Print Page | Close Window

CORPORATE SPIRITUAL LIGHT

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36292
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:45am

Topic: CORPORATE SPIRITUAL LIGHT

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: CORPORATE SPIRITUAL LIGHT
Date Posted: 04/21/2011 at 4:41am

Corporate Spiritual Light

By Ron McGatlin

The kingdom of God on earth is brought forth in a corporate body with one Head, Christ Jesus.

No individual person except Christ Jesus embodies the entire light of God.

The full manifestation of Christ in the earth bringing forth the kingdom of God from heaven in His body is not all in any one human being other than Jesus incarnate. However, the fullness of Christ and His kingdom is to be expressed in His corporate body functioning in perfect unity with each part properly joined and functioning as one body with one Head.

The light of God is truth. All love, power, and wisdom from heaven is released into the earth through Truth, the Light of God. Christ Jesus is the Truth and the Light.

The Son of God releases His truth and light into every member of His body on earth. Love, power, and wisdom from heaven flow like a mighty river giving life to every member of His body. All partake of the same stream. All are nourished, but no one person alone receives it all.

Abiding together in Christ and Christ abiding in us fully connects us to the vast heavenly reservoir of love, power, and wisdom. The strength and understanding of God enables and empowers the fully connected and aligned collective body of Christ on earth to fully establish the perfect will and design of the Head, Christ Jesus – the  kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Can we grasp and receive this astounding reality? If we can, we will become truth and light as sons of God manifesting the supernatural life of Christ in us collectively. The world greatly groans waiting for the truth and light to empower the sons of God collectively on earth. All of the power of heaven is available, and all things are possible through Christ in us. All love and wisdom of Christ in us can guide us to the glorious life of God on earth in His New Jerusalem, kingdom of heaven life on earth.

Mankind without God seeks power and exploits the world to bring more power and understanding under man’s control for human purposes apart from God. The planet is in danger through man’s continued quest for power. Nuclear accidents and waste along with massive oil spills along with other major assaults on the planet are results of man’s inordinate drive for power and threatens the life-providing systems of earth.

God’s Ultimate Power Source

All the power source of creation is available through the Spirit of Christ in His body of purified, humble, and holy sons and daughters on earth. There is no end to the increase of the kingdom of Christ Jesus. The government shall be upon His shoulders upon which the Head is perfectly joined. The Spirit kingdom of God will repair, restore, and renew the natural world to God’s original plan and design. All things will be under the feet of Christ Jesus. Both the shoulders and the feet are parts of the body. Selah.

The Clear Light of God

Like the clear natural light of the sun contains all the colors of the rainbow so the body of Christ is made up of many spectrums or parts of light. The many parts together become the clear revealed light of God. Separated like sunlight through a prism or drops of rain in the sky, the body is divided into many colors. We must become one body – one connected body of all the colors of revealed truth coming together and becoming the pure clear light of Christ dispelling all the mixture of darkness in one another.

The body will only come together as we lift our eyes from the place of our past church emphasis training and focus upon the higher reality of the kingdom of God coming forth on earth. Unity comes by our collective focus on the kingdom of God and His righteousness. The gospel of the kingdom was and is the message of Christ Jesus.

As we all lift our eyes to the kingdom, we begin to move toward one another in unity of the love, wisdom, and power of the reality of Christ and His kingdom in us. Dry bones become a living army to bring redemption of resurrection life to this groaning world. The supernatural Spirit life of God becomes natural reality of God’s people on earth and the glory of God shall fill the earth.

Focus on the King and His kingdom and come together with those who do the same, and the supernatural life of God will fill us and the world around us with His life now.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 04/21/2011 at 9:45am

Ron McGatlin wrote:
Separated like sunlight through a prism or drops of rain in the sky, the body is divided into many colors. We must become one body – one connected body of all the colors of revealed truth coming together and becoming the pure clear light of Christ dispelling all the mixture of darkness in one another.

The body will only come together as we lift our eyes from the place of our past church emphasis training and focus upon the higher reality of the kingdom of God coming forth on earth. Unity comes by our collective focus on the kingdom of God and His righteousness. The gospel of the kingdom was and is the message of Christ Jesus.

As we all lift our eyes to the kingdom, we begin to move toward one another in unity of the love, wisdom, and power of the reality of Christ and His kingdom in us. Dry bones become a living army to bring redemption of resurrection life to this groaning world. The supernatural Spirit life of God becomes natural reality of God’s people on earth and the glory of God shall fill the earth.

Focus on the King and His kingdom and come together with those who do the same, and the supernatural life of God will fill us and the world around us with His life now.

AMEN!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Date Posted: 04/22/2011 at 6:16pm

Abiding together in Christ and Christ abiding in us fully connects us to the vast heavenly reservoir of love, power, and wisdom. The strength and understanding of God enables and empowers the fully connected and aligned collective body of Christ on earth to fully establish the perfect will and design of the Head, Christ Jesus – the  kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Can we grasp and receive this astounding reality? If we can, we will become truth and light as sons of God manifesting the supernatural life of Christ in us collectively. The world greatly groans waiting for the truth and light to empower the sons of God collectively on earth. All of the power of heaven is available, and all things are possible through Christ in us. All love and wisdom of Christ in us can guide us to the glorious life of God on earth in His New Jerusalem, kingdom of heaven life on earth.

