Print Page | Close Window

GOD’S HOLY NATION OF MANY TRIBES

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38406
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:42am

Topic: GOD’S HOLY NATION OF MANY TRIBES

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: GOD’S HOLY NATION OF MANY TRIBES
Date Posted: 12/05/2011 at 7:39pm

God’s Holy Nation of Many Tribes

By Ron McGatlin

Be greatly encouraged and throw off all the dust of the world situations. Lift up your holy hands and receive the unlimited power of Spirit God.

Stand and shout for the God of victory is upon you. No longer entertain the “God is getting ready to” or “God is about to” scenario.

God has been “ready” for a long time, and God is not “about to” if we will not move.

Release the fire from heaven that is within. Stir up the inner spirit man. Fan the heavenly fire with the wind of the Spirit. Be kindled again by the Holy Spirit with fire from the coals of the altar of God in the heavenly Spirit realm. Call for the Spirit of God to quicken your spirit, soul, and body.

Get angry with our spiritual slothfulness and viciously attack the slumbering spirit that we may quickly become ministering flames of fire. Be empowered by the one Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire. ~ Heb 1:7

I hear the trumpeting voice from heaven blowing forth the call to arise and move into full power and quickness to again preach and teach with the anointing of heaven’s fire glowing like burning embers in hurricane force winds. The mighty rushing winds of the Spirit will blow again more than ever before.

God is roaring from heaven into the hearts of His sons to throw off all restraints and rush into the wind to be charged with the explosive life of God. You are sent to the world for such a time as this. The kingdom of God NOW IS TO BE PRESENTED IN GREAT POWER to the entire world.

The whole world must see the true demonstration of the power and the glory of God in all its wisdom and love. Those who believe will be transformed and connected into the kingdom of God way of life in the same day they believe. The people of the world will be judged by their response to the fullness of the glory of God that is demonstrated before them in the pure holy and humble sons of the Most High God. The kingdom of God must be preached in power to all the nations of the world.

By faith reach up, cry out to God until the mantel of worship overtakes us and fully connects us into the highest voltage of Spirit power and glory that our supernatural bodies can endure flowing through us to the world.

All things are possible to those who believe. However, because we do not believe, we do not step out of the boat; we do not move from our natural way of being and doing but rather continue in the way of Balaam, the prophet who loved the wages of unrighteousness and was restrained by the voice of a man from a donkey (2 Pet 2:15).

Hear the word of the donkey or hear the trump of the trumpet or hear the roar of God’s fire coming near, but by all means, hear the call of God to move far beyond yourself and step into Christ. Walk on the water and tread on scorpions and serpents for nothing shall stand before you, if you will hear and obey the voice of the Lord.

The time for seeking to fill our own coffer is past. And the time to empty all God has put within us to the people who walk in spiritual blindness is now urgent. The roar of the fire of God from the heavens is coming nearer and nearer to the earth to burn away all that defiles and all that contaminates the holy people of God and His glorious kingdom on this earth.

Release the glory of God from within or face the fire of heaven from without that will burn away all that is not of God. Sons of God who have become entangled again in the things of this world will experience cleansing fire of judgment worse than before they became sons of the Most High. For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning ~2 Pet 2:20.

Beyond the fires of cleansing judgments

God is building a spiritual worldwide heavenly nation of kings and priests to administer the redeemed and cleansed earth - one nation, one new man taken from many tribes to become one holy nation unto God - ruled from one spiritual pattern city, the New Jerusalem. There shall nothing enter into the ruling city of God that defiles. The New Jerusalem lifestyle is coming down now from heaven into the hearts of God’s people and will have its place ruling the building of God, His temple, His nation, His kingdom from heaven on earth.

Eph 2:17-22:  And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. For through Him we both (Jew and Gentile) have access by one Spirit to the Father. Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone, in whom the whole building, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

Release Now

In the Spirit I see heavy chains like log chains holding back the sons of God keeping them tied to things of this world. The chains are being shattered. I see the links of steel exploding into many pieces releasing the sons of God. I believe holy angels are zapping the chains with the power of heavenly fire disintegrating them and releasing the bound sons of God.

