Print Page | Close Window

THE TRUMPET AND SMALL STRAWS - Bill and Marsha Burns

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38409
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:07pm

Topic: THE TRUMPET AND SMALL STRAWS - Bill and Marsha Burns

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Subject: THE TRUMPET AND SMALL STRAWS - Bill and Marsha Burns
Date Posted: 12/06/2011 at 9:45am

Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin

THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns:
Rise up, My people, and thus receive that which I am doing among you. Rise up and receive the power of the most Holy Spirit. Rise up into a heavenly place and no longer be bound to the earth. For, I have opened a door in the heavens. I have created a pathway for you to come. And, surely, if you walk upon this pathway you will be given entrance into the glory of My kingdom. You shall be allowed to walk in the valley of vision and the vision that I show you will forever change you. Rise to believe that you will be victorious in every situation and every circumstance. Arise and receive the power of this age, says the Lord God.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns:
Rise up and receive the strength that is found in Me, says the Lord. I have indeed undergirded you; I am your refuge and your place of safety. Come to Me in faith and obtain all that you need. I am for you and not against you, and I will give you wisdom and direction in every circumstance. Be strong and of good courage. Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, and will say, 'Destroy!'

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Print Page | Close Window