Print Page | Close Window

THE KING’S BUSINESS

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35604
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:46am

Topic: THE KING’S BUSINESS

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: THE KING’S BUSINESS
Date Posted: 02/09/2011 at 5:59pm

The King’s Business

By Ron McGatlin

A great transition is upon us. The value and purpose of doing the King’s business is coming into view in this season of increased spiritual light and revelation. One of the most fulfilling aspects of life is to know and fulfill our part in doing the King’s business on earth. The increased revelation of the kingdom of God coming forth in this season is greatly changing our view of business, ministry, and life values.

A fog of darkness has surreptitiously shrouded the minds and lives of the people of this world for millennia. A great inversion of God’s originally created design of life has prevailed on earth. The entire planet and all that is on it have suffered under the inordinate rule of darkness.

Adam’s originally created nature was the righteousness of God. However, when Adam partook of the tree of knowledge of good and of evil, man was cut off from the tree of life in God. All mankind and all that man had been given dominion over became inverted in darkness. Man became the central focus of his own life in the place of God. Human beings became responsible for their own provision and well-being.  Mankind has striven ever since the fall of Adam to independently govern his own life apart from the intended intimate continuous walk with God.

Throughout the ages and to this present time most of the people of the world sit in darkness of upside-down thinking. The light has come in Jesus and many have moved toward the light. However, relatively few, if any, have walked fully into the light. The enemy has used false concepts from the tree of knowledge of good and evil to devise secularism and religion to cloud the spirits and minds of those seeking to come to the light.

Two millennia ago the intensely bright light of heaven pierced the darkness of an upside-down world. Christ Jesus, the Son of God, is the light from heaven that has come to the world. The One, through Whom and for Whom all things were created, came to earth to save and deliver the world from the darkness of unrighteousness.

Unrighteousness is being misaligned against God, His will and purposes.

Righteousness is being rightly aligned with God, His will and purposes.

The dark fog of religion and secular humanism is lifting from those who are entering the true kingdom of God lifestyle. The light of God is beginning to brightly shine into the world in the pure-hearted humble forerunners of transformation who are about the King’s business of turning the world right-side up. The King’s business at this time is the establishment of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our God.

The King’s business is not goal driven; it is Spirit led.

The business of the king is not driven and empowered by the strength of men and the cunning of earthly wisdom. In the kingdom of God business is led and empowered by the Spirit of Christ within His holy, humble people. The higher wisdom from above and the unlimited power of God will produce supernatural production of the purposes of God through the lives of the humble, willing volunteers who believe.

Kingdom business servants never own anything as their own. Everything down to the last penny and the last breath of life is the unchallenged property of the King. Every heartbeat is a microburst of love and life of Christ into this world. Every word that proceeds from their mouths sows Christ’s life into the world and carries the seed of the plan and purposes of God from heaven into this world.

One King, One Kingdom and One Life

A fundamental characteristic of an authentic earthly kingdom is that the king has rule over everything and everyone in the kingdom. The king has full ownership authority over everything in his kingdom. The king’s decree is the final word in every governing decision. If the king is benevolent and wise, the subjects of the kingdom will have good and prosperous lives. However, if the king is a selfish tyrant, the people of the kingdom will suffer.

The King of kings’ business encompasses all life activity in the entire world.

Many of us have been trained by experience and education in a compartmentalized view of life in this world. Distinctions are made between the compartments with such headings as ministry or church, business or job, family, school or education, recreation or pleasure, and others. There is difference in function but no difference in God’s primary purpose for them.

Different principles or rules are often erroneously employed in each compartment of life. What is acceptable in one may not seem to be right or expedient in another. Our view or understanding of principles and concepts becomes our self-determined rules for configuring and conducting life in each compartmentalized area of our lives.

In the kingdom there is one God-given set of principles and one primary purpose for our life on earth, which applies to our whole life in all areas.

Kingdom understanding brings wholeness to our fragmented mentality.  We develop one primary focus or purpose for our entire lives. This leads toward one set of principles governing every facet of life.

Simply stated, the ultimate purpose of our lives in this world is to glorify God.

The most fundamental foundation principle in the kingdom of God is the love of God.

God’s primary purpose for business, ministry, family, education, government, recreation, and any other area of life is the same. All are aligned toward glorifying God and all are ruled foundationally by His love.

God loves the world including mankind and all else that He created in the world for the purpose of proclaiming his awesome nature of love and glorious attributes. He so loved the world that he sent His Son to redeem it on the cross. He so loves the world now that He is sending His Son to live in many sons to restore it and complete His plan of filling the whole earth with His glory.

God’s purpose for business and ministry is to serve God by providing for the needs of mankind and the world around us.

In the kingdom, the first and primary purpose for business is not to provide for the needs of ministry with the funds received from what the business does. The first and primary purpose of business is found in what that business does and not what it gains from doing it. Yes, the gain can be used to fund ministry in many forms and functions that meet the needs of people and the world around us. However, the first order of successful business is to serve God by serving His people by providing for their needs by what the business does. Selah.

