Print Page | Close Window

Burnout - By Mary Clark

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36984
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:11pm

Topic: Burnout - By Mary Clark

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Subject: Burnout - By Mary Clark
Date Posted: 06/16/2011 at 9:20am

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
Listening Ears
mhtml:9736D3D6-7132-4202-B363-0F78C049293Amid://00000024/!x- usc:mailto:barnabessie@embarqmail.com - barnabessie@embarqmail.com

Burnout

June 16, 2011

burnout – suffer exhaustion, be used up

Many of My dear children are growing weary. They say that they are suffering from burnout. I have these words for you:

Beloved, hold fast to all that you have been taught. Do not surrender one word of My truth. For you see, My truth is divine. It lives on forever. The enemy would have you think that My truth is flickering in this world today, but he is lying He is lying about My truth growing weak in the face of the adversities that you are facing and that you see others facing.

No, no, no, beloved, he is wrong. He is sorely wrong. My truth shall prevail in any circumstance. Remember this. Meditate on this, and see the arrival of a new hour, a new hour when My truth shall shine forth, bringing the glory of your God for all to see.

Know this, when My glory makes its appearance none will be able to deny the wonder of Who I am to you. No one will be able to say that My truth does not live on. They will know once again that the living God has shown Himself mighty. They will bow down in worship to the Almighty, the Almighty Who prevails in all circumstances, no matter what they be!!!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Print Page | Close Window