Ron

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 04/23/2011 at 8:00am

LOVE THIS RON,,,TY,,,I DO GRASP AND RECEIVE THIS ASTOUNDING REALITY!  PEOPLE ARE ASKING, "WHAT IS HAPPENING?"  I RESPOND WITH, "THE SONS OF GOD ARE ABOUT TO BE SEEN ON THE SCENE, AND THE KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD WILL BECOME THE KINGDOM OF GOD.!"  THIS STARTS UP A MOST INTERESTING INFILLING OF HOLY SPIRIT IN ME AS I HAVE AND DO OFTEN REMIND HIM, YOU SAID, "OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND I WILL FILL IT."  HE KNOWS THOSE FOLKS' HEARTS I'M TALKING WITH AND JUST WHAT WORD THEY NEED TO HEAR...GLORY TO GOD FOR THESE 'DIVINE APPOINTMENTS'!  SOME OF THESE 'DIVINE APPOINTMENTS' BECOME 'DIVINE CONECTIONS'!  GLORY TO GOD!!!  FOCUSING ON THE KING, YES INDEED I AM!!!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Kathy DesVoigne
Date Posted: 04/23/2011 at 1:23pm

Dear Ron,

I received this Message  recently during an intercession meeting which I want to share with you and I wanted to ask you a question..  What does the word "Transition" mean to you?  I was just reading your article online today, and it reminded me of this word I received on April 11th.  I soo appreciate this confirmation and the added richness and depth of the Word you shared here.

"During this time of Transition, it is soo important for us to Abide in Christ," (come into alignment with Father God) "Put on the Full Armour of God", which means to "put on Christ."  By doing so, we will be Living according to Psalm 91:  Dwelling in the Secret Place of the Most High, Abiding under the Shadow of the Almighty, and All of HIM,  - His Promises, His Protection, Revelation, - Everything  HE is- Is Ours!  And, We will bear much fruit - HIM!  ..not by striving, or performing, but by Resting in Him! . 

-------------
of-the-vine

Date Posted: 04/23/2011 at 1:28pm

P.S.  Brother Ron, ~  I will be forwarding your Article on to the intercessory prayer group I meet with.  I often send your articles to them because you bring so much confirmation of what we are hearing from the Lord, and it encourages us greatly.

It just seems to me that your messages are getting richer, deeper, clearer all the time!

I hope you and your lovely wife are Blessed to Overflowing!

Love~ Kathy

-------------
of-the-vine

Date Posted: 04/23/2011 at 1:48pm

Dear Ron - Me Again!  

The Reason I asked about the word "Transition" was that even when I spoke the word out of my mouth at the prayer meeting.. I remember thinking, ~ 

"I'm not really sure we really understand all that word means.. I know I don't."

It's used so often these days, like the word Shift.  But what does Transition look like, feel like?  Just wondering.. inquiring minds want to know.. and I was wondering if you could shed some more Light on this for us.

Thank you, Kathy

-------------
of-the-vine

Date Posted: 04/23/2011 at 6:50pm

Kathy,

Probably no one fully understands all that is involved in the transition we and the world are involved in. In the overall it is a transition from a fallen world into the redeemed and restored kingdom of God on earth. The kingdoms of this earth becoming the kingdoms of our God.

For most of us personally, we are in transition or shift at this time from a church emphasis age to a kingdom emphasis age. There is a great amount involved in that change. How we think, live and do all that we do is affected to some degree. We are moving from a focus of our hope being on going to heaven when we die to being a part of heaven coming to earth. Religion and rituals are being replaced by reality of Christ in us by the Holy Spirit. The focus on the outward works of religious church activities is shifting to the emphasis on inner workings of Christ in us producing righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

God is moving and the masses of religious people who live in mixture of God seeking and self seeking at the same time are going to go through horrendous times in which they will be purified or will be taken by the Lord. Much described in Malachi and the book of Revelation will come about bringing deep and vast changes to the world. At the same time the sons of God are maturing and will assist the remnant of godly people into the ways of the kingdom as a holy kingdom people.

These are to just name a few transitional things taking place.

Ron

Date Posted: 04/25/2011 at 9:45am

Thank you for sharing,  so insightful ... Yes, we've all experienced or are experiencing the shift from focusing on the externals, and learning to "go within"..to the Secret Place of the Most High..  Recently when the horrible tornados swept through N.C., we had an opportunity to "put this into practice."  When the local news media was continually speaking words of fear and destruction over our area,  I "noticed" that I just had a sense of Peace within..- The storm, split, -went around us and out to sea!  So Grateful!  Of course we prayed  and took authority over the storms and then we rested in Him.  But we were not being dominated by fear at what was being forcasted..  So Grateful!

-------------
of-the-vine

Posted By: Joel VanDyke
Date Posted: 04/26/2011 at 7:09pm

If I humbly may add my part,we are simply TRANSITIONING from the kingdom of darkness in all aspects to COMPLETE habitation in the Kingdom of Light.

The ruler of this world has/will come and He has nothing in us.Nothing to pull on inside of us any longer when the transition is COMPLETED.Victory in JESUS.

Love and Grace

-------------
Joel W.VanDyke
Hebrews 4:12

Print Page | Close Window