Print Page | Close Window

Harbingers Tide * vision & prophetic poem*

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39252
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:05pm

Topic: Harbingers Tide * vision & prophetic poem*

Posted By: Joann Gray
Subject: Harbingers Tide * vision & prophetic poem*
Date Posted: 03/14/2012 at 9:23am

Greetings Everyone :)

Was going to hold off on this as it has been coming thru many vessals for a time now.........Most assuredly thru Julie Myers and her song track on one of her CD's a few yrs ago.

Yet just a few moments ago saw the headlines............and knew this was to be released. Please forgive my inablitiy to upload the pastel drawing, as I am not sure how to get it from my PC to this post. What I saw was a fiery river coming from 3rd heavens, thru the black heavens and thru the sky heavens of earth.........to the earth..........it engulfed the entire planet as it arrived....

A prophetic poem began to flow with the visual & pastel drawing. I have  copied the poem  for you and email from my personal box. May the Lord God of visions and times interpretations give you witness and eyes to see what He showed me................more than that...........ears to hear and heart to make ready, secure, settle & establish your lives as this approaches............HE LONGS TO BE YOUR ReFuGe!!

Was going to wait on presenting this, but a neighbor who is  saved came by yesterday to talk to me and mentioned the "solar flares". Being my house -sitter when going away I shared with her this below and she spoke............"oh gosh Joann................that is God speaking to us!, Look at those flares coming to earth, when did you see this, it has already started..................and my heart remembered a dear woman who would always say to me when advising .........."First in the natural, then in the spirit..........." I told her the date and she said................yep..........them flares began last Thurs & Fri."

He has spoken in His word..........." I will show signs & wonders in the Heavens..............."

This came to me @ 8:24am on 3.10.2012

Please forward if you feel led.............

It came as I was browsing thru a book my mom passed to me aptly named "The Harbingers Tide"...............highly recommend to get a copy...............by Jonathan Cahn...........a nice Jewish Rabbi from Wayne NJ...........I saw the fire coming thru 3 heavens.........and then to earth..............pardon my pastel skills...............Perhaps Jean Shen could do it better.....Love ya Jean xoxox

Be encourged..............Father LOVES His creation and is COMMITED TO IT.......................

Some for the sinner
Some for the saints
Find yourself between the two
Most assuredly will faint
Judgement & Justice
Fire & Holy Rain
Could the earth sheild herself
Or would her maker
Bring hard pain
No place to run to
No places to secretly hide
That which ushers from
His Throne
Brings the Harbingers Tide
A River has been released
On it's way to earth
Holy Fire is coming
Will it be your end
or
New Birth

Joann G

-------------
Forever by Grace,
Joanna

Replies:

Posted By: Carrie Gandhi
Date Posted: 03/14/2012 at 9:54am

Hi Joann,

I too believe that these solar flares are another sign to us of the coming Glory of God. His Presence over the earth will be one of great joy for those who are prepared to receive and judgement for those who have not allowed their heart's to be made ready.

Thank you for sharing this word with us.

Blessings,
Carrie

P.S. - In order to upload image from your computer. Click on this button:

Print Page | Close Window