Print Page | Close Window

NO MORE DELAY

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36625
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:14pm

Topic: NO MORE DELAY

Posted By: tina henry
Subject: NO MORE DELAY
Date Posted: 05/19/2011 at 10:56am

"Mortal man, the Israelites think that your visions and prophecies are about the distant future.

Eze 12:28 So tell them that I, the Sovereign LORD, am saying: There will be no more delay. What I have said will be done. I, the Sovereign LORD, have spoken!" GNB 

21-22 God's Message came to me: "Son of man, what's this proverb making the rounds in the land of Israel that says, 'Everything goes on the same as ever; all the prophetic warnings are false alarms'?

23-25 "Tell them, 'God, the Master, says, This proverb's going to have a short life!'

"Tell them, 'Time's about up. Every warning is about to come true. False alarms and easygoing preaching are a thing of the past in the life of Israel. I, God, am doing the speaking. What I say happens. None of what I say is on hold. What I say, I'll do—and soon, you rebels!' Decree of God the Master." THE MESSAGE BIBLE

THERE IS NO MORE DELAY

FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD, FOR THE PROPHETIC, FOR THE FORRUNNER REMNANT. GOD IS ASKING THAT WE BE STRATEGIC IN OUR PRAYERS.

THERE IS NO MORE DELAY!

PASTOR TINA

Replies:

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 05/20/2011 at 8:34pm

thank you Tina.

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 05/21/2011 at 8:14am

Tina Henry wrote:

FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD, FOR THE PROPHETIC, FOR THE FORRUNNER REMNANT. GOD IS ASKING THAT WE BE STRATEGIC IN OUR PRAYERS.

Absolutely!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Print Page | Close Window