A business prospers when it puts first God’s plan of meeting the needs of mankind by what the business does. We are to do good to all men but especially to those of the household of faith.

Successful kingdom business or ministry is managing a portion of God’s kingdom, for Him, according to His instruction, and by His empowerment.

Ministry is to do exactly the same thing as business. The only difference in what we traditionally call business and what we call ministry is the types of needs generally provided. What we call ministry generally focuses on spiritual and social type needs mostly involving our spirits. What we call business generally focuses on more practical needs mostly involving our bodies. Both meet needs of the soul (mind, will, and emotions). Of course, there is much overlap in all of these areas. It is not reasonable or desirable to make a clear separation of business and ministry functions in the kingdom.

I believe we can easily see that education is readily involved in both ministry and business. The family is foundational to all of this and forms the pattern of God’s governance through the headship of Christ administered by the Holy Spirit.

Absolutely, in the kingdom of God lifestyle, the very same principles and ethics apply in the whole of life.

In the kingdom:

• The love of God flowing in and through us by the Spirit causes us to become givers and not takers in all areas of life.
  • Being aligned with God is His kingdom righteousness releases the heavenly wisdom and supernatural power flowing through Christ in us by the Spirit to produce abundant fruit of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
  • Being led of the Spirit causes us to be in exactly the right place at the right time doing the right thing.
  • The grace empowerment of gifts of the Spirit causes our work to be done with joy effortlessly.
  •  We love doing the work of God serving Him by serving His people and caring for the world around us.
  • No longer do we face the dread of going to a job and selling ourselves to get money to provide for our needs. It is truly an exciting adventure to be a part of the King’s business.

Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you. ~ Jesus~

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 02/09/2011 at 11:34pm

THANK YOU, RON,,,PASSING THIS ONTO MY SON.  I AGREE WITH YOUR WORDS, "IT IS TRULY AN EXCITING ADVENTURE TO BE PART OF THE KING'S BUSINESS."  TY JESUS!!!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 02/10/2011 at 7:00pm

The dark fog of religion and secular humanism is lifting from those who are entering the true kingdom of God lifestyle. The light of God is beginning to brightly shine into the world in the pure-hearted humble forerunners of transformation who are about the King’s business of turning the world right-side up. The King’s business at this time is the establishment of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our God.

Yes, there will be a lot of shaking and severe times involved in the transition. God is preparing His people to lead through this times of extreme purification in the world.

Ron

Posted By: mariateresatee
Date Posted: 02/11/2011 at 3:35am

"In the kingdom, the first and primary purpose for business is not to provide for the needs of ministry with the funds received from what the business does. The first and primary purpose of business is found in what that business does and not what it gains from doing it. Yes, the gain can be used to fund ministry in many forms and functions that meet the needs of people and the world around us. However, the first order of successful business is to serve God by serving His people by providing for their needs by what the business does. Selah."

Yes, brother Ron! In your book Overcoming Life on a Small Planet, one of the things that really struck me was your testimony of how you came to have this business where Father was the CEO. One of my nieces, a young lady who just got married, had been very frustrated at the first small business that she had put up. I told her about your testimony and that the main goal of business is to serve God by serving his people through the very service or product of our business; that we are able to live comfortably and to give to "the ministry" of others is simply a byproduct of our being in business. Now, she and her husband have started a small bakery and their customers are just blessed by how big and tasty and reasonably-priced the breads are they buy bagsful of them everytime they visit the bakery. My niece and her husband are reaping great joy at being able to serve their neighborhood, with the Lord as their Owner and Boss.

Thank you for continuing to share with us wise words from our Father's heart.

-------------
In Father's love,
Tere

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 02/11/2011 at 9:10am

THANK YOU RON.  VERY HELPFUL SIMPLE TRUTH HERE!!!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 02/11/2011 at 5:56pm

YES!!!!! Thank you Ron!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 02/11/2011 at 7:39pm

Had a humorous lil message from Papa about "turning the world upside down for JESUS." I had heard this message from several people & places and it was during a period of about 2 weeks I kept thinking about (prompted by Holy Spirit) to make an "upside down cake." Now, the few times I've made "pineapple upside down cake" it was a real trick to get the cake out of the pan without messing up the entire cake & pineapple filling on the bottom. Bare with me here guys...it was with this one particular cake making that I heard, "leave it in the pan & you wont have to mess with taking it out in one piece." I have been finding out every since I did just that, left it in the pan(it got eaten that way) there has been an increase of 'wisdom & understanding' released to me about my part in "turning this world upside down for JESUS." Simple instruction, leave it in the pan, not in line with 'normal' way I do things and neither will instructions on how to "turn this world upside down for JESUS" be the normal!!! ALL DONE IN AND THROUGH SUERNATURAL LEADING AND GUIDANCE OF HOLY SPIRIT.  YES WAY GOD!!!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: mariateresatee
Date Posted: 02/11/2011 at 9:24pm

"...there has been an increase of 'wisdom & understanding' released to me about my part in "turning this world upside down for JESUS." Simple instruction, leave it in the pan, not in line with 'normal' way I do things and neither will instructions on how to "turn this world upside down for JESUS" be the normal!!!"

