Print Page | Close Window

The Anointing of the Lord upon couples ministering together

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37484
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:12pm

Topic: The Anointing of the Lord upon couples ministering together

Posted By: Heather Butler
Subject: The Anointing of the Lord upon couples ministering together
Date Posted: 08/11/2011 at 1:27pm

The Anointing of the Lord upon couples who minister together is so powerful this coming year.

Heather Butler

There is an anointing on couples ministering together this year. We have seen first hand the lord bring husband and wife into a place of synergy in Jesus, with Him in the middle of this relationship it is so very powerful.

It’s more than the double portion, there is a real unity of body mind and Spirit that  really is amazing.  When these giftings come together it brings a real strength to each gifting, the prophetic word is clearer,  and the ministry from the husband and wife to the one being ministered to so unique and all consuming.  These times are Spirit filled beyond anything Ive seen before.

Rev Tommy Hays and I first witnessed it in Grays chapel in North Carolina, and again at Sandy ridge Methodist church, and  at some of the meetings in south Carolina.

Watch for these couples, you will begin to see an anointing that is full of love, and full of compassion, as they release the giftings of the lord over the people together that bring real transformationa and healing.

Blessings Heather.

-------------
It's not by might not by power but by my Spirit saith the Lord

Replies:

Posted By: Steven Bliss
Date Posted: 08/11/2011 at 3:12pm

Heather,

I for one am glad to see you are still amoung us.

Posted By: Heather Butler
Date Posted: 08/11/2011 at 3:31pm

Dear Steven thank you.  Im sorry Ive been away for a season seeking the lord about the prophetic voice, and ministry. The prophetic new songs of the |Lord are somthing that are having a real impact on peoples lives, Ive struggled so much with this gift over the years, and yet its the one thing that flows naturally from me and that the lord has been encouraging me about. I am about to set up some classes practical ones to enable those just setting out to see how to do certain things.  I have never known such favour before, Ive just come back from the states, full of testimonies from others of how these songs lead them deeper, or healed them emotionally, or healing in the physical body.

So thank you Steven for your words, and God bless you.  Heather.

-------------
It's not by might not by power but by my Spirit saith the Lord

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 08/11/2011 at 11:00pm

I too, am so pleased to hear from you, my precious Heather,,,I do umderstand many of us have been called to, "Come away, My Beloved"...when Father said He inhabits the praises of His people you know the prophetic song is Him speaking oh so tenderly & His Holy Spirit wooing as the Bridegroom calls out to His Bride...it would be awesome to hear some of those testimonies,,,Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Date Posted: 08/15/2011 at 1:35pm

Yes, is VERY nice to see you Heather!  I hope you enjoyed your visit to the states.  You were near to my hometown in Virginia which is right above North Carolina.  How did you like it over here?  I hope to visit Wales one day.  One of my friends a while back prophesied that I would minister over there one day!  Would love to meet you one day as well as I have always enjoyed your words.

Love in Christ,

Deborah

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Print Page | Close Window