Print Page | Close Window

Sign in the sky

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38803
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:09pm

Topic: Sign in the sky

Posted By: John McAteer
Subject: Sign in the sky
Date Posted: 01/19/2012 at 5:29am

Yesterday I was walking near my home when I noticed an unusual loop cloud in the sky. I looked for signs of a chem trail but there was no visible airplane. I continued walking and then noticed a second loop had formed intersecting the first loop. This was so unusual that I drew it to the attention of another walker. He probably assumed it had been formed by a plane of some kind but there was no sign of a plane of any kind. I watched closely as I walked on until I had to pass through a wooded area. When I emerged from the wooded area to my amazement ther was now a third loop cloud. The three clouds intersected like Olympic rings seen from an oblique angle. I believe after carefully watching the whole episode that this was a sign in the sky formed by God's hand. I am curious to know what others may think it means. It speakes to me of the sovereignty of God, the Trinity and the Signiture of God. J.J.

Replies:

Posted By: Christina
Date Posted: 01/19/2012 at 6:12am

Yes God spoke to me of His right Hand

His right hand will stretch out a second time to save, to deliver, to lift, to heal..
I sensed that God is going to move in a mighty way

-------------
christina

Posted By: Cindy Glinski
Date Posted: 01/19/2012 at 7:34am

JJ,
First of all, welcome to Open Heaven.
Thank you for sharing what the Father has shown you!
I do beleive that it does show the connecting of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and how they connect. I am being led to post a previous journal entry from my prayer journals.

11:29 pm Friday March, 21, 2008
Oh Daddy, I am so full of revelation I can't help but write it down if I'm ever going to remember it all. It is said, that you (Christ) are the head and we are the body. You said, last week that when you said pick up your cross and follow me, what you meant was "haven't you been dead long enough . Isn't it time to live now? You were said to have been the first born from the dead.

You said in John 10:10

John 10:10 (New King James Version)

10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

You lived the abundant life before you died. You didn't show us how to die you showed us how to live. Shortly after you died and the apostles were martered, people feared having to give their life for their faith. So an agreement was made that they would be protected. They no longer were killing their bodies, however, their spirits went to sleep in them. The body of Christ has been asleep for over 2000 years. From out of the body of Christ will come the bride of Christ. The old testement was the age of the Father. The new testement is the age of the Son. The kingdom age will be the age of the Holy Spirit. The change of the age will come from a radical people who represent the bride of Christ. They will walk like Christ walked. Again, they will be feared by the religious leaders. They will be verbally attacked, and possibly even martyred. They will birth the Kingdom Age, and from them will come a new race of people. These people will not be limited to race, color, or religion. Their passion will be to know you as creator to walk in your spirit, and intimately know your voice. They will again walk with you, and talk with you in the cool of the day. They will have offspring. They will complete Adams mission to be fruitful and multiply. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, we will set the captives free. We will see them delivered from the hand of the enemy. The real enemy is religion in any form or fashion. You are not limited to any form. Each human is a distinct reflection of who you are because they have been created in your image and likeness. They truly are diamonds in the rough. Every one is precious in your sight. It truly is time to open blinded eyes, open deaf ears, set the captives free from the prison of religion. Jesus did not come to form a new religion called christianity. That was done after he died. He came to bring the Kingdom of heaven to earth, good will toward men. However, before that we will have to go through the great prophesied battle of the end. As the everyday people begin to get set free, religion of every kind, will begin to lose its grip of control over people. The religious pharisees from every religion will come together to try to fight this new found freedom, thus causing the woman to flee to the mountains for her life. The combined relegious leaders are the harlot church spoken of in revelation. They will come together with government to form the two beasts. There will be a great war. But our greatest weapon is love, as it always has been. The world will come together under a world leader. The world leader will have ultimate control. And then to change the world, you touch the heart of the leader. You melt his heart of stone. When you look at the battle from the heavenlies, you are able to see the hearts of the people on both sides of the battle. They are fighting for what they beleive in, and they both think they are right. God is not for either side. His is for unity as we humble ourselves and see the battle from the hurt, and the heart of our enemy, and love them anyway. There can not be a battle if you choose not to defend yourself, but choose instead to be reconciled rather than right even if you need to give your life to do so. We will overcome by the blood of the lamb, and the word of our testimony, and will love not our lives even to death. I also heard you say, what we understand to be your first miracle, turning water into wine at Cana. It has always been used as an excuse to drink. What you were really trying to show us is that we humans made from the dust of the earth represent the clay pots. Jesus, the living water, water of the word. The water will be turned into wine as we are anointed by the Holy Spirit and connect with the voice of God. They will be a new wine skin, or have a new mind set. And the wedding feast will begin. It is Father (creator of clay pot) Son (the water of the word) and Holy Spirit (new wine). I was also reminded of the parable of the five wise, and the five foolish virgins. Both were virgins. They were set apart for Christ. They both had their lamps. The eyes are the lamp of the body. Five had their lamps full of oil, and five had their lamps empty. The oil represent the age of the Holy Spirit, being filled with new life, enabling you to see clearly even at midnight. Your eyes see the truth, and your ears hear the voice of the Father. Life begets life.