Pray with me:

Father, we ask you to destroy the chains that bind us to the things of this world. Release us to freely move in the full power of Your Spirit. God help us to release the Spirit life of Christ that you have placed within us. Stir us up by Your Spirit. Let the full fire of Your glory flow unrestrained through us now. Pour Your powerful boldness into us that we may release the works of Christ Jesus into the world to bring forth your kingdom way. Father, release the full glory of heaven upon Your sons and daughters now to proclaim the gospel of Your kingdom to the entire world that none may be lost who will receive You and Your glorious life and that all will be without excuse for not walking into Your kingdom way.

Father, we turn from all bondages, fears, doubts, and any form of spiritual restraint in our lives. We give all that we have and all that is in us completely into Your hands to do with as You choose. Let us hear Your voice clearly and give us heavenly strength to fully be and do all You speak to us. We praise You God that we are chosen to be a part of the awesome works of kingdom redemption that You are bringing about in this time. We are greatly humbled to become vessels for Your use in this endeavor of worldwide transformation. Let your Spirit fully live in us now and burn away all the chaff of our lives. Help us, Lord, to spiritually wash one another’s feet to cleanse the dust of walking in this present world. Thank you, Father, In Jesus’ wonderful name, – Amen.

Can you see it? Can you feel the power of the Spirit God surging in your spirit, filling your soul with radical obsession for abandoned life emptied of the cares of this world and overflowing the liquid fire of the glory of heaven? If you can feel it, break out of the mold of this world and explode into the spiritual heavenly realm. Let your Spirit leap into the air and shout with all your might for the glory of God has come upon you.

If you cannot yet feel the awesome power of God surging life through you, fall on your face before the altar of God and cry out to Him until He comes to you in great glory. Search your heart, and be broken before Him. YOUR FATHER WILL COME TO YOU. YOU WILL NO LONGER BE PLAGUED BY AN ORPHAN SPIRIT. THE LOVE OF YOUR FATHER WILL EMBRACE AND CAPTIVATE YOU IN HIS ETERNAL ARMS. YOU WILL BECOME HIS COMPLETED SON ON EARTH FROM HEAVEN.

For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren ~ Heb 2:10-11. 

The Sword of the Lord comes.

Ron McGatlin

http://go.netatlantic.com/t/25170704/72686417/146995/0/ - - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 12/05/2011 at 9:45pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Pray with me:

Father we ask you to destroy the chains that bind us to the things of this world. Release us to freely move in the full power of Your Spirit. God help us to release the Spirit life of Christ that you have placed within us. Stir us up by Your Spirit. Let the full fire of Your glory flow unrestrained through us now. Pour Your powerful boldness into us that we may release the works of Christ Jesus into the world to bring forth your kingdom way. Father, release the full glory of heaven upon Your sons and daughters now to proclaim the gospel of Your kingdom to the entire world that none may be lost who will receive You and Your glorious life and that all will be without excuse for not walking into Your kingdom way.

Father we turn from all bondages, fears, doubts, and any form of spiritual restraint in our lives. We give all that we have and all that is in us completely into Your hands to do with as You choose. Let us hear Your voice clearly and give us heavenly strength to fully be and do all You speak to us. We praise You God that we are chosen to be a part of the awesome works of kingdom redemption that You are bringing about in this time. We are greatly humbled to become vessels for Your use in this endeavor of worldwide transformation. Let your Spirit fully live in us now and burn away all the chaff of our lives. Help us Lord to spiritually wash one another’s feet to cleanse the dust of walking in this present world. Thank you Father, In Jesus’ wonderful name, – Amen.

amen and amen

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 12/06/2011 at 9:35am

WHEW!  YES AND AMEN! 

