Print Page | Close Window

John Kilpatrick shares prophetic word by Dennis Cramer 8th April 2012

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39539
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:04pm

Topic: John Kilpatrick shares prophetic word by Dennis Cramer 8th April 2012

Posted By: David Hood
Subject: John Kilpatrick shares prophetic word by Dennis Cramer 8th April 2012
Date Posted: 04/25/2012 at 4:53am

Prophetic word by Dennis Cramer, being shared by John Kilpatrick 8th April 2012

7 year season of Jubilee is upon the church. Time to rejoice cos God making your enemies His footstool. Literally right now God is at work in your life vindicating you. He is busy behind the scenes working on your behalf. A new seven year period of great spiritual release is upon you. The years of suffering and persecution for His name’s sake are about to pay off big time.

End of 2011 has marked the end of a brutal season for many of you. At first we did not discern the magnitude of what we have come through. Now unprecedented supernatural shift, a distinctly new and supernatural season in God has begun. Unnoticed by most, the HS began to move around mid-January, setting off a chain of supernatural events for all who have endured hardship as a soldier of Jesus Christ.

If you have been wounded, especially by friendly fire, this new season is just for you. God said He is going to heal you. In a word, this new season is all about vindication. It’s not about you exacting vengeance or getting even. It’s about vindication from God for the past seven years as you have endured suffering as his faithful soldier, God said you are about to be rewarded.

The truth is about to come out. You’re about to be freed from alleged charges against you. You are about to be absolved and acquitted and the Lord is about to announce over you ‘not guilty’. Victims are about to rejoice and accusers are about to be silenced and the Lord said you are not being paroled, you are being acquitted. Countless believers like you have lived through a seven year period of great personal hardship, especially in the area of damaged or severed personal or ministry relationships.

The Lord said all this is going to change rapidly. If you have been victimized by sinners or saints, get ready, your day is right at hand. Specifically you have been waiting for vindication for past injustices, betrayals and abandonment and the subsequent disillusionment it has created.

Frankly, the root problem has been about witchcraft in the church. A spirit of witchcraft that has dissected and decimated you is finally being exposed. You have paid a great price for your integrity, your character and your honesty. It cost you a great deal to be a true follower of Jesus Christ. You may even have appeared to be the bad guy when in actual fact you were the victim of a spiritual crime. Again, all that is going to change.

The Lord would say to you today, your days of mourning are over and your jubilee has now just begun. I declare prophetically a season of long overdue justice and vindication for you especially if you are one of |His leaders. God has already begun the necessary process of vindicating you. You have suffered betrayal, false accusation, broken promises and abandonment long enough God said.

As a result you have been disillusioned about the call on your life far too long. The Lord said be encouraged, He is delivering you from the results of past problems, the results of past situations and circumstances that has either delayed or in some extreme cases robbed you of your destiny. God says all will be as it’s supposed to be. There will be no part of your destiny delayed any longer and no part of your destiny will be denied. Is there anything too hard for Me? Vindication is a now word, for all His wonderful wounded warriors, for all who have suffered abuse at the hands of others, the Lord would comfort you. He says I am now vindicating you. You are being exonerated and about to experience true justice.

Seven years of explosive power increase and authority is now yours for the taking. The promises of God in your life are about to be wonderfully and powerfully fulfilled very quickly. Depends on your proper response. You will be asked by God to participate in healing of formerly broken relationships. Say yes to any and everyone who are coming with requests of reconciliation to you. They will come with olive branches and ask to make peace with you. Participate enthusiastically in the peace process. God’s part will be to vindicate you in incredible ways.

Like Joseph, you are coming out of your dungeon and you are about to experience great favor upon your life. Welcome to your seven year season of Jubilee!

Replies:

Posted By: Greg Woolston
Date Posted: 04/25/2012 at 1:44pm

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FATHER WE HAVE.

Posted By: FlossieWhiting
Date Posted: 04/25/2012 at 6:15pm

Amen and Amen David!  It has been a long seven years of persecution and suffering as good soldiers, for His name sake.  It is a time of compensation, recompense, and vindication .  His promises are being fulfilled!  Thanks, for this is confirmation. 

Abundant blessings,

Flossie

Posted By: DianeDiGiacomo
Date Posted: 04/25/2012 at 10:01pm

Here's the video of it sent by Priscilla VanSutphin:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&am p;v=qKqu_XX_dU4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q Kqu_XX_dU4

Its great to be able to see AND hear this wonderful word!