It has been written, man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds for the mouth of the Father. Jesus said he was the bread of life, a body broken to feed the multitudes. Jesus in your day the apostles thought you were coming to take over the natural government. You disappointed them. Today, again we are hearing about the change we need in government, and again are trying to legislate people to perform correctly. Again, the only lasting change will come from a change in the hearts and minds of people. Real lasting change takes place from a change in the hearts and minds of people. Real lasting change takes place from the inside out. it is birthed only in the atmosphere of unconditional love. Well, I could go on and on but is is 2:00 am. I need to get some sleep. This is what christians call easter. We celebrate your death, and ressurection. I thank you for raising the people who are sitting in pews all over the world recognizing your death, but not realizing that they too have been dead for far too long. I call them forth to new life, here and now, not after they are dead. I call your spirits to soar with the eagles even if it requires the death of your body. You will never die, you simply get a new container. Thank you Daddy for filling me to over flowing and pouring forth abundant life. I love you.

JJ,
Hopefully this speaks to what you saw.

I pray blessing over you, JJ.

Cindy Glinski

Posted By: kelley ewing
Date Posted: 01/19/2012 at 7:55am

I woke up in my sleep suddenly and my RIGHT hand was raised
and I said I AM MOPPING THE FLOORS!!!!

(See post)

GOD IS MOVING!!!
Thank you for sharing this message today.

YES GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: John Lawler
Date Posted: 01/19/2012 at 8:05am

John,

I believe that what you where seeing was what God spoke of in his word that we would see in the last days. The lord is showing us who he is through many things at this time in many ways. What we need to be is open to what he is showing us by being in tune with him and that only comes through relationship with him. Just yesterday he revealed himself to me through an old song called Candy Man. Just know that he is with you and is showing himself to you through these signs.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/luke/21-11.html - Luke 21:11 KJVA

And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/luke/21.html - Read Luke 21 | http://www.biblestudytools.com/parallel-bible/passage.aspx?q =Luke+21:11 - View in parallel | http://www.biblestudytools.com/luke/21-11-compare.html - Compare Translations
  • http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/acts/2-19.html - Acts 2:19 KJVA

And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke:
    http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/acts/2.html - Read Acts 2 | http://www.biblestudytools.com/parallel-bible/passage.aspx?q =Acts+2:19 - View in parallel | http://www.biblestudytools.com/acts/2-19-compare.html - Compare Translations
  • God bless you,

-------------
    John S. Lawler Sr.

Posted By: debra gestwicki
    Date Posted: 01/19/2012 at 8:36am

I want to share something that the Lord did in November 2010. I was
    walking my dogs one evening and when I walked out the door I was
    awestruck at the moon. It was a harvest moon, but it was very large
    and it seemed situated right in the center of the road I was about to
    walk on. Somehow I knew there was something special about this
    moon so I went back inside to get my digital camera with a zoom
    lens. Each time I would try to center the moon in the screen and take
    the picture, the moon in the screen would jump out of the center. I
    tried repeatedly to take the picture, and the resulting picture would
    either have no moon in it at all or the moon would be up in the left
    or right corner of the screen. I was getting.g a little frustrated and
    thought my camera was acting up. Then, as I continued to center the
    moon by looking at the screen, the moon started moving toward me!
    I couldn't believe my eyes. Of course the moon was not moving, but
    each time I looked in the screen it would move forward, getting larger
    and filling the screen. Not only that, but it changed color. It changed
    from a beautiful golden orange/red to a bright white with a red circle
    around the edge! That is when I realized the Lord was speaking to
    me. Each time I took a picture of the moving moon, nothing would
    show up on the finished picture. I went inside and looked up "white
    moon with red ring" on my computer and it said it meant a "tempest
    was coming." I am wondering if anyone has any other insight into
    this particular message from the Lord.

Posted By: debra gestwicki
    Date Posted: 01/19/2012 at 9:27am

As I reread this post I am wondering if this was a sign for me
    personally. We know that the storms are increasing, but since this
    moon was in the center of the road I was about to walk on, I think it
    was a sign to me personally. I have no idea which storm the Lord
    may be referring to, since the last 20 years have been one storm after
    the other. Perhaps I have already passed through the one He was
    warning me about. I know as I was sharing the story, Holy Spirit rose
    up in my heart as a fire and I still feeling the pressure of it. I don't
    really know what He is trying to say. He has been very quiet with me,
    which has caused me much grief, but I continue to feel His presence.
    I am learning to be more still and to trust, so that is a good thing.

Print Page | Close Window