Yeah, Gayle, simple instructions!

-------------
In Father's love,
Tere

Date Posted: 02/12/2011 at 6:56am

mariateresatee wrote:

"In the kingdom, the first and primary purpose for business is not to provide for the needs of ministry with the funds received from what the business does. The first and primary purpose of business is found in what that business does and not what it gains from doing it. Yes, the gain can be used to fund ministry in many forms and functions that meet the needs of people and the world around us. However, the first order of successful business is to serve God by serving His people by providing for their needs by what the business does. Selah."

Yes, brother Ron! In your book Overcoming Life on a Small Planet, one of the things that really struck me was your testimony of how you came to have this business where Father was the CEO. One of my nieces, a young lady who just got married, had been very frustrated at the first small business that she had put up. I told her about your testimony and that the main goal of business is to serve God by serving his people through the very service or product of our business; that we are able to live comfortably and to give to "the ministry" of others is simply a byproduct of our being in business. Now, she and her husband have started a small bakery and their customers are just blessed by how big and tasty and reasonably-priced the breads are they buy bagsful of them everytime they visit the bakery. My niece and her husband are reaping great joy at being able to serve their neighborhood, with the Lord as their Owner and Boss.

Thank you for continuing to share with us wise words from our Father's heart.

Maria, Thanks for the beautiful testimony of the joy of serving God by serving His people in business. The most prosperous businesses and ministries in the world are those who catch the reality of kingdom business. As soon as we get it that "business is to serve and not to get" then propserity of soul begins. Our work becomes a joy. The more and better we serve God by His leadership to serve his people, the more He will put into our hands to serve him with. Though we no longer work to get to meet our needs, our needs are fully met as they are added to us. Seek above all else the kingdom of God and His right way of doing and  being and all the things we need will be added to us. This is the way of the kingdom of God.

Ron

Date Posted: 02/12/2011 at 7:09am

Gayle Getz wrote:
Had a humorous lil message from Papa about "turning the world upside down for JESUS." I had heard this message from several people & places and it was during a period of about 2 weeks I kept thinking about (prompted by Holy Spirit) to make an "upside down cake." Now, the few times I've made "pineapple upside down cake" it was a real trick to get the cake out of the pan without messing up the entire cake & pineapple filling on the bottom. Bare with me here guys...it was with this one particular cake making that I heard, "leave it in the pan & you wont have to mess with taking it out in one piece." I have been finding out every since I did just that, left it in the pan(it got eaten that way) there has been an increase of 'wisdom & understanding' released to me about my part in "turning this world upside down for JESUS." Simple instruction, leave it in the pan, not in line with 'normal' way I do things and neither will instructions on how to "turn this world upside down for JESUS" be the normal!!! ALL DONE IN AND THROUGH SUERNATURAL LEADING AND GUIDANCE OF HOLY SPIRIT.  YES WAY GOD!!!

Gayle, Interestiing thoughts on the upside-down cake. Haven't had one of those in a long time. Amen on increase of wisdom and understanding - thank God! It really is time to quit trying to overturn the world for Jesus. Waking up to the reality that Jesus is the one to do what needs doing. He does the work and His cake is really good eating. When we set out to do it, it sticks in the pan every time and makes a mess. This has been part of our upside-down cake of thinking we needed to turn the world upside-down. It is already upside-down and what Jesus is doing is making it right-side up. Right-side up can mean the kingdom and His righteousness. From the perspective of much of the world and church the kingdom coming forth is the wold is turning the it upside-down. From God and His people's perspective the manifesting kingdom way is turning it right-side up. Praise God! The kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. --- Ron

Posted By: Kriston Couchey
Date Posted: 02/12/2011 at 7:57am

Ron McGatlin wrote:
The business of the king is not driven and empowered by the strength of men and the cunning of earthly wisdom. In the kingdom of God business is led and empowered by the Spirit of Christ within His humble people. The higher wisdom from above and the unlimited power of God will produce supernatural production of the purposes of God through the lives of the humble, willing volunteers who believe.

Amen!!!

-------------
One of the chosen foolish and weak
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/ - http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/
kcouchey@gmail.com

Date Posted: 02/14/2011 at 7:37am

Absolutely, in the kingdom of God lifestyle, the very same principles and ethics apply in the whole of life.

In the kingdom:

• The love of God flowing in and through us by the Spirit causes us to become givers and not takers in all areas of life.
  • Being aligned with God is His kingdom righteousness releases the heavenly wisdom and supernatural power flowing through Christ in us by the Spirit to produce abundant fruit of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
  • Being led of the Spirit causes us to be in exactly the right place at the right time doing the right thing.
  • The grace empowerment of gifts of the Spirit causes our work to be done with joy effortlessly.
  •  We love doing the work of God serving Him by serving His people and caring for the world around us.
  • No longer do we face the dread of going to a job and selling ourselves to get money to provide for our needs. It is truly an exciting adventure to be a part of the King’s business.

Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you. ~ Jesus~

Ron

Print Page | Close Window