Posted By: Sherri Lynn
Date Posted: 04/30/2012 at 6:10am

Wow.  That's just incredible.  I've read this several times and I watched the video.  Practically every sentence in this word tracks right along with the things I've been praying, hearing, experiencing.......I've never had this happen before.

Thank you for posting it, David.  It's the confirmation and encouragement that I needed.  God is indeed moving!

Posted By: Amanda Leonard
Date Posted: 04/30/2012 at 7:57am

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!  Awesome word....rang true in my spirit!!!

Posted By: Sherri Lynn
Date Posted: 05/01/2012 at 8:21am

I keep coming back to this word because I love it, but I don't want to find myself camping on it rather than on God.

I do have a question as I think about it:  what exactly is a "spirit of witchcraft" and how would that manifest in the church?

Thank you!

Posted By: David Hood
Date Posted: 05/01/2012 at 1:16pm

It is, in part, about control - an incorrect response to and application of Gods order - and HIS prescribed desire and means for the flock and the shepherds to be in tandem. Hence it is rebellion, an altering of that order - which is as the word says - 1Sa 15:23 For rebellion [is as] the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness [is as] iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from [being] king.

The word is - let my people go to worship ME - for a while the desire and request of the father to His flock and its leaders is - let my people go.

leaders give your flock back to God - for they are His and not yours - for the earth is the lords and everyONE and EVERYthing in it.

flock , give your leaders back to God, for they too are His by His calling

and forgive one another

for - in the forgiveness its the pivoting of the miracle -
Mar 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Mar 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].

Mar 11:25 ¶ And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Mar 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

The forgiveness PRECEEDES the miracle - makes way for it to happen

Posted By: Tina Sundstrom
Date Posted: 05/03/2012 at 10:41am

Bout durn time is all I can say. 

-------------
In passionate pursuit of Him always

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 10/24/2012 at 2:02pm

I received this in email via ipad by a sister and so thought to bring it forward again...always good to be put into remembrance : )) 

This is a video link of John sharing the prohetic word given by Dennis Cramer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKqu_XX_dU4&feature=youtu be_gdata_player - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKqu_XX_dU4&feature=youtu be_gdata_player

much Love and blessings,

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 10/24/2012 at 9:57pm

Sherri...
I will trust the Lord to continue to teach us all...but I do believe that when christians gossip, or pass judgment on other christians...they put themselves in a 'power seat'...and it is a kind of witchraft before the Lord. So if someone in a chruch or christian group or even online says...you know so and so ...she is really not blah blah...and she or he blah blah blah...
they can (rob) take away that person's calling (place)...and I assure you the enemy is quite happy when it happens. My father was a church soloist and composer and choir director...he had a voice as good as anyone you have ever heard sing...and I never knew until he was old...that he had left church because he had been 'turned on' by other christians...and by that hurt...his 'calling' taken from him.  Interesting because I think similar things have happened to me at times...I am also a singer.

Jealousy, gossip, back biting, self righteous judging...because of wanting attention for yourself...wanting to seem important...these things grieve the Lord. I have said at times...gossip takes the bread from someone's table...and food .from their children's mouths.

So, we need to ask forgiveness if we have judged or spoken improperly to or about a brother or sister. And we have to be like Joseph...and forgive when it has happened to us.

love, michele

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Posted By: Daniel Jackson
Date Posted: 10/26/2012 at 10:10pm

"Behold the hire of the laborers who have reaped your fields; which is of you kept back by fraud crieth; and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of El Sabaoth." James 5:4

And so for those who have labored without pay in the kingdom. Your cry has been heard by El Sabaoth which in English means the Mighty One of armies. And this I know is something He showed me before that He would take care of on behalf of the prophets and prayer warriors and soul winners in the body of Christ.

Posted By: Greg Woolston
Date Posted: 10/26/2012 at 11:25pm

I was with two brothers last night and saw a dove with an olive branch in its beak , he lay it at a warriors feet.

Posted By: Deborah Connor
Date Posted: 10/27/2012 at 9:44am

I LOVE this word......so encouraging.

Thanks for posting this Dave.  I pray that you are doing well my friend.

God bless,

Deb

-------------
Proverbs 3: 1-2
1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
   but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 10/27/2012 at 5:53pm

The dream I posted earlier this year about being aquited and vindicated relates to this as well.

that is beautiful Greg...peace for his tired warriors.

m.

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Print Page | Close Window