Print Page | Close Window

Where will you be found?

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37721
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:09pm

Topic: Where will you be found?

Posted By: Kevin Barrett
Subject: Where will you be found?
Date Posted: 09/07/2011 at 8:59pm

Word of the Lord:

Hear me, my people.  Time is short and all is at hand.  Destructions and judgment along with my glory is all at hand.  Where will you be found, my people, when this all hits suddenly?  Will you be taken by surprise or will you be at peace as you have prepared yourself?  I love you, my people, with an everlasting love.  I do not desire that any should perish.  But hear my cry to you, my people.  Your heart must be right with your God.  Your churches cannot protect you.  Your pastors cannot protect you.  I am your only protector.  My people, I call you to arise and shake off all the sins and weights of this world.  You are dull of hearing, my people.  You have become too complacent in the things of your God and the narrow path.  Soon, and very soon there will be sudden destruction across the land.  Where will you stand, my people?  In me, or in your works?  In me, or in your pastors words?  I love you, my people, with an everlasting love and again I say, I do not desire that any should perish.  Rend your hearts to me, my people.  For surely I am meek and lowly of heart and I shall find mercy for the ones that have repented with a sincere heart.  But for the haughty ones, I say woe unto you for your day to be cut off is at hand.  So I say, repent, repent that you may be found in me in the days of destruction and judgment.  I love you, my people.  Hear my heart crying unto you, for I will not cry unto you much longer and next will come swift judgment.  Hear me now, my people, REPENT and repent now so that you may be found safe in the ark of your God.  I love you, my people, and will not weary with you much longer.  I must judge the land, and nations, and peoples.  Where will you be found in this day of judgment?

http://www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com - www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

-------------
Kevin Barrett

Print Page | Close Window