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 12/06/2011 at 12:19pm

Glory to You God

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 12/06/2011 at 12:25pm

Stacey Yerian wrote:
WHEW! 

i know! right?!  ..one of the most power packed words i've read in awhile..WHEW! Glory to God!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 12/06/2011 at 12:29pm

Pray with me:

Father we ask you to destroy the chains that bind us to the things of this world. Release us to freely move in the full power of Your Spirit. God help us to release the Spirit life of Christ that you have placed within us. Stir us up by Your Spirit. Let the full fire of Your glory flow unrestrained through us now. Pour Your powerful boldness into us that we may release the works of Christ Jesus into the world to bring forth your kingdom way. Father, release the full glory of heaven upon Your sons and daughters now to proclaim the gospel of Your kingdom to the entire world that none may be lost who will receive You and Your glorious life and that all will be without excuse for not walking into Your kingdom way.

Father we turn from all bondages, fears, doubts, and any form of spiritual restraint in our lives. We give all that we have and all that is in us completely into Your hands to do with as You choose. Let us hear Your voice clearly and give us heavenly strength to fully be and do all You speak to us. We praise You God that we are chosen to be a part of the awesome works of kingdom redemption that You are bringing about in this time. We are greatly humbled to become vessels for Your use in this endeavor of worldwide transformation. Let your Spirit fully live in us now and burn away all the chaff of our lives. Help us Lord to spiritually wash one another’s feet to cleanse the dust of walking in this present world. Thank you Father, In Jesus’ wonderful name, – Amen.

AMEN!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: kelley ewing
Date Posted: 12/06/2011 at 12:29pm

glory glory glory

Posted By: Quo Wright
Date Posted: 12/06/2011 at 1:44pm

Wow!!! This thang stirred my spirit.  Got me saying GLORY!!!!

Yes Lord!!!

-------------
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 12/06/2011 at 8:58pm

Holy Spirit HELP me to do just as Ron has said here, "Lift up your holy hands and receive the unlimited power of Spirit God." I did experience a fresh new surge of His love as Holy Spirit continued His healing of a precious women's heart as we stood before Him in my kitchen tonight... I want ALL spiritual restraints removed, and I give, I surrender, I release myself to come under your heavenly strength... I love You, Father, and I thank You for giving me the desire to spiritually wash my Brother's & my Sister's feet... I let my spirit leap into the air and I shout with ALL my might for the Glory of God hs come upon me... Amen   Love you ALL

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 12/09/2011 at 7:04am

God is moving!

By faith reach up, cry out to God until the mantel of worship overtakes us and fully connects us into the highest voltage of Spirit power and glory that our supernatural bodies can endure flowing through us to the world.

Ron

Date Posted: 12/09/2011 at 9:56am

Yes, Father God,,,I'm reaching up!  I'm crying out! CONNECT!  CONNECT!  CONNECT! Shouting unto You, Father God, with a voice of triumph; shouting unto You with a voice of praise.

-------------

Date Posted: 12/11/2011 at 6:03am

Yes and Amen Gayle! -- Breaking out of the mold and exploding into the spiritual heavenly realm of glory!!!!

Ron

Date Posted: 12/11/2011 at 9:52am

Started to sing out last evening, "the whole earth is filled with God's glory. The whole earth is filled with God's glory. HOLY IS THE LORD!  HE IS THE JOY OF THE WHOLE EARTH,,,WE SING PRAISES TO OUR KING OF KINGS AND OUR LORD OF LORDS... WORTHY IS THE LAMB TO RECEIVE GLORY AND HONOR... SHOUTING UNTO YOU, LORD GOD, WITH A VOICE OF TRIUMPH; SHOUTING UNTO YOU WITH A VOICE OF PRAISE... ALL BLESSINGS AND GLORY, HONOR AND POWER THESE THINGS WE BRING UNTO YOU... FOR YOU ALONE ARE WORTHY AND WORTHY OF ALL OUR PRAISE!!!

-------------

Posted By: Moderator
Date Posted: 12/13/2011 at 6:09pm

Re-up

Print Page | Close Window