Print Page | Close Window

2012 REALITY REPLACING RELIGION

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38350
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:42am

Topic: 2012 REALITY REPLACING RELIGION

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: 2012 REALITY REPLACING RELIGION
Date Posted: 11/30/2011 at 7:39am

2012 Reality Replacing Religion

By Ron McGatlin

2012 will be a year of the release of heavenly authority to many who have turned from religion to the reality of life in God. The mighty works of Father God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit are now becoming reality in this season. The Pentecostal power that had morphed into a religious form is becoming living reality in God’s people. This year of 2012 will see the waning of religious form and the beginning of true kingdom reality for maturing sons and daughters of God.

What we have preached and hoped for but did not truly experience is becoming the reality of our lives in this season. Seemingly without effort the supernatural miraculous works of Jesus will come forth in God’s humble people without even a hint of pride or merchandising. What we have said that we believed and tried to make happen will be done by the power of God abiding in His holy humble people. Truly the priesthood and the kingship of Christ are becoming manifest in His body of believers on earth.

Do not look for this as a big show. It will be seen in multitudes of humble gatherings, small and large that will be veiled to those who are not willing to receive the fresh reality of kingdom life.

Religious striving is passing away among God’s kingdom people.

Religion has ruled the world under the prince of this world – the prince of the power of the air. All religion is powerless without believers/followers. Religion appears to be man-made. However, it always originates from the dark spiritual world of the enemy. The only authority the enemy has is the authority we allow him to have. Deception is his primary weapon.  

The enemy was in the garden with Adam and Eve but was completely powerless until he deceived Eve and then Adam. The devil must deceive human beings to usurp the authority given to mankind to rule in the world. To usurp our authority, he must separate us from the reality of life with God and entice us to follow him. The more he can make his false religion look like the reality of life in God, the more easily he can deceive people into following him and releasing their God-given authority to rule in this world. Religion is designed to placate the innate desire in the hearts of men for life in God. 

Eph 2:1-3:  And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

The Precious among the Vile

2012 and beyond will be a season of separation for sanctification and connection for preparation. God will lead His people into an intense time of preparing for the coming season of devastating circumstances in the world and glorious spiritual life in Him. The kingdom of God that has been formed within us will manifest under cover from the world in the most precious spiritual gatherings we have ever known.  In these God connected groups and gatherings, the manifest presence of God will lovingly bond together and prepare His people to endure the hard times immediately ahead and to eventually plant the kingdom of God solidly into the entire world.

Beyond the season of devastation, in another season to come, the fullness that is developing under cover will be released into the world. The clearing and the deep plowing of the land of this world will leave little to none of the previous world order and fully prepare the soil of this world to receive the seed of the kingdom planted by the prepared people of God. The Bride City of God will become a reality on earth.

Draw near to God

By far the first and primary area of preparation for every child of God is intensely relating to God in the Spirit. Of course, this should have always been our priority. However, it truly must be our number one focus in this season. All other preparations will be of little or no value if we are not truly seeking the kingdom of God and His righteousness FIRST in our lives. Intimately relating to God in the Spirit and becoming one with Him will release the authority of heaven within us to supernaturally accomplish the will and plan of God. Clear direction from God through praying in the Spirit and hearing in our spirit will enable us to walk through turbulent times without fear.

As we walk in oneness with God, we must hear and obey what He speaks for us personally to be and to do. He can prepare a table before us in the presence of our enemies. God may use some of us to be a part of growing and preparing the food for that table. Others may be used in preparing for other needs, for other provisions and services. Extremely basic life will develop with the necessities of life locally grown, made or built from whatever is available and with whatever tools are available. If we are truly one with God and are obediently doing what He says when He says, the Spirit will coordinate the works of all to fit together in the tribal lifestyle of the future.

Through the life of God in us, we shall overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony and not loving our lives to the death. Whether we live a long life or a short time in this body, we are the Lord’s and will never be apart from Him. Our great desire is to fully serve Him and to accomplish all He has given us to be and to do in this life.

We are very important to one another and closely knit together in Him as each joint supplies its part. This will be more acutely seen and experienced in the seasons of devastation ahead for this world and the glorious season of experiencing the deepest river of His love filling us with His life and flowing the glory of the kingdom to one another. The glorious kingdom lifestyle is at the door. The kingdom is truly at hand in this day of the Lord.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths. 
Do not be wise in your own eyes;
Fear the LORD and depart from evil.
It will be health to your flesh,
And strength to your bones. ~ Proverbs 3:5-8

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. ~ Jesus   

The Sword of the Lord comes.

Ron McGatlin

http://go.netatlantic.com/t/25170704/72686417/146995/0/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 11/30/2011 at 11:13am

Yes & amen to this,,,ty Ron...  Much confirmation here as Jer.33:3 has been my heart cry~been calling & my ears have been opened, as well as my eyes~sensitivity to Holy Spirit has been increased,,,YEAH GOD!  Understanding what He means by, "Be quick to listen; slow to speak."  And He has shown me, as I trust Him totaly in every situation & ALL circumstances, "Open your mouth and I will fill it."  I've gotten some real help in keeping quiet until I'm sure He is the one revealing certain things to me by putting my thoughts down as a text; saving it; and each time I've done this Holy Spirit reveals the truth whether I'm to share or be quiet... Many many times I've just erased the thoughts and He has taken full care of the situation...  HALLELUJAH!!!  This is stopping the enemy from getting a hold on situations, mainly my tongue stays still while Holy Spirit works and the enemy comes up with 0 commission!  GLORY TO GOD!!!  Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 11/30/2011 at 11:30am

YES WWHHHOOOO!!!!  HALLELUJAH!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 12/01/2011 at 3:46pm

re up

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Date Posted: 12/03/2011 at 3:26pm

2012 and beyond will be a season of separation for sanctification and connection for preparation. God will lead His people into an intense time of preparing for the coming season of devastating circumstances in the world and glorious spiritual life in Him. The kingdom of God that has been formed within us will manifest under cover from the world in the most precious spiritual gatherings we have ever known.  In these God connected groups and gatherings, the manifest presence of God will lovingly bond together and prepare His people to endure the hard times immediately ahead and to eventually plant the kingdom of God solidly into the entire world.

Beyond the season of devastation, in another season to come, the fullness that is developing under cover will be released into the world. The clearing and the deep plowing of the land of this world will leave little to none of the previous world order and fully prepare the soil of this world to receive the seed of the kingdom planted by the prepared people of God. The Bride City of God will become a reality on earth.

Ron

Date Posted: 12/03/2011 at 3:28pm

Bless you Ron!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 12/03/2011 at 6:36pm

I receive this word as absolute truth from the throne of God,,,ty Ron and you are a blessing!  Yes, the Kingdom of God that has been formed within us will manifest under cover from the world in the most precious spiritual gatherings we have ever known. Amen,,,I receive this and expect  one  to be in my home.  GLORY TO GOD!!!  Love you ALL 

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 12/20/2011 at 1:20pm

re up

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: angela dubois
Date Posted: 12/20/2011 at 1:35pm

IAM SOO.. FEELING THIS IN MY SPIRIT... AMEN..IN THE GARDEN OF CHANGE IN GETHSEMANE WITH THE ONE WHO OVERCAME ...PRAISE YOU JESUS..

-------------
WITH ALL OUR LORD & SAVIORS LOVE
ANGELA DUBOIS

Print Page | Close Window