Print Page | Close Window

The God of Glory Thunders through You - Repost - Stacey Yerian

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38153
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:10pm

Topic: The God of Glory Thunders through You - Repost - Stacey Yerian

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Subject: The God of Glory Thunders through You - Repost - Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 11/08/2011 at 1:38pm

The God of Glory Thunders through You

By Stacey Yerian

7/9/11

My sons of glory and sons of thunder, My glory has risen upon you.  Arise and with the breath of My Spirit within you, prophesy with the voice that I have given you. 

All who wait and listen for My voice, prophecy that which I speak to you to release.   Speak to the mountains and they shall obey.  Speak to the dry bones and they shall live.  Speak to Lazarus and he shall come forth.  There is nothing that I can’t do through those who believe.  

If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is weak.  So receive this day My strength which is perfected in your weakness.  Rejoice my beloved ones, for you are going from strength to strength in Zion.  I have hardened you to difficulties and I will retain you with my right hand.    

Be led forth in Peace with your mind renewed to My Word.  I AM the God of Peace that will crush the enemy under your feet.  Every step you take, you shall cause the enemy to quake and shake because I AM in you. 

Fear not for I AM with you and I will help you.  I contend with those who contend with you and fight against those who fight against you.  Though you may seek those who contend with you, you will not find them and those who war against you will be as nothing.

Hebrews 2:10 *  Isaiah 60:1-3 * II Cor 12:9 * Isaiah 40:9-10, 29-31, 41: 10

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Print Page | Close Window