Print Page | Close Window

"Death To The World Causes Eternal Everlasting Life"

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39553
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 3:04pm

Topic: "Death To The World Causes Eternal Everlasting Life"

Posted By: Chris Williams
Subject: "Death To The World Causes Eternal Everlasting Life"
Date Posted: 04/26/2012 at 12:39pm

"Death Unto The World Causes Eternal, Everlasting Life"
(Revelation Knowledge and Teaching)
(Posted April 26, 2012)

... Strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the Kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
[Colossians 1:11-14]

Write these words, saith the Lord God Amen.  I am coming soon to take, capture, and rapture - into Me - those who are waiting upon My return, saith the Lord. 

Some desire to remain here on earth and linger in worldly things.  This is because their hearts and minds endure a life of "world": worldly interests.  Any life known to these is worldly: the world's interests.

The world's life force is a paradox because it causes death, whereas death unto the world causes eternal, everlasting Life.  Those who continue to partake, and trust in, the world's leaders are participating in a system that generates death.  Death was given to all men, women, and children; it is a death penalty given to a whole planet, and all upon this planet <Gen 2:16-17>. 

Remember this, saith the Lord, the answer to your problems, your nation's problems, your family's problems, the earth's (world's) problems, is not in a man or men, or in a woman or women.  All these things, including the problems, are temporary and unlasting.

Only My Love endures.  I and My Word are one.  This day, bite and chew your inheritance as aggressively as you pursue the world's woes and solutions <Heb 9:15>.  This day, recognize which nation is yours, and to whom you belong; purchase eternal life - within Me.  Death brings Life, Amen Amen and again Amen.

In Christ's Abundant Love, Chris Williams http://christine-williams-ministry.org -

"Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author's name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org E-mail address: mailto:chris.williams.ministry@gmaill.com -

Replies:

Posted By: Kaaren Turner
Date Posted: 04/28/2012 at 9:58pm

Hi Chris!

Amen and Amen!

See my posted response to Lyn McSweeney's poem on April 28th re I AM UNCOVERING OPEN YOUR EYES THE TRUTH YOU WILL SEE!!

Have a blessed week!

-------------
Freely you have received; freely give.(Matthew 10:8)

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

Posted By: Chris Williams
Date Posted: 04/29/2012 at 3:58pm

Hi Kaaren,  I am so blessed to know that you are no longer frightened by the things that God shows you in visions.  Though this vision was from God, not all visions are from God - remember this and pray for Spiritual discernment also - along with interpretations.  If I can ever be a help to you, please let me know.  You can write me at mailto:chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com -

Print Page | Close Window