Print Page | Close Window

WHOLEHEARTEDLY

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37115
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:44am

Topic: WHOLEHEARTEDLY

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: WHOLEHEARTEDLY
Date Posted: 06/30/2011 at 7:58pm

Wholeheartedly 

By Ron McGatlin

Have you longed to see the day of the Lord bringing forth the kingdom of heaven on earth? Do you dream with anticipation for the season of the power of God changing the entire world? Have you ever envisioned the supernatural fire of heaven transforming yourself and all the people of God into the full stature of Christ? Releasing the fire of heaven may be closer than you think.

What evil in the world is greater or more powerful than God Almighty? The complete removal of evil forces from this world is easily within the power of God from heaven. The full establishment of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven is fully within the capabilities of God Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth. Christ Jesus has paid the price for all sin. He has fully defeated the powers of darkness, and severed every curse from man, woman and the earth including all that is upon it. The coming forth of the kingdom of God involves the appropriation of what has already been done by Christ Jesus.

The Holy Spirit has come to indwell sons and daughters of God to empower us by the Spirit of Christ to do the work of appropriating world redemption and kingdom fulfillment. For over two thousand years the stage has been being set for fulfillment of the gospel of the kingdom of God. God has been preparing a people to rule and reign with Him.

The roaring fire of God and myriads of holy angels are waiting in reserve for the signal that releases the powers of heaven to make a quick work of transforming the kingdoms of this world to the kingdoms of our God.

I believe we are rapidly approaching that place where the hands of God will open fully to release the fire that has already been dripping down between His fingers touching the world with the liquid fire of His love that dissolves evil and establishes righteousness, peace and joy.

Could it be that the transformation and redemption of the world is looking expectantly for a few people to become the spark of wholeheartedness that will ignite the people of God and open the way for the roaring flood of the liquid fire of God’s love? Is it possible that the myriad of holy angels in waiting are now standing up in anticipation of you and me truly seeking God and His kingdom with our whole hearts.

I wonder how many of us have ever done anything or sought anything with our whole hearts. What would it be like to be utterly consumed in pouring ourselves out in worship and praise to God? What would happen if we laid down every weight of the things of this world that we seek in addition to seeking the kingdom of God and His righteousness? What if each of us truly gave ourselves completely, without reservation or hesitation to obediently, by his Spirit, carry out the works of God and His kingdom with ALL our heart and soul?

Could any demon hinder or restrain us? Would there be any feelings of rejection and concern for the need for others to approve of us? Is there anything that could deter us from fully walking in His Spirit and proclaiming God’s glory with every breath and all the strength within us? What can prevent the glory of our Lord and His supernatural spiritual kingdom ruling and reigning from heaven on earth in us?

The gospel of the kingdom is being preached on earth on a broader scale than ever before in the history of the world. There are more people who are ready to abandon their previous lives, that Christ Jesus may fully live in them. Many of us have been fully crucified with Him and have entered into the life of supernatural reality of heavenly places in the Spirit. We have known real life and know Him. We hear His voice and know His love and mercy, and even abound in the power of His grace. Yet, is the world waiting for the spark of a few who will run after God and His kingdom with everything within them – those who will wholeheartedly shout from the rooftops and proclaim across the land, “the glory of the Lord has come - the presence of God is with us!”

Stand up and take the land for you are well able to possess it!

Awaken! Come alive! Stand up and SHOUT THE PRAISES OF GOD BEFORE THE WORLD! Make His love known in the streets and His glory in the city. Pour out the word spoken to you in secret to the entire world with ALL that is in you. The sleepy believers around you will come alive and the SHOUTS of the glory of God will release the myriads of powerful angels into the world, and nothing shall stand before the fire of God rolling across the world. Wake up, your redemption is at the door – the time of your outpouring is before you!

Arise from the ashes of a wasted life of mediocre Christian living. We only have one life, one opportunity to release the fire of God into this moment of the proclamation of the gospel of the kingdom and the coming forth of the sons of God. Our season our time, our opportunity to fully release the supernatural love and power of God into a world twice dead and without hope, will be past much sooner than we may think.

The enemy only has to restrain us one day – one day at the time to waste our lifetime in this world.

Is this the time for us to cast off all restraints, reservations and perceived limitations and release the roaring fire of the wind of the Spirit that may allow the release of the powerful angels of God?

Rev 19:6:  And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!

Mat 22:37-40:  Jesus said to him, "’You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind’. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

Keep on pursuing Love. Love never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 06/30/2011 at 8:49pm

YES!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 06/30/2011 at 9:39pm

amen, my children and i were talking about this just yesterday.." if nothing is impossible with God and He lives within us and through us, is there anything impossible to us? no!" Glory to God!

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 07/01/2011 at 12:17pm

Amen Kathy, Go for it all!

Ron

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 07/01/2011 at 9:03pm

Oh yea!  Yes-way, Lord God!   ALL things are possible for those that believe"...notice He did not qualify with some, a few, nope-ALL!  Nothing is impossible!  God, You said it, and I believe it!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 07/03/2011 at 4:24pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 07/09/2011 at 5:52am

The gospel of the kingdom is being preached on earth on a broader scale than ever before in the history of the world. There are more people who are ready to abandon their previous lives, that Christ Jesus may fully live in them. Many of us have been fully crucified with Him and have entered into the life of supernatural reality of heavenly places in the Spirit. We have known real life and know Him. We hear His voice and know His love and mercy, and even abound in the power of His grace. Yet, is the world waiting for the spark of a few who will run after God and His kingdom with everything within them – those who will wholeheartedly shout from the rooftops and proclaim across the land, “the glory of the Lord has come - the presence of God is with us!”

Stand up and take the land for you are well able to possess it!

Awaken! Come alive! Stand up and SHOUT THE PRAISES OF GOD BEFORE THE WORLD! Make His love known in the streets and His glory in the city. Pour out the word spoken to you in secret to the entire world with ALL that is in you. The sleepy believers around you will come alive and the SHOUTS of the glory of God will release the myriads of powerful angels into the world, and nothing shall stand before the fire of God rolling across the world. Wake up, your redemption is at the door – the time of your outpouring is before you!

Arise from the ashes of a wasted life of mediocre Christian living. We only have one life, one opportunity to release the fire of God into this moment of the proclamation of the gospel of the kingdom and the coming forth of the sons of God. Our season our time, our opportunity to fully release the supernatural love and power of God into a world twice dead and without hope, will be past much sooner than we may think.

Ron

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 07/09/2011 at 7:03am

AMEN!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 07/09/2011 at 7:58am

HALLELUJAH TO CHRIST OUR KING!!!  I AGREE WITH A HEARTY AMEN TO EVERY WORD HERE, RON,,,THANKS FOR POSTING...BEEN SAYING, 'I'M SHOIUTING FROM THE HOUSETOPS; I'M SHOUTING FROM THE MOUNTAINTOPS, "JESUS IS LORD"! (((THE GLORY OF THE LORD HAS COME)))! \o/\o/\o/ "HOPE IS HERE AMONGST US, AND HIS NAME IS JESUS!!!  LET ME TELL YOU WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE AT THE CROSS FOR EVERY MAN, WOMAN & CHILD-ALL OF CREATION,,,"IT IS FINISHED-DONE DEAL", IS THE WAY I HEARD HOLY SPIRIT REVEAL TO ME CONCERNING THE MRACULOUS DELIVERANCE & MIRACULOUS HEALING-RESTORATION OF MY JULIA.  JESUS, THE LAMB OF GOD WORTHY OF ALL OUR PRAISE!!!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 07/09/2011 at 12:51pm

amen! we are well able by His Spirit~the battle is the Lords and the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof~Glory to God!

-------------
In His Love

Print Page | Close Window