righteousness shall arise, and healing will be on His wings. And you shall go out and frisk like calves of the stall. Mal 4:3  And you shall trample the wicked, for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day which I am preparing, says the Lord of Hosts.

That day is here! Arise and greet the dawn by faith, Beloved. Arise and believe, arise and decree!

-------------
In passionate pursuit of Him always....( I am my Beloved's and He is mine!)

Date Posted: 12/30/2010 at 7:49am

WOW TINA.  There is some powerful powerful truth here and very much confirmation for NOW!!!!! 

Thanks for the additional posting and thanks to Christine as well!

GLORY TO OUR KING!!!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Print Page | Close Window