Print Page | Close Window

Seasons

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35208
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:16pm

Topic: Seasons

Posted By: DAVID MACDONALD
Subject: Seasons
Date Posted: 01/06/2011 at 6:04am

Seasons

Whilst walking through the woods nearby, there was a pituresque scene of a snow scape. I walked past one tree and it was devoid of leaves and fruit as were all the others around it. It looked in the freezing weather that it was dead and no life in it. Yet there was still life in it. Due to the season, the tree was bare of fruit and leaves. Felt the Lord say that some of us are in the winter period in our lives and because we don't see any fruit, we feel barren and desolate. However, when the spring comes, the leaves appear and eventually the fruit. 2011 is going to be a year of new beginnings for many. They will be coming out of the “old things that have passed away” and new things will sprout forth in their lives. Where they have seen no fruit, in due season fruit will appear and abound.

Interesting observation about seasons

Autumn: a time of natural pruning of fruit, a time of harvest

Winter: a time when it seems there is nothing growing

Spring; A time for the birth of new leaves and the sprouting of new fruit

Summer; A time of the ripeness and an abundance of fruit

Also sense the Lord sharing that there will be new songs, new dance groups, fresh impartation to that which seems dead. The breath of God breathing life into the dry bones.

GLORY TO GOD, AMEN

Bless you dear brothers and sisters, Lord let this year be the year of new things and an abundance of fruit amongst your people, particularly for those who feel barren and desolate. Amen  

-------------
PRAISE THE LORD

Replies:

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Date Posted: 01/06/2011 at 9:01am

Thank you so much for posting this today......is a blessing beyond words.

God bless you!

Deborah Connor

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Print Page | Close Window