Print Page | Close Window

MOVING FROM OR TOWARD SPIRITUAL REALITY?

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39590
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 11:40am

Topic: MOVING FROM OR TOWARD SPIRITUAL REALITY?

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: MOVING FROM OR TOWARD SPIRITUAL REALITY?
Date Posted: 05/03/2012 at 9:29am

Moving From or Toward Spiritual Reality?

By Ron McGaltin

One of the most painful things I have ever had to do is to leave from walking in natural life mentality. To live apart from a lifestyle of human reasoning and understanding added into the Holy Spirit guidance in my life, simply mortifies my human value system. This is made even more difficult by increased depths of revelation of God and His kingdom. I yet deal with the tendency to yield subconsciously to natural reasoning and understanding. Let me try to explain what I mean.

Someone has said, “Ignorance is bliss.”  Ignorance is a form of the word ignore. Ignore means to refrain from noticing or recognizing. To be ignorant is to be uninformed or unaware of something.

Jesus said, “To whom much is given, from him much is required.” In another place He said, "If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin.” To know the will of God and ignore it is sin. Sin always leads toward death or lack of life.

To be informed and aware of revealed kingdom truth can be a heavy burden of responsibility (requirement). Our human reasoning and understanding can drive us to strive to invade the unawareness of people who are uninformed and unaware of the spiritual reality of the potential of the kingdom of God now on earth as it is in heaven.

The situation is further intensified by the necessity of the fullness of the Holy Spirit in order to experience the kingdom lifestyle. The enlightenment of the kingdom revelation comes by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the first invasion against the ignorance (unawareness) in people of the revealed kingdom is the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Revelation of the kingdom is impossible without the greater work of the Holy Spirit revealing the word of God. The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit. The kingdom is effectively presented in power in an atmosphere of love more than in word.

My natural human reasoning again and again has caused me to try to impart the word of the kingdom in an attempt to bring the kingdom of God lifestyle into the people of God. This is primarily true in the local area with face to face contact.  The combination of having the discernment to see the great lack and need in people and the understanding of the kingdom solution creates a strong human desire to speak kingdom truth into the people.  There is a drive from the natural soul to assist the people into greater life.  This often leads to the pain of personal rejection through resistance and misunderstandings. Only the Holy Spirit can reveal the reality of the kingdom. Also, only the Spirit of God knows when and how to speak.

My Apology

To anyone with whom I have failed to defeat my natural human reasoning and have offended with a word out of season, I sincerely apologize and ask your forgiveness. I cannot and will not apologize for speaking the truth of the word of the kingdom boldly. However, there must be a word spoken in season of a love relationship along with a demonstration of the power of the kingdom. We all need a fresh work of God’s love and supernatural power.

Revival Leads to Kingdom

The revival of life among the people of God is the work of the Holy Spirit invading their lives with His supernatural love and power. Some of us were blessed to have been a part of the turn of the century Holy Spirit outpourings of revival and renewal in the 1990s and the early years of 2000s. Another fresh wave of spiritual outpourings of a deeper level of revival leading to kingdom is poised to sweep the world.

Powerful demonstrations of spiritual manifestations of supernatural works of Christ Jesus in the Holy Spirit are again occurring quietly among sincere servants of God. Changed lives with freedom to move with joy in Holy Spirit-led and Holy Spirit-empowered lifestyles are happening, especially among young people who are encountering the Spirit of God.

God is preparing a Spirit-led Spirit-empowered people to go through the great crash of life as we have known it. The fruit of two millennia of Christ in the Holy Spirit restoring and reforming a people unto God – a people worthy to carry the life of Christ Jesus into the world restoring the kingdom of God is coming forth in this season.

The Christian religion is being bashed by a strong and wild people who are arising in multitudes to invade and destroy the false and empty structures of false Babylonian wealth that was built with the approval of carnal Christian religion. The FIRE of God has come near and is coming upon the earth bringing mass destruction of all that the enemy and prideful men have built. False teachers of false religions with all their false psychological babble and prideful greed have misled the foolish secularist children and created a massive following of Satan upon the hallowed land that belongs to God. The time of harvest of the evil fruit is maturing on earth.

At the same time the harvest of the fruit of the glory of God in a large remnant of godly people with pure hearts filled with the Holy Spirit life of Christ will survive the cataclysmic events that shake the entire world. The remnant of godly people will survive to bring forth the pure and holy glorious kingdom of God’s love, the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven during and beyond the cleansing judgments.

Let the weak say I am strong. Let the people of God arise with glory on their heads and love in their hearts to execute the cleansing of God upon all the earth and replenish the fresh life of the last Adam (Christ Jesus) upon the earth. The glory of the Lord shall fill the earth.

God will not spare the man who seeks to stand in the way of the roaring crashing fire that cleanses the earth.  Nor will he spare those who come against the glorious spiritual reality that is forming in the supernatural spiritual purified people of love, wisdom, and power. They are coming forth from the darkness into the glorious light of the functional reality of the life of Christ on the earth to rule and reign in and through them.

All things are possible to those who believe. Greater works than Jesus did in His natural body will they do by the life of Christ abiding in them.

The evening and the morning were the first day. The new day is beginning in the darkness of night and will dawn with the rising of the day of the fullness of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven in a people who are being prepared by the Holy Spirit NOW.

Someone has said, “Religion is what you have left when the Holy Spirit leaves the room."

Keep on pursuing Love. Love never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Sarah Ann Dees
Date Posted: 05/03/2012 at 12:50pm

Ron,

With respect and hope in what you are saying.  Please hear, that has been much foolishness and immaturity in many Charasmatic churches.  There is something right and wholsome about structure and accountability.  Why can't we have both?  Sturctue and the Fire of The Holy Spirit?

God is a God of order.  Even little children grow and mature in a healthy manner where there is structure and a resonable expectation of right and wrong and accountablility.  Fire in the Fire place is good, fire out of control is destructive. 

-------------
Sarah Dees

Posted By: Dave Spencer
Date Posted: 05/03/2012 at 4:56pm

Dear Sarah Ann Dees,

Are you referring to the "submit to one another" type of structure?

And are you talking about the church blueprint of I Corin.?

Then, great!

But if you are talking about the man-made structure that replaced scriptural structure at the time of emperor Constantine, then that's what turned Christianity into religion and that structure is a false one.  If a man has the preeminence, then it's a false structure for any church.  Even when a church is being planted by an apostolic team and one person may have more authority than in a planted church, the leadership should always be coming from the Holy Spirit and never always though one person only.

Ron, My experience is the same as yours; that it is a waste of time unless the Holy Spirit has yielded hearts to work with - no matter what flavor of Christian theology is involved.  I am trying hard now to wait for the time prepared by the Lord!

Date Posted: 05/04/2012 at 6:43am

I have found a peace in the Catholic church that I have not experienced before, yet I also go to a charasmatic church because I will not live with out the Fire of the Holy Spirit.  I love both!  I find God vibrant in both!  I needed to be discipilined and I found that by adhering to the disciplins of the church it has been satifying a great need in me spiritually or psychologically..I am not sure.  I know that I have felt the physical manifestaion of the Holy Spirit after confession.  I was released from an oppressive spirit after confession.  Yet, I would not give up the free expression of praise and worship in the charasmatic church.  Why can't we all just get along?  God really is able to be in both places.

-------------
Sarah Dees

Posted By: Dave Spencer
Date Posted: 05/04/2012 at 7:43am

The question is "How much of the plain Truth must we give up in order to get along"?  I'm not talking about things that we can agree to disagree on.  Rather, it is about substituting man's ways for the Lord's ways.  Love and Truth are very close sisters; if you want one, then you must take the other also!

If you are happy where you are, no one can change your mind but the Holy Spirit.  May His Protection and Guidance be with you!

Love in Christ,
Dave

Posted By: Bill Shoop
Date Posted: 05/05/2012 at 10:46am

Hi Sarah Ann  Dees,  I very much agree with Brother Spencer, and also , have you ever read completely Rons "Kingdom Growth Guides?  If you have not, I suggest that you do. I'm saying that because of the value thy are to me.  I would read them , each section slowly and ask Holy Spirit to   speak to you there.  There is no doubt in my mind you will be highly blessed.  Do not try to go too fast, I don't care how fast you can read.  Just one small section as you go and absorb the truth there   The KINGDOM is there, the GROWTH is there, and let Holy Spirit GUIDE  you.   Be Blessed, bb

Date Posted: 05/05/2012 at 7:47pm

Thank you.  I will do that.

There are so many wonderful charasmatic Catholics.  I have been hurt very much in my life from religous spirits.  Believe me!  But those spirits are evident in many people not necessarily denominational churches.

I wouldn't say so much about it except I have been so loved and valued by this group of charasmatic nuns.  They have great stories of amazing answered prayers.  One of them was at Columbine High School when that event occured.  She was one of the survivors.  These are serious people with serious and powerful testimonies.  I look at their spiritual maturity, disciplin and far out faith and i stand as one looking up to spiritualy big sisters in Christ, though they are so very humble they would never want you to feel you were looking up them!  One is a trained opera singer and gave it all up for Christ.  I could go on and on.  I cannot dismiss them or their faith or their witness.  That's all.  Yes, I will read and I am sure I will be blessed.  This is a forum filled with blessings.  Thank you.

-------------
Sarah Dees

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 05/05/2012 at 11:10pm

Sarah I agree with what Ron Bill and Dave have said in this post..may you receive much revelation as you seek after the way the truth and the life...JESUS!

(((Sarah Ann)))

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Stacey Yerian
Date Posted: 05/07/2012 at 1:02pm

Ron McGatlin wrote:

At the same time the harvest of the fruit of the glory of God in a large remnant of godly people with pure hearts filled with the Holy Spirit life of Christ will survive the cataclysmic events that shake the entire world. The remnant of godly people will survive to bring forth the pure and holy glorious kingdom of God’s love, the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven during and beyond the cleansing judgments.

Let the weak say I am strong. Let the people of God arise with glory on their heads and love in their hearts to execute the cleansing of God upon all the earth and replenish the fresh life of the last Adam (Christ Jesus) upon the earth. The glory of the Lord shall fill the earth.

AMEN!

-------------
From glory to glory,
Anastasia Lee

Date Posted: 05/07/2012 at 4:49pm

Thank you Lynn!

-------------
Sarah Dees

Print Page